The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

A peek at some contestants singing their blind audition songs.

Lain Roy:

Liam St. John:

Sid Kingsley:

^This guy especially is speaking to me. Definitely one of my preseason faves so far.

Edited by mjdolorico
  • Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I see that Minivan has found Idolforums!

I, wow, the number of people on here arguing that the reason in 19 seasons of the voice we have not had a single Black female winner (that had darker skin - this is known as colorism) is because none

what are you on about lmao

Posted Images

12 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

The things that I like in a contestant are... 

1. They aren’t a creep. 
2. They appreciate the Voice and believe that it will grant them a beautiful life. 
3. They know that this will be an important chapter in the story of their life.

Let’s hope some of these contestants live up to my wishes. 😅

This was actually a hint that Thomas Stringfellow would appear in the spoilers. 😅 He sang the songs Creep and The Story of My Life on American Idol, and he did a duet with Nick Fradiani on Idol. The song Beautiful Life was Nick Fradiani’s coronation song. 

Edited by Bk1234
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
6 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

This was a actually a hint that Thomas Stringfellow would appear in the spoilers. 😅 He sang the songs Creep and The Story of My Life on American Idol, and he did a duet with Nick Fradiani on Idol. The song Beautiful Life was Nick Fradiani’s coronation song. 

GlossySomberIchneumonfly-max-1mb.gif

• Haha 1

I know he's probably not too popular on here, but I'm a big fan of Lain Roy. :wub: Someone You Loved is a song that has been covered many times, but I feel that his YouTube cover sounded so fresh and new! 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, jus.vshn said:

Lol so Grace Milton is not on the show and there’s a whole fan thread for her 🤣 

@TeamAudra

I can’t believe it ugh. She was one of my favorites so far!! I thought for sure she was the “multi instrumentalist” - I wonder who all plays an instrument and if they actually auditioned playing it too. Going through the list now, thx for the tea 😊😊😊

20 minutes ago, Indiegrl17 said:

I can’t believe it ugh. She was one of my favorites so far!! I thought for sure she was the “multi instrumentalist” - I wonder who all plays an instrument and if they actually auditioned playing it too. Going through the list now, thx for the tea 😊😊😊

I was referring to Sid when I said that. He plays the piano, the saxophone and a little guitar.

• Like 1

My Favorites so far.

1. Tamara Jade-one of this seasons powerhouses. From what I’ve heard so far her range is sick. She has a similar sound to Kymberli when she hits high notes and I think John will do well with Tamara. *if he doesn’t dumb her in battles or knockouts* and this is Johns first AA powerhouse 4 chair turner so let’s see how he does.

2. Desz- I haven’t gotten to hear much from her but from a little clip on instagram. Her richness and runs reminds me so much of Toneisha. She doesn’t seem like the typical “screamer” but I think her restraint will benefit her like it did Toneisha and she’s the only one on Kelly team like that so.

3. John Holiday- he sounds like he can be a lock for lives. And his tone and high voice soothes me and I think him and John will go far.

Honorable Mention

Sid Kingsley- from what I’ve heard, his tone is sick and he seems to have a big voice. I look coward to hearing more from him.

Julia Cooper- she reminds of Joanna. Her tone is nice and her runs and placement is impressive.

2 hours ago, jus.vshn said:

lol we have a Rose/Kymberli anddd a Toneisha in one season 🤣

I actually prefer Desz' voice than Toneisha, she's can hit some high notes too, but not as crazy high as Tamara (I think). See her version of "Weak" on youtube. Stunning version

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

I actually prefer Desz' voice than Toneisha, she's can hit some high notes too, but not as crazy high as Tamara (I think). See her version of "Weak" on youtube. Stunning version

Can u send me the link?

12 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

I’ve only counted 4 four chair turns this season.

compared to last year it’s less.

If there are any 4 chair turners left this season, they would have to be at the 6th taping. Blake already filled his team up by the 7th. Otherwise, this would be a record-breaking low for 4 chairs, which is interesting considering it's a Gwen season.

2 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Any Lain Roy love? 😅

I need to see more from him, but as seak05 implied, knowing what happened during his blind, I am definitely curious to see how the show would edit it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, mjdolorico said:

If there are any 4 chair turners left this season, they would have to be at the 6th taping. Blake already filled his team up by the 7th. Otherwise, this would be a record-breaking low for 4 chairs, which is interesting considering it's a Gwen season.

Actually (hate to be that guy lmao) the lowest we ever got was just two four-chairs in Season 1, but four four-chairs is tied with S15 as the lowest since then. I'd be surprised if we weren't missing one more from Taping 6 but it's not implausible that we only got four of them in a smaller-team season even with the Gwen copy-catting factored in.

• Like 1