The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Honestly it was getting depressing watching Gwen come back season after season and barely get contestants into the finale. Hopefully now people won't be allergic to picking her in the blinds. We have seen what happens when you pick John lmao

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

Remember when we had spoilers we thought Gwen wouldn’t do good this season...now she has a clear cut front runner and is probably gonna win The Voice!

As always we focused on the number of chair turns (and no Carter wasn't a block, she beat John) 

1 minute ago, seak05 said:

As always we focused on the number of chair turns (and no Carter wasn't a block, she beat John) 

as soon as we saw carter’s ko it was game over for everybody imo. His battle was overshadowed by the beast known as Larriah Jackson who could’ve won the 4 way KO and gave Carter a run for his money tbh

Edited by VoiceTakeover890

With the new format, The formula got slightly modified but it's still kinda the same :

- Team Blake Finalist #1 

- Team Blake Finalist #2 

TCO (usually a powerhouse) Diva of the season. 

- Team John finalist (since he usually can't get one organically) 

- A Dark horse/winner of the season 

Edited by echoap
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, joe14 said:

Honestamente, se estaba volviendo deprimente ver a Gwen regresar temporada tras temporada y apenas conseguir concursantes en la final. Con suerte, ahora la gente no será alérgica a recogerla por las persianas. Hemos visto lo que pasa cuando eliges a John lmao

I understand your point. But for me, winning with Carter does not mean that now more people choose her.
Is she a good coach? Yes
Now, does she win for being a good coach or for having Carter? Mmm 90% for having Carter

• Sad 1

Just now, pauwis said:

Entiendo tu punto. Pero para mí, ganar con Carter no significa que ahora más gente la elija.
¿Es una buena entrenadora?
Ahora, ¿gana por ser una buena entrenadora o por tener a Carter? Mmm 90% por tener a Carter

Although I still think that the choice ends up being based on the coach they feel is more in their lane.

I'm not completely against a Carter win but I'd rather take a Desz win any day, let's all (who are rooting for Desz ofc) at least vote for her so she can get a good placement in the finale (Still, TPTB should want her to win, the first AA female winner in a year like 2020 would be historic and could give the show some attention)

Edited by moonlighty
  • Like 4

27 minutes ago, moonlighty said:

I'm not completely against a Carter win but I'd rather take a Desz win any day, let's all (who are rooting for Desz ofc) at least vote for her so she can get a good placement in the finale (Still, TPTB should want her to win, the first AA female winner in a year like 2020 would be historic and could give the show some attention)

totally agree with this. carter has done very well, so i'm not against him winning, but (with cami gone), desz is my first choice.

16 minutes ago, KimberlyxKyla said:

i just feel like we need to take a moment to pay our respects to Toneisha and DeSz! 2020 has given us 10 finalists and only two of them have been women. they are two talented, iconic queens!!👑💖

yessss two queens, in their own ways.

• Like 1

Queen Cami or Tamara deserve the Instant Save but it's obvious that Ian will win. But based on what happened that Jim got the PV, we all know both Jim and Ian have no solid fan base, they only get voted through as usual by Blake's supporters. Either way, who give a better performance gets the votes so I hope they split vote in the Finale and Carter gets bussed so that DeSz will win

Edited by Jyn Mycle
  • Like 2