The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Just now, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Anyways getting ready for a finale snooze fest with Desz saving it all (Cami/Tamara getting that Instant Save would make it twice better)! A Carter/Desz top 2 is my last hope y’all (ikik Team Blake and all that) but I’m ok with either of them winning (first Gwen win or first AA woman win)

yessssssssss taste!!!! honestly carter has exceeded expectations! desz has consistently been great, and cami being in the finale too would make me so happy :))

also, i really like ian, and jim is pretty good too. i wouldn't hate them.

• Like 1

Just now, QueenCami said:

white men have won 6 times.

white women have won 7 times.

black men have won 3 times.

black women have won 0 times.

race may not matter to us, but clearly, to a large amount of voters, it does.

You maybe right but who knows?

Btw Tessanne falls into the category of Black female. She may not be an AA but she is from Kingston Jamaica and she has Black family background.

I think one of the reasons that an AA Black women have never won is also because they usually have big voices which aren't pleasant to some people. Some call it screaming mess.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, QueenCami said:

lmaoo thanks 

PS: I know it's just a phrase, and some of my real-life friends have use it too, but I don't really like the use of "girl" on guys lmao. hope that makes sense 🙂 

Oh I apologize man! Yes I know, thank you for informing!

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Tawne C said:

he has more YT views than Desz by a lot so who knows

YT views don’t mean much (take a look at playoffs YT views and some of the PV’s didn’t even get the highest views on their team)

Example just because it’s kinda funny but also whaaa??: Joseph got the second highest views on Team Gwen (after Carter obvi) lol

Edited by TheVoiceFan2

1 minute ago, Hamza Tufail said:

I think one of the reasons that an AA Black women have never won is also because they usually have big voices which aren't pleasant to some people. Some call it screaming mess.

But you could say the same thing about Alisan and she won. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hamza Tufail said:

You maybe right but who knows?

Btw Tessanne falls into the category of Black female. She may not be an AA but she is from Kingston Jamaica and she has Black family background.

tessanne's voice isn't big? what about alisan's? 

even though tessanne's AA, she does not appear black. unfortunately, how one looks is what matters.

1 hour ago, MAOW said:

Jim would need to beat Carter  and John H to end up as the runner up. So NO, Jim will not end up as the runner up.

As much as I like Jim I think Carter will prolly win but runner up is wide open after that I think....

3 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Yeah. It really depends on what team minivan likes for a season 😂. Sadly none of the AA divas got their attention.

She had Kimberly AND India in the same season and she still didn’t win... Not to mention, none of these queens even got to the finale! :/ Disgusting. :no:

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

But you could say the same thing about Alisan and she won. 

But unlike AA Alisan has great cross-over appeal in her voice. She was TCO of the season and TPTB did every possible thing in order to make sure that she wins. Also unlike  many AA, Alisan was a front-runner from day 1. She probably has one of the best BA ever. She already gained much support from it and I don't think she screamed during it. Also watch her Let Him Fly it's so beautiful without any screams while AA Females always sing in higher tones.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Ian is getting positive but somewhat mixed reviews on FB while they are just lavishing Jim with praise. I personally don´t get, but it is what it is. As much as I won´t like it, I feel like Jim might actually get PV tonight. I wouldn´t be shocked at all.

I lover Ian but jim has more range and did a lot better last night IMHO

10 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

YT views don’t mean much (take a look at playoffs YT views and some of the PV’s didn’t even get the highest views on their team)

Example just because it’s kinda funny but also whaaa??: Joseph got the second highest views on Team Gwen (after Carter obvi) lol

so what numbers do you go by?  Jim is second in all of them I believe...

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

She had Kimberly AND India in the same season and she still didn’t win... Not to mention, none of these queens even got to the finale! :/ Disgusting. :no:

Do you really think India and Kimberly stood a chance against Sawyer. India was so inconsistent during the lives. Kimberly was inconsistent during the taped rounds and also her only memorable performances were What's Up/HOTRS. And also her tone was too tight for some people including me. Except for her two or three performances I never watched a full performance of hers because I can't bear her tone.

• Like 1
  • Confused 5

2 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Exceptions are always there and that's one of the reasons that DeSz is doing great thus far. Though her Top 9 performance was a little too loud for some people and if she continues to do what she did in her Top 9 performance then it will surely hurt her chances.

• Like 1