The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

20 minutes ago, KimberlyxKyla said:

if i turn off my TV, don’t watch the finale, close my eyes, and dream of DeSz winning, THEN it can be Kelly’s fourth win!😌

I actually dreamed today Carter was expelled from the competition Gallagher-style and Desz won. Meanwhile, The Voice offered free makeovers to the no-chairs turns and they appeared on the Kelly Clarkson show completely renewed but were singing so badly, Kelly herself called the commercials in agony.

I think it would be a nice outcome 😆

• Haha 7
  • Confused 1

Just now, QueenCami said:

i don't mean to be rude, but i don't think anyone was being rude/nasty about carter. people are entitled to their opinions and i can't see anyone who has recently stated their opinion disrespectfully in this thread.

I know, I’m just making this statement in case he wins over DeSz next week. I know some users can get a little heated in here.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

‎N’oubliez pas tous de ne pas être méchant avec un jeune de 15 ans, même s’il gagne sur nos favoris. ‎:yes:‎ Tout ce qu’il fait, c’est te faire mal paraître. ‎

what ??????

It is not because he is 15 years old that we do not have the right to give our opinion which would not necessarily be to his advantage, especially since those who are not for Carter have never been mean to him, wickedness it's insulting him, it's making fun of him, except did you see someone do that?

using his age is really not an argument to defend him 

• Like 3

Just now, Bk1234 said:

I know, I’m just making this statement in case he wins over DeSz next week. I know some users can get a little heated in here.

yeah i re-read your message and i saw that extra part there. sounds good! although, i've noticed that most of the forums has taken a liking to carter (although most seem to prefer john/desz). people can't help but acknowledge his vocal prowess!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, French20 said:

what ??????

It is not because he is 15 years old that we do not have the right to give our opinion which would not necessarily be to his advantage, especially since those who are not for Carter have never been mean to him, wickedness it's insulting him, it's making fun of him, except did you see someone do that?

i think it is our responsibility though to show a little more concern for the younger kids because negative words can affect them even more. yes, everyone is entitled to disliking carter's singing, but i think that @Bk1234 was just trying to make sure that people didn't attack him. in all honesty, it is entirely different to attack a 15-year-old kid than a 25-year-old guy, even though both are bad. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, French20 said:

what ??????

I’m talking about the hate that could be directed at him next week, not your comment. Unlike adults, some teenagers might find it harder to deal with that hate, so I just want people to make sure to not cross the line if he wins next week. He’s probably not looking in this thread, but I just want to make sure. Not to mention, hating on teenagers is just not a good look in general. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

i‎ pense qu’il est de notre responsabilité cependant de montrer un peu plus de préoccupation pour les jeunes enfants parce que les mots négatifs peuvent les affecter encore plus. Ouais, tout le monde a le droit de ne pas aimer le chant de Carter, mais je pense que ‎@Bk1234‎ essayait juste de s’assurer que les gens ne l’attaquaient pas. en toute honnêteté, il est tout à fait différent d’attaquer un enfant de 15 ans qu’un gars de 25 ans, même si les deux sont mauvais. ‎

I understand what you mean, obviously a 25 year old does not have the same ability to see negative opinions as a 15 year old, you have to be crazy to think otherwise but we are in a competition, if we were to say that he is 15 years old so he has to win, it would not be fair to the others,

I have said from the beginning that NBC has been dishonest to always put his age first of carter to justify his talent (on the titles of youtube videos, on instagram posts) obviously

if Carter wins I hope people don't insult him, it would be totally stupid to do that, but I also hope that we won't justify his victory with his young age.

Edited by French20
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, French20 said:

I understand what you mean, obviously a 25 year old does not have the same ability to see negative opinions as a 15 year old, you have to be crazy to think otherwise but we are in a competition, if we were to say that he is 15 years old so he has to win, it would not be fair to the others,

I have said from the beginning that NBC has been dishonest to always put his age first of carter to justify his talent (on the titles of youtube videos, on instagram posts) obviously

if Carter wins I hope people don't insult him, it would be totally stupid to do that, but I also hope that we won't justify his victory with his young age.

i totally agree. that's one thing i really dislike; his age shouldn't be a reason to win, since he decided to join an adults competition. although i personally prefer desz, i think he's put out several very good performances, and wouldn't mind him winning, no matter his age.

there are probably people voting him because of his age, but we can't change that lol so we just gotta go with it 

• Like 5