The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

2 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

Seems like the instant save is totally up for grabs. Until yesterday, I would have given Tamara the best odds, but I have zero confidence that she can deliver under pressure, after how nervous she looked during her performance last night. I won’t even be surprised if Bailey wins it by default again. 

Yeah producers were for sure backing her last night. I saw her closing out the instant save, but I can see them switching to plan B because of her flopping last night. Not really sure what plan B is, but we will see. 

I can also see them moving on ahead with pushing her, with the expectation of a Ben/Jim/Ian to win.

Edited by joe14

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

What if Jim sings “Mary Did You Know” next week? Hmmm....If they want to ensure a Gwen win, they better not let that happen. 

With the massive spike he got for a single performance this week after being straight in the bottom in the playoffs, I wouldn´t discount that to happen if he sings it. That is a song he´s clearly comfortable with and has nailed in the past. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

With the massive spike he got for a single performance this week after being straight in the bottom in the playoffs, I wouldn´t discount that to happen if he sings it. That is a song he´s clearly comfortable with and has nailed in the past. 

Carter is most likely too far ahead, but he’ll need to keep his foot on the gas, just in case. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 4

6 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

What if Jim sings “Mary Did You Know” next week? Hmmm....If they want to ensure a Gwen win, they better not let that happen. 

Do you think TPTB are gonna let this opportunity to get a Gwen win go? :haha:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Just now, echoap said:

Do you think TPTB are gonna let this opportunity to get a Gwen win go? :haha:

It wouldn’t be the first time they blew it. 

Honestly, I think out of the 9 contestants, Carter most likely got at least 50% of the total vote, and I expect more of the same next week, regardless of whatever Jim songs. 

• Like 2