The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

• Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I see that Minivan has found Idolforums!

I, wow, the number of people on here arguing that the reason in 19 seasons of the voice we have not had a single Black female winner (that had darker skin - this is known as colorism) is because none

what are you on about lmao

Posted Images

7 hours ago, jus.vshn said:

do these names include who the finalists will be doing their celebrity duet with?

I suspect that there won't be any celebrity duets for the finalists outside of their duet with their respective coaches. Remember last season they put those duets on Tuesday's show instead of Monday's? I imagine logistically it would have been difficult to get celebrity duets done even if they did have time for them. 

• Like 1
On 12/9/2020 at 5:58 PM, Sabina said:

Desz or Jim win this season  

Keeping my fingers cross for Desz. 

I'm curious why pastor Todd and Jim  joined

'Thevoice'? I thought their duties suppose to preach and conduct weekly worship services in church instead of jumping around on stage (like Todd). I wonder if they looked the other way or at the floor when it was Kelly's or Gwen's turn to give their thoughts on the performance..you know since Gwen outfits was showing too much flesh at the bottom while Kelly showing her cleavage. 

I hope no more pastor on future season or it will be call 'The Holy Voice'

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 10
6 hours ago, CoolBriz said:

Keeping my fingers cross for Desz. 

I'm curious why pastor Todd and Jim  joined

'Thevoice'? I thought their duties suppose to preach and conduct weekly worship services in church instead of jumping around on stage (like Todd). I wonder if they looked the other way or at the floor when it was Kelly's or Gwen's turn to give their thoughts on the performance..you know since Gwen outfits was showing too much flesh at the bottom while Kelly showing her cleavage. 

I hope no more pastor on future season or it will be call 'The Holy Voice'

:whut: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
On 12/8/2020 at 2:00 AM, BENAllenAllTheWay said:

Check out Ricky Duran's new single. Even though Hoot was great, I was all Team Ricky. Now Ricky has a mindblowing single without a winner contract YAAASSSSSSSSSSSS  

I would discuss this in his fan thread. 

23 minutes ago, Beyoncheyyy said:

Watched Kelly’s show today and she potentially damaged her ACL. She was up in a chair the whole show today with an ice pack on her knee. Not sure how the lives next week will work with her injury.

She hurt herself last Friday. Her performance with Brett from this week's results show was probably recorded before then, but I remember her standing a few times during other points in the shows that aired this week. If she doesn't feel up to standing for her duet with Desz they can just have her sit on a stool like they did for her Kellyoke performances on the show, I doubt it will be much of an issue.

6 minutes ago, rhapsody99 said:

She hurt herself last Friday. Her performance with Brett from this week's results show was probably recorded before then, but I remember her standing a few times during other points in the shows that aired this week. If she doesn't feel up to standing for her duet with Desz they can just have her sit on a stool like they did for her Kellyoke performances on the show, I doubt it will be much of an issue.