The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

20 minutes ago, KimberlyxKyla said:

please delete this💕(jk)

WE NEED TO PUT POSITIVE VIBES INTO THE WORLD FOR NEXT SEASON

TEAM WAFFLE WILL DOMINATE

A WOMAN WILL WIN

WE WILL BE BLESSED WITH QUEENS BEYOND OUR WILDEST DREAMS

Well, Good luck to you and your QUEENS but MINIVAN wont let it happen easily.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

30 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Well, Good luck to you and your QUEENS but MINIVAN wont let it happen easily.

Why so rude though? Lets us dream please, we all know how the main audience aka Minivan works. There is no need for You to come and remind us that women (especially black women) have very poor chances of getting far on this show 

Edited by Gustavo527

2 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

Why so rude though? Lets us dream please, we all know how the main audience aka Minivan works. There is no need to come and remind us that women (especially black women) have very poor chances of getting far on this show 

What's so rude about it? It was just for Fun so chill out.

Btw Did I say anything about Black Women? Why you always bring this up. Why you always talk about color? It's not my fault that you assumed it that way. I just said,  "Well, Good luck to you and your QUEENS but MINIVAN wont let it happen easily".

• Now tell me where did I say anything about Black woman.
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

What's so rude about it? It was just for Fun so chill out.

Btw Did I say anything about Black Women? Why you always bring this up. Why you always talk about color? It's not my fault that you assumed it that way. I just said,  "Well, Good luck to you and your QUEENS but MINIVAN wont let it happen easily".

• Now tell me where did I say anything about Black woman.

It's imposible to not brought this topic back when yourself have said such things like "Minivan won't let that happen". We don't even know the contestants of Season 20, yet you just have admitted with that statament that the main audience doesn't support females, and it has nothing to do with talent, because we don't know any of the contestants, yet you are making such assumptions

Now, I just made emphasis in black women, because, of the females that have won, 7 out of 8 are white (and the other that is not white is not exactly black either). So, at least white women somehow have more chance at winning, even if minivan usually doesn't support females, but black women, on the other hand, have 0 chance at winning. So, when You talk about "Queens getting no chance" that will always include mainly, black women. 

1 minute ago, anaandrade said:

I know this is random, but if Carter wins, he won't be the youngest winner the show has had. It would still be Brynn.

Nothing against Carter,  but I'm not totally great with an adult competition being won by someone whose voice hasn't even changed yet.  

15 minutes ago, Catsy said:

Nothing against Carter,  but I'm not totally great with an adult competition being won by someone whose voice hasn't even changed yet.  

Honestly, my issue isn't with kids competing. my issue is that they often seem to be held to a lower standard than adults because they're kids. They signed up for an adults competition, so they should be judged on the same ground. That being said, Carter has done really well, and I won't mind him winning, even if I prefer DeSz.

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

We had 4 females who won the show consecutively from Seasons 13 to 16. I think Minivan also wants to continue the trend of having male winners 4 seasons in a row. Only then will we have another female winner.

I think three will be enough probably? Who knows though! If it's a talented guy like Josh or Chris, I'll be happy.

I don’t know if this was already said somewhere but Cami would’ve sung either Life On Mars (David Bowie), Must’ve Been Love (Roxette) or My Immortal (Evanescence) in the finale. Her duet with Kelly would’ve been Iris by Goo Goo Dolls but the Maggie Rogers/Phoebe Bridgers  version or Summertime Sadness by Lana del Rey. But hey, at least we’re getting a boring country duet instead🤗  :’)

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 5