The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

6 hours ago, Musicluv said:

I have been silently reading this forum for several months now. I haven’t wanted to respond, however I can’t stay silent. So many of you should be ashamed of yourselves for the way you talk about Carter. From wishing his voice would change during the lives in hopes that he flops, to saying he’s nothing special, to saying he isn’t a normal teenager. Hoping he gets eliminated in the way Ryan did... You’ve said he doesn’t belong on an adult show... (by the way, YOU don’t make the rules. The show is for 13 and up so stop calling it an adult show. It’s a music competition for 13 year olds and older.) And now this... saying that YouTube is saying he’s gay. wow. You don’t know him any more than the random people on YouTube do...so to bring that up as a topic of discussion is, just, unbelievable.   This kid is 15 years old and doing a great job. You people claim to love the show and love music, right? Then how on earth can you talk about a kid like this that is an awesome singer and sweet soul? Someone working so hard and so dedicated to music. He’s weird? No, he’s just not an arrogant punk. He’s gay? No, he’s just a nice kid who isn’t dropping the f bomb every second... oh and by the way has been brought up to be humble and kind. You don’t have to like his music. You don’t have to like him. But this ( with the exception of a handful of you) is just wrong. I pray to God that kid doesn’t read this forum. What a way to try and bring someone down... and a kid no less. Wow. 

i totally agree to use his so-called sexuality to discredit him is horrible and i hope these people are ashamed for saying that

but to say that on this forum a lot of people are mean to Carter is totally wrong, I have never seen anyone insult him, use his sexuality to say he doesn't like her or the like, people who don't are not fans of him (including me) have always denounced the insults against him, denounced the wickedness against him, so avoid putting the forum with comments from people on youtube or other who insult him badly

2 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

Most of those people don’t come around here much anymore. I’ll give you one example. You know those weekly polls where everyone votes for their favorite performances? There would frequently be a “worst performance” question, where the only option was Addison. If you wanted to answer the other questions, you had to agree that Addison was the worst, because you can’t leave a question blank and have your choices recorded. They had a bunch of unflattering nicknames for her too. 

I remember this. A lot of people here doesn't like her during S13. 

3 hours ago, dark12 said:

If DeSz win with underperforming on few rounds

Confused Question Mark GIF by Preity G  Zinta

She is mediocre. Her song choices and performances does not excite me. She is literally the worst among all the AA women who deserved to win in this show. 

Excuse Me Dog GIF by MOODMAN

Cami is the best contestant from Team Kelly! 

I agree, but it honestly just comes down to what music style you prefer. 🤷‍♂️ 
hide GIF

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, French20 said:

but to say that on this forum a lot of people are mean to Carter is totally wrong, I have never seen anyone insult him, use his sexuality to say he doesn't like her or the like, people who don't are not fans of him (including me) have always denounced the insults against him, denounced the wickedness against him, so avoid putting the forum with comments from people on youtube or other who insult him badly

The thing is though, how do we know it won’t turn into that come finale night? My prime example being Worth the Wait, who received a ton of unnecessary hate for winning against Taryn and being up against Payge in the Instant Save. The horrible nicknames and puns just wouldn’t STOP. 😢

Edited by Bk1234
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

99.99% of the show’s viewers don’t read Youtube comments. Furthermore, I went to his recent video to see what’s up. I didn’t look at every comment, but I did scroll for quite a while, and didn’t see anything like what was reported. Seems like someone was just trying to stir something up. 🙄

I did see a few comments on the latest video the voice posted. “A look into the finale”

i got surpised that people are hating Carter so I made an account to react. What is wrong with you people. He is actually the best among the remaining contestants. And DeSz is so undeserving to win. If DeSz win with underperforming on few rounds- i'll be screaming justice for Amanda Brown, Kyla, Kimberly Nichole, Brooke Simpson, Ali and all robbed black women. DeSz is not even on the same level, or even the shadow of those robbed singers. She is mediocre. Her song choices and performances does not excite me. She is literally the worst among all the AA women who deserved to win in this show. 

And regarding confidence- Carter showed that with big song choices and his performance with DeSz and Jim. 

and by the way, Cami is the best contestant from Team Kelly! 

Lol when I started reading this I thought this was going to be a sensible post. Boy was I wrong.

the dumbest most inaccurate post I’ve ever read on this forum.

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, dark12 said:

i got surpised that people are hating Carter so I made an account to react. =. And DeSz is so undeserving to win. If DeSz win with underperforming on few rounds- i'll be screaming justice for Amanda Brown, Kyla, Kimberly Nichole, Brooke Simpson, Ali and all robbed black women. DeSz is not even on the same level, or even the shadow of those robbed singers. She is mediocre. Her song choices and performances does not excite me. She is literally the worst among all the AA women who deserved to win in this show. 

if you created this account just to say that, you might have done better not to 

Edited by French20
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, dark12 said:

i got surpised that people are hating Carter so I made an account to react. What is wrong with you people. He is actually the best among the remaining contestants. And DeSz is so undeserving to win. If DeSz win with underperforming on few rounds- i'll be screaming justice for Amanda Brown, Kyla, Kimberly Nichole, Brooke Simpson, Ali and all robbed black women. DeSz is not even on the same level, or even the shadow of those robbed singers. She is mediocre. Her song choices and performances does not excite me. She is literally the worst among all the AA women who deserved to win in this show. 

And regarding confidence- Carter showed that with big song choices and his performance with DeSz and Jim. 

and by the way, Cami is the best contestant from Team Kelly! 

People have their own opinion. It doesn't need to match with yours.

Personally, I don't like Carter's voice. So I hope that he won't win tomorrow (even though it's highly unlikely to happened).

• Like 4

If Carter doesn't want to win tomorrow then he will announce he's gay,lol. Otherwise he has in the bag.

I'm surprised Addison was hated. She was the first season I watched and her voice and artistry were beautiful. She's probably one of my most memorable contestants. I wonder what happened to her

10 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Just for the needed change of topic

What time do they usually release the studios again? I know I have asked this a couple of times from now..

FOR SOME FREAKIN' REASON I KEPT ON FORGETTING THE TIMEEE 😭

It’s usually around 12pm EST. 

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, sneaky said:

If Carter doesn't want to win tomorrow then he will announce he's gay,lol. Otherwise he has in the bag.

I'm surprised Addison was hated. She was the first season I watched and her voice and artistry were beautiful. She's probably one of my most memorable contestants. I wonder what happened to her

She’s putting out an album crowdsourced through Kickstarter. Eagerly awaiting its arrival.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

Thinking back, I think the teen contestant treated the worst here was Addison, if we only include finalists. I think many of our new members would be surprised to hear that. Next is Brynn. Both of them had their share of support here, but the hate from some was absolutely brutal. Carter is getting a relatively easy ride, honestly. 

I think it depends on how you classify poor treatment. Addison had a couple very vocal detractors but most of the board liked her. Brynn was probably disliked by more of the board. Chevell also had a lot of detractors, especially towards the beginning of her run. 

Truthfully, very few teens make the final, and most of the ones who do are generally well received. 

(I wasn’t around for Jake worthington though)

28 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Just for the needed change of topic

What time do they usually release the studios again? I know I have asked this a couple of times from now..

FOR SOME FREAKIN' REASON I KEPT ON FORGETTING THE TIMEEE 😭

Samee 

17 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

It’s usually around 12pm EST. 

thank you : )

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, MulherPepita said:

Carter will be the best male winner ever. Jordan Smith won because he sang gospel during the live shows. 

Jordan Smith >>>>>>> Carter

Chris Blue >>>>>>> Carter

Sundance Head >>>>>>> Carter

Josh Kaufman >>>>>>> Carter

therefore... no

• Like 3

1 hour ago, seak05 said:

I think it depends on how you classify poor treatment. Addison had a couple very vocal detractors but most of the board liked her. Brynn was probably disliked by more of the board. Chevell also had a lot of detractors, especially towards the beginning of her run. 

Truthfully, very few teens make the final, and most of the ones who do are generally well received. 

(I wasn’t around for Jake worthington though)

Yeah, I forgot about Jake W. He got more hate than all other teens, COMBINED. 

I just feel like the hate was more personal in nature with the others I mentioned....the name calling, polls designed to make them look bad, etc. The latest with Carter is a little much for my liking too, but I haven’t seen direct personal attacks. 

Emily Ann took a beating too, actually. Even Sawyer was treated far worse that Carter has been. 

6 minutes ago, MulherPepita said:

Now everyone's acting like no shit had been said about Carter...

Compared to Sawyer, Emily Ann, Addison, Jake W, Addison, Brynn, Chevel, he’s been treated like royalty. 

However, everyone on that list, except for Jake, had more vocal support on IDF than Carter. Most of IDF doesn’t seem to mind if he wins, but it’s not exactly a loyal fanbase. It’s similar to Kennedy’s fanbase. 

• Like 3