The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 hour ago, Jyn Mycle said:

I found this comment on facebook.

Ben Bailey Rae and Cami did an interview on good morning America the day after  the results show last week with the producers and Ben had over 250,000 votes and John holiday had 167,000 votes. The producers said so in the interview. But because carter had over 300,000 he was gwenns number one and John was team legends number 1. So even though Ben had more votes he had to sing for his life and ultimately be eliminated because everyone has to be represented in the finale 

the only time team quotas are good😩

• Like 1

7 hours ago, WillisCurtis96 said:

From what I heard so far in the recordings Here is my final 5 Prediction:

5- Desz. (4TH place at best!)

She either got sabotaged with these song selections or she really just don,t want that horrible contract with Republic lol.

Landslide is a great song to sing if you want to win. However, the arrangement of the song is not good for her and won't help her clinch the W. I don't know who chose her that song for her but congratz on taking her out of the competition

I'm personally not feeling her orignal song ''Holy Ground''. I fear it sounds like some generic (trying to be modern) gospel sounding track I heard thousand of times before and I don't think it would do well on the charts, unless Desz being really popular. I really hope she can deliver some BeastMode vocals Live on that song so that she can make this song better then it does now (which I expect her to)

If she REALLY REALLY REALLY delivers vocally, she can maybe get past 5th place, but I think its extremely unlikely to happen 

Chances to win: no chance

4- John Holiday ( 3RD PLACE at best!)

Based on the song choices think he'll definitively beat Desz but  won't  stand a chance against either the 2 country boys or the Prodigy child!

Of all the songs, he uses one of the most oversung songs in coverS history lol. Did not like the first half of the song, but he delivered beautiful vocals and notes by the end of it. However, I dont think that ''Halo'' is however the ticket that can bring him the W.

The title of his song ''Where Do We go''  fits what I tought of that song honestly. I didn't expect his original song to be ''poppy'' and im not sure thats the direction he should chose for his georgeous voice honestly. I would chose to stay to my lane and try to find a way to revive Jazz to make it modern again. Love the end of the song and he got ranges FOR DAYS!!!!!

He's one of my 2 remaining last artists and hope he can clinch the win ''which he won't''. I don't think he can beat both country boys (maybe Ian) but he definitively is not near beating Carter anytime.

Chances to win: No chance

3- Ian Flanagan (3RD AT BEST)

For me, HE has the best male voice in the competition, We won't hear a husky low voice like his  anywhere or anytime soon. I tought he stood a chance of winning the whole show, even when he had to fight for his life at the Instant Save. My opinion changed after listening to his song choices.3rd  place is the best he can be with these boring song choices.

This was the first time I ever listened to this song named ''in color'' and I hope it is the last time I ever do honestly. He sounds great as always and does on ANY song. However this song is such a snooze festival from the first note to the end. Personally hated the song choice. Easily the worst song choice of the night.

I like his original song a lot more and can feel his emotions to the song. I personally like the song but don't think the others will think the same way I do for this song.  I could listen to this song anyday honestly. However it is definitively not the ticket that brings the W for him.

I hope he gets a career after the show cuz this voice deserves to be heard in the whole world. However I know for a fact he does not have the songs needed to clinch the W this season of the voice

Chances to win: 5 PERCENT

2- Jim Ranger (1ST AT BEST)

Been a fan of him since his Blind audition and still am. I think him and Carter are the only ones who have what it takes to win after listening to their song choices. And I am very pleasingly surprised by his song choices

''A little help from my friends'' WHAT A TUNE!!!!!! NOW THATS HOW YOU CHOSE A SONG THAT MAKES SENSE FOR A FINALE!!! I am on fire after listening to it!!!!!! If he delivers this song vocally exactly OR better then in the semis, I think he can be the winner of the Voice S19!!!! The first and only time I got excited by someone's song choice in the Finale

His original song is 1 word: Beautiful. I'm however not sure that this song could do well in the charts but I like it. Love the lyrics of that song. I did exppect however a pastor to at least sing a original christian song in the finale.

I think next to Prodigy child, he has the next best chances to win this show. However I dont think overall, he has nearly enough to detrone Carter's position in the show. CMON JIM, WIN THIS SHOW FOR MEH!!!

Chances to win: 10 PERCENT

1- Carter ( 2ND AT WORST)

Lets be honest here. We all know he was set to bring Gwen Stefani her first win after the TOP 17 live shows. He has been consistently great on every single performance since the start of the competition and clinching 1st place on EVERY SINGLE POLL that I ever checked for this season.

The Climb: I felt bad for Desz after hearing this song cuz now I feel she got even more sabotaged by the arrangement of her cover song. The arrangement of Carter's song is FANTASTIC! This song alone should be enouggh to clinch that win! All he have to do is deliver it vocally and not underperform and he should be fine.

His original song ''Up from here'' is easily the best original song of the bunch, and has the best chance to perform in the charts.

Lets be honest, This finale is only his to lose lol. None of the other finalist have nearly a ounce of chance to win this season! CONGRATZ ON THE W CARTER AND GWEN!!!!!!!

Chances to win: 90 PERCENT!

Looks like I'll be sticking with my prediction after all hehe... Is it me or does Carter not look so unbeatable tonight lol? CMON TAKE IT HOME FOR ME JIM. I HAVEN'T WON SINCE S11 lol!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, TeamAudra said:

Based on what I’m seeing, I’m not even sure Jim is top 2, but I’ll wait for a few hours to make a call. Carter won. 

Wait, really?!  I thought that Jim's cover, especially, was going to give him a run for it.  Who seems to be there, then?

1 minute ago, Rodney said:

Wait, really?!  I thought that Jim's cover, especially, was going to give him a run for it.  Who seems to be there, then?

Jim’s cover hasn’t been posted yet, but Ian’s cover is doing a lot better than Jim’s original. We need more time, but it seems like those two are going to split a significant number of votes. I think too many people already  had their minds made up for Carter to be overtaken, and his cover video is doing far better than any other video. His original hasn’t been posted yet. 

Just now, WillisCurtis96 said:

I think you guys are forgetting James Hoot from S17. He had the lowest number of views in the finale and ended winning the whole show. Watch out for that trap. However, Carter still have the strongest chance of the bunch to win

Jake Hoot lol

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, WillisCurtis96 said:

I think you guys are forgetting James Hoot from S17. He had the lowest number of views in the finale and ended winning the whole show. Watch out for that trap. However, Carter still have the strongest chance of the bunch to win

He did not have the lowest number of views. Here are the stats, copied from the S17 social media thread. 

Facebook stats - 3 hours post-show.

Views

Cover:

Katie 211K

Jake 121K

Ricky 61K

Rose 54K

Original:

Katie 156K

Jake 94K

Ricky 88K

Rose 48K

Duets:

Jake 339K

Katie 214K

Ricky 189K

Rose 71K

Cover:

Katie 12.2K

Jake 8.7K

Ricky 3.9K

Rose 1.5K

Original:

Katie 6.9K

Jake 6.1K

Ricky 5.5K

Rose 1.8K

Duet:

Jake 23.1K

Ricky 11.9K

Katie 11.3K

Rose 1.7K

View/Like Ratio

Cover:

Jake 13.91

Ricky 15.64

Katie 17.3

Rose 36.00

Original:

Jake 15.41

Ricky 22.56

Katie 22.61

Rose 26.67

Duet:

Jake 14.68

Ricky 15.88

Katie 18.94

Rose 41.76

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

He did not have the lowest number of views. Here are the stats, copied from the S17 social media thread. 

Facebook stats - 3 hours post-show.

Views

Cover:

Katie 211K

Jake 121K

Ricky 61K

Rose 54K

Original:

Katie 156K

Jake 94K

Ricky 88K

Rose 48K

Duets:

Jake 339K

Katie 214K

Ricky 189K

Rose 71K

Cover:

Katie 12.2K

Jake 8.7K

Ricky 3.9K

Rose 1.5K

Original:

Katie 6.9K

Jake 6.1K

Ricky 5.5K

Rose 1.8K

Duet:

Jake 23.1K

Ricky 11.9K

Katie 11.3K

Rose 1.7K

View/Like Ratio

Cover:

Jake 13.91

Ricky 15.64

Katie 17.3

Rose 36.00

Original:

Jake 15.41

Ricky 22.56

Katie 22.61

Rose 26.67

Duet:

Jake 14.68

Ricky 15.88

Katie 18.94

Rose 41.76

O damn, I stand corrected! Didn't expect Rose's views to be this low that season tho since she killed that finale!

Edited by WillisCurtis96
  • Like 1