The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Carter´s numbers have crushed everyone in every social media. Desz would have to have a very hidden huge fanbase that hasn´t been that present on social media until now to suddenly appear in the finale and come through for her. That´s the only way I could envision her winning.

She does have a chance at runner up though.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I’m just saying to not hate on him if he wins. 

if DeSz can’t win, i’ll honestly be so happy if Carter were to win! he seems very nice, has given many great performances, and would be Gwen’s first winner! i’ll just look like this emoji ->😡 for just a little bit after seeing another one of my favs lose again...

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Carter´s numbers have crushed everyone in every social media. Desz would have to have a very hidden huge fanbase that hasn´t been that present on social media until now to suddenly appear in the finale and come through for her. That´s the only way I could envision her winning.

She does have a chance at runner up though.

In addition to the dominant numbers, you really have to look hard to find a single negative comment on Facebook. This morning, I scrolled for a couple minutes before I found one, and it wasn’t even a legitimate critique....just some clown wanting to take a shot at a kid.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Lol we al were so scared of Katie’s numbers and were so shocked she came third because she always drowned the other contestants in her views/likes/shares

Lol just thought I should’ve brought that up.

The difference is it wasn’t hard to find negative comments under Katie’s videos. :P It was literally every other comment, or maybe even more than that. She didn’t have this big of a lead in the raw numbers either. Hoot caught up to her at the end. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Lol we al were so scared of Katie’s numbers and were so shocked she came third because she always drowned the other contestants in her views/likes/shares

Lol just thought I should’ve brought that up.

Either way she wasn´t winning because Jake won the streaming bonus three weeks in a row. We don´t have that this season, so we just have to rely on the numbers it seems.

3 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

What is the schedule for the Voice next week? 

Still a 2 hour show on Monday for the finale performances.

I'm guessing a 3 hour show for the next day. (1 hour recap + 2 hours for the finale celeb line-up and results announcements)

• Thanks 1

On 12/10/2020 at 8:00 PM, CoolBriz said:

Keeping my fingers cross for Desz. 

I'm curious why pastor Todd and Jim  joined

'Thevoice'? I thought their duties suppose to preach and conduct weekly worship services in church instead of jumping around on stage (like Todd). I wonder if they looked the other way or at the floor when it was Kelly's or Gwen's turn to give their thoughts on the performance..you know since Gwen outfits was showing too much flesh at the bottom while Kelly showing her cleavage. 

I hope no more pastor on future season or it will be call 'The Holy Voice'

First off what a sad post!  Just because we believe doesnt mean we are dead or intolerant....but clearly you are intolerant and holding someones faith over them like its a bad thing??  
Shame on you...this show is called The VOICE...anyones Voice...even Pastors!  End rant

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Tawne C said:

First off what a sad post!  Just because we believe doesnt mean we are dead or intolerant....but clearly you are intolerant and holding someones faith over them like its a bad thing??  
Shame on you...this show is called The VOICE...anyones Voice...even Pastors!  End rant

Most contestants join this singing competition to gain fame and probably a record deal and do concerts. So, what is their reason for joining the voice?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

The difference is it wasn’t hard to find negative comments under Katie’s videos. :P It was literally every other comment, or maybe even more than that. She didn’t have this big of a lead in the raw numbers either. Hoot caught up to her at the end. 

It's also important to note that Katie wasn't winning the streaming bonuses.  Jake was.  And not only that, but not only was Jake charting consistently on the country charts, someone else was charting on the rock ones: Ricky.  Katie was charting anywhere.  That started making it even more apparent that not only was Katie not winning, she likely wasn't coming in second, either.

21 minutes ago, Rodney said:

It's also important to note that Katie wasn't winning the streaming bonuses.  Jake was.  And not only that, but not only was Jake charting consistently on the country charts, someone else was charting on the rock ones: Ricky.  Katie was charting anywhere.  That started making it even more apparent that not only was Katie not winning, she likely wasn't coming in second, either.

Are you talking about iTunes or streaming? Katie’s sales were decent except for the Lady Marmalade week. In fact, her Season Collection album outcharted the Hoot’s. Here’s the iTunes thread. 

If you’re referring to streaming, it’s very easy to show up on the rock chart, so that doesn’t tell us much. Hoot definitely had the better streaming numbers, but that doesn’t guarantee a win. 

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Are you talking about iTunes or streaming? Katie’s sales were decent except for the Lady Marmalade week. In fact, her Season Collection album outcharted the Hoot’s. Here’s the iTunes thread. 

If you’re referring to streaming, it’s very easy to show up on the rock chart, so that doesn’t tell us much. Hoot definitely had the better streaming numbers, but that doesn’t guarantee a win. 

Yes!  I meant streaming.  Sorry.  Still, my point stands.  Jake and Ricky were showing up on streams.  Katie wasn't.

6 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Yes!  I meant streaming.  Sorry.  Still, my point stands.  Jake and Ricky were showing up on streams.  Katie wasn't.

For example, here are the first two pages of the current streaming leaders on The Apple Music Rock chart. Charting well on this tells us absolutely nothing. 

PpzPDdV.png

4GyGCuO.png

Edited by TeamAudra