Jump to content

The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates


Someone648

Recommended Posts

Seems like the instant save is totally up for grabs. Until yesterday, I would have given Tamara the best odds, but I have zero confidence that she can deliver under pressure, after how nervous she looked during her performance last night. I won’t even be surprised if Bailey wins it by default again. 

Edited by TeamAudra
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Seems like the instant save is totally up for grabs. Until yesterday, I would have given Tamara the best odds, but I have zero confidence that she can deliver under pressure, after how nervous she looked during her performance last night. I won’t even be surprised if Bailey wins it by default again. 

 If Bailey gets to the finale, John is going full country on S20 believing he will be the next Blake.

  • Haha 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

She sings that, she's gone.

i agree, unfortunately, you have to go big and LOUD in the instant save. restrained and classy doesn't work - as evidenced by payge's early elimination. unfortunate, because i don't think that's her style (just as it wasn't payge's or chloe's), but that's how the show works.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

So far Max Boyle and Joanna sang "when the party's over". Max got the PV and Joanna Instasaved her way to semis. I say singing "when the party's over" is far from a ticket home.

 

It might be way too late to play that card though, but at least Cami would get some SM buzz. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, QueenMae16 said:

She sings that, she's gone.

I completely agree. Maybe u didn't see it but I literally explained before why choosing a Billie Eillish song would be bad for her. But just in case u didn't see my previous post:

 

"This would definitely be a good song for her to sing EXCEPT Billie Eillish songs for some reason don't really respond well to the audience, especially in rounds where voters' votes are CRUCIAL 🙄"

 

FYI, I only posted the video bc ppl wanted to see her sing that song. Since that cover exists on Cami's YouTube page, I decided to post it here 😉

Edited by disney1024
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, echoap said:

So far Max Boyle and Joanna sang "when the party's over". Max got the PV and Joanna Instasaved her way to semis. I say singing "when the party's over" is far from a ticket home.

 

It might be way too late to play that card though, but at least Cami would get some SM buzz. 

Neither were in voting rounds though, but I agree. I think Cami is done no matter what she sings but that's a different conversation.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

I completely agree. Maybe u didn't see it but I literally explained before why choosing a Billie Eillish song would be bad for her. But just in case u didn't see my previous post:

 

"This would definitely be a good song for her to sing EXCEPT Billie Eillish songs for some reason don't really respond well to the audience, especially in rounds where voters' votes are CRUCIAL 🙄"

 

FYI, I only posted the video bc ppl wanted to see her sing that song. Since that cover exists on Cami's YouTube page, I decided to post it here 😉

Look at what happen with Julia Cooper, Chloe Hogan, Joseph Soul, also Cedrice and Max Boyle. They did good but they can't get much vote after singing that. I think singing a Billie Eillish song is a curse for being eliminated in this show.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Jyn Mycle said:

Look at what happen with Julia Cooper, Chloe Hogan, Joseph Soul, also Cedrice and Max Boyle. They did good but they can't get much vote after singing that. I think singing a Billie Eillish song is a curse for being eliminated in this show.

Add Chelle and Celia to ur list

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, joe14 said:

Neither were in voting rounds though, but I agree. I think Cami is done no matter what she sings but that's a different conversation.

Well, She got bussed and Desz didn't flop this time. Things are not looking good for Cami atm. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, VoiceFan! said:

Desz is currently doing much better in ALL social media platforms, and she got the PV over Cami when Cami did her absolute best and Desz didn’t live up to expectations (T17). Tonight Desz redeemed herself and Cami flopped

I didn’t like Cani at all. I thought her rendition was quite bad

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, echoap said:

Well, She got bussed and Desz didn't flop this time. Things are not looking good for Cami atm. 

I don't really think she got bussed, but either way the stars aligned perfectly for her last week and she didn't get the PV over Desz, who flopped, last week. That says a lot in my opinion. Tells me she was pretty much DOA for getting the team Kelly PV this week.

 

I don't think alternative-pop singers do well in the instant save. It is usually either the country guys or the "divas." I could be wrong tonight if producers decide to back her up, but I will stick to my prediction of her being finished. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...