And if they truly are keeping them there for that long, it’s not difficult to figure out why there aren’t any minors in the spoilers so far. There could even be COVID liability concerns around that. Grace is the youngest one I’m aware of, and she’s 20. Having said that, we still don’t have the full list. 🤨

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 2
  • Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

what are you on about lmao

not some of y'all trying to convince other people your snowflake is better using by all these music theory terms lmao

Some tragic news regarding John and Chrissy:   https://twitter.com/chrissyteigen/status/1311517048858574848/photo/2      

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

And if they truly are keeping them there for that long, it’s not difficult to figure out why there aren’t any minors in the spoilers so far. There could even be COVID liability concerns around that. Grace is the youngest one I’m aware of, and she’s 20. Having said that, we still don’t have the full list. 🤨

Yep. I'd imagine parents will not be comfortable risking themselves and their children by flying out to LA for the slim chance of maybe getting a chair turn. That being said, there are some minors popping up in our suspects list over the past week. And we already know at least 2 minors who turned a chair: Lauren Frihauf, who is 16, is one of them.

Edited by mjdolorico
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, mjdolorico said:

Yep. I'd imagine parents will not be comfortable risking themselves and their children by flying out to LA for the slim chance of maybe getting a chair turn. That being said, there are some minors popping up in our suspects list over the past week. And we already know at least 2 minorswho turned a chair: Lauren Frihauf, who is 16, is one of them.

Lauren is 16? Never mind, then. I thought she was older. Don’t know who the other one is. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, mjdolorico said:

Yep. I'd imagine parents will not be comfortable risking themselves and their children by flying out to LA for the slim chance of maybe getting a chair turn. That being said, there are some minors popping up in our suspects list over the past week. And we already know at least 2 minors who turned a chair: Lauren Frihauf, who is 16, is one of them.

Yayyy Lauren turned a chair!

i really can’t wait for tmr with these spoilers

5 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

I think I already said on my post that everyone on the blind spoilers except Faye (no chair) and Jessica (result unknown) turned a chair.

Edited by mjdolorico
17 minutes ago, mjdolorico said:

I thought Lauren was like my age-ish (early 20s) lmao whoops - good for her though.

18 minutes ago, Archanium said:

There’s a 15 yr old girl that might be in the cast, she followed the right people and even posted selfies in the hotel room, but Idk if she gets to sing in front of the judges. 👀

It’s so cool to see people around my age following their dreams. This show rocks and everyone seems so nice - they aren’t mean like Idol. Can’t wait to see the whole list!

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Indiegrl17 said:

It’s so cool to see people around my age following their dreams. This show rocks and everyone seems so nice - they aren’t mean like Idol. Can’t wait to see the whole list!

Welcome! 

3 hours ago, jus.vshn said:

from her Valerie cover, she is looking like the most stannable contestant so far for me 👀 

GM is cool, but I like Lauren more I think

Posted (edited)

Wow would you look at the time!

IT'S SPOILER TIME!

So my Internet cut out my first time doing this and it didn't save anything (RIP). Add in the new IDF format being awful and not letting me paste anything from Word, and this took quite some time. I'll make a separate post later on with specific info about certain blinds, coach info, Kelly's jacket, etc. later on. I couldn't handle doing anything more at the moment out of exhaustion lol.

Hope y'all enjoy the list - PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL!

CONTESTANTS

Below is a list of names that, through social media (primarily Instagram), we’ve concluded may have auditioned for the show. They CANNOT be 100% confirmed as chair turners as of yet. This is primarily speculation.

Please DO NOT directly message or harass the contestants begging for a follow or asking for spoilers. They are all on a contract and could get in serious trouble for discussing anything about the show! Additionally, annoying the contestants could lead them to locking their accounts/setting them to private, which limits our access to info for further rounds.

DO feel free to follow them if you’d like and check out their music on Youtube/Instagram/wherever else. Enjoy!  🙂
(and I cannot stress this enough... DO NOT try to directly contact them)

Confirmed Chair Turners:

Ben Allen Instagram | Youtube

Cami Clune Instagram | Youtube

Chloe Hogan Instagram | Youtube

DeSz Instagram | Youtube

Eli Zamora Instagram | Youtube | La Voz Mexico Blind Audition

Ian Flanigan Instagram | Youtube

Jim Ranger Instagram | Youtube | American Idol Audition

John Holiday Instagram |  Youtube

John Sullivan Instagram | Youtube

Joseph Soul Instagram | Youtube

Julia Cooper Instagram | Youtube

JusJon  Instagram | SoundCloud

Kelsie Watts Instagram | Youtube | American Idol Season 15 Audition

Lain Roy Instagram | Youtube

Lauren Frihauf Instagram | Youtube

Liam St. John Instagram | Youtube

Madeline C. (Maddie C.) Instagram | Youtube

Marisa Corvo Instagram | Youtube

Payge Turner Instagram | Youtube

Rio Souma Instagram | Youtube

Ryan Berg Instagram | Youtube

Sam Stacy Instagram | Youtube

Sid Kingsley Instagram | Youtube

Skylar Mayton Instagram | Youtube

Tamara Jade Instagram | Youtube

Tanner Gomes Instagram | Youtube

Taryn Papa Instagram | Youtube

Tori Miller Instagram | Youtube

Van Andrew Instagram | Youtube

Worth the Wait Instagram | Youtube

Possible Chair Turners (Did not appear in any of the tapings but may have still turned chairs. Underlined names have some evidence suggesting that they turned chairs)

Antowan White Instagram | Youtube

Becca Kotte Instagram | Youtube

Casme Instagram | Youtube

David J. Instagram | Youtube

Devix (Eric Torres) Instagram | Youtube

Hailey Green Instagram | Youtube

Jonny Gold (They/Them) Instagram | Youtube

Marykate Connor Instagram | Youtube

Michelle Moonshine Instagram | Youtube

Neci Instagram | Youtube Not Found

Olivia Reyes Instagram | Youtube

Payton Lamar Instagram | Youtube

Thomas Stringfellow Instagram | Youtube | American Idol Season 15 Audition

Will Burke Instagram | Youtube not found

Confirmed No-Chairs

Apropos Instagram | Youtube

Corey Ward Instagram | Youtube

Faye Moffett Instagram | Youtube

James Mace No social media links found

Jerome Godwin Instagram | Youtube

Kevin Lee Jones No social media links found

Kiari Mhoon Instagram | Youtube

Early Returnees (Presumed No-Chair/Teams Filled Up/Sent Home Before Blinds)

Courtney Arnold Instagram | Youtube

Daly Braxton Instagram | Youtube

Derek Jermaine Instagram | Youtube

Ethan Senger Instagram | Youtube

Grace Milton Instagram | Youtube

Haley Brooke Instagram | Youtube

Jared Ming Instagram | Youtube Not Found

Jessica Manalo Instagram | Youtube

Jonah Mossman Instagram | Youtube

Ryleigh Modig Instagram | Youtube

Untitled Instagram | Youtube Not Found

SPOILERS (Blind Auditions/Teams)

SPOILERS:

Teams will have 10 spots this season. Coaches will have one steal during battles. 

TEAM KELLY (7/10)

Marisa Corvo

Skylar Mayton

DeSz

Eli Zamora

Madeline C.

Kelsie Watts

Tanner Gomes

TEAM GWEN (8/10)

Liam St. John

Lauren Frihauf

Payge Turner

Tori Miller

Chloe Hogan

Van Andrew

Ryan Berg

Lain Roy

TEAM JOHN (6/10)

Sid Kingsley

Tamara Jade

Rio Souma

John Holiday

Cami Clune

Julia Cooper

TEAM BLAKE (9/10)

Taryn Papa

Ben Allen

Sam Stacy

Ian Flanigan

John Sullivan

Joseph Soul

JusJon

Jim Ranger

Worth the Wait

Taping One:

Liam St. John – Sex & Candy (Marcy Playground) – turned Gwen & Blake. Chose GWEN.

Taryn Papa – TBA (Martina McBride) – turned Kelly, Gwen, and Blake. Blake blocked Kelly. Chose BLAKE.

Apropos – I Heard It Through the Grapevine (Marvin Gaye); possibly. No chair turns.

Sid Kingsley – Don’t Think Twice, It’s Alright (Bob Dylan) – turned Gwen, John, and Blake. He chose John.

Lauren Frihauf – Come to My Window (Melissa Etheridge) – Gwen and John turned. Chose GWEN.

Ben Allen – Red Dirt Road (Ronnie Dunn) – Gwen, John, and Blake turned. Chose BLAKE.

Marisa Corvo – Perfect (P!nk) – Turned Kelly, Gwen, and Blake. Chose KELLY.

Tamara Jade – Cuz I Love You (Lizzo) – 4 Chairs. Chose JOHN.

Taping Two:

Rio Souma – Cruisin’ (Smokey Robinson) – Kelly, Gwen, and John turned. Chose JOHN.

Sam Stacy – Fire & Rain (James Taylor) – Kelly, Gwen, and Blake turned. Chose BLAKE.

Kiari Mhoon – Wanted (Hunter Hayes) – No chair turns.

Skylar Mayton – Blinding Lights (The Weeknd) – KELLY turned.

DeSz – Un-Break My Heart (Toni Braxton) – 4 Chairs. Chose KELLY.

Ian Flanigan – Colder Weather (Zac Brown Band) – BLAKE turned.

Taping Three:

James Mace – The Show Must Go On (Queen) – No chair turns.

Payge Turner – Call Out My Name (The Weeknd) – turned Gwen and Blake. Chose GWEN.

Kevin Lee Jones – A Million Dreams (P!nk) – No chair turns.

Eli Zamora – Ya Lo Se Que Tu Te Vas (Juan Gabriel). KELLY turned.

John Holiday – Misty (Johnny Mathis) – John, Gwen, and Kelly turned. John blocked Kelly. Chose JOHN.

Madeline C./Maddie C – Girl (Maren Morris) KELLY turned. Kelly blocked Blake, but he saw and did not turn.

John Sullivan – Operator (Jim Croce) – Blake and John turned. Chose BLAKE.

Joseph Soul – Is This Love (Bob Marley & the Wailers) – Blake and Kelly turned. Chose BLAKE.

Kelsie Watts – I Dare You (Kelly Clarkson) – Kelly and Gwen turned. Chose KELLY.

Taping Four (one source, no names but appropriately matches remaining spoilers)

There were only two chair turners

-One was a KELLY solo turn

-One was a KELLY vs. Blake battle.

Taping Five:

Corey Ward – Way Down We Go (Kaleo) - No chair turns.

Faye Moffett – Anyone (Demi Lovato) – No chair turns.

JusJon – Talk (Khalid) – BLAKE turned.

Tori Miller – When You Say Nothing At All (Alison Krauss) – GWEN turned. Gwen blocked Blake, but he did not end up turning.

Jerome Godwin – Lay Me Down (Sam Smith) – No chair turns.

Chloe Hogan – What the World Needs Now is Love (Jackie DeShannon) – GWEN turned.

Van Andrew – TBA (The Who) – Gwen and Blake turned. Chose GWEN.

Jim Ranger – Blue Ain’t Your Color (Keith Urban) – John, Gwen, and Blake turned. Chose BLAKE.

Taping Seven:

Cami Clune - Skinny Love (Birdy) – 4 chairs; Kelly blocked Blake. Chose JOHN.

Tanner Gomes - TBA (Dustin Lynch) – Kelly, Gwen, and John turned. Picked KELLY.

Ryan Berg – Waiting on the World to Change (John Mayer) – Gwen and John turned. Gwen blocked John. Defaulted to GWEN.

Worth the Wait – When Will I Be Loved (Linda Ronstadt) – 4 chairs. Chose BLAKE. (Blake’s team full)

Julia Cooper – Alaska (Maggie Rogers) – Kelly, Gwen, and John turned. Chose JOHN.

Lain Roy – Someone You Loved (Lewis Capaldi) – Gwen and John turned. Chose GWEN.

Edited by Someone648
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 2

:clap: Thank you so much for the hard work you put into this @Someone648!

It's gonna be very interesting to see how the tapings match the performance order in the broadcasts now that we had a more complete picture of the tapings. 

13 minutes ago, antikid said:

Blake is REALLY confused about the block lmao

Can guarantee that we’re gonna get Madeline, Tori, and Cami’s audition all in the same episode  despite being 3 different tapings lol

Looks like Kelly has an AA R&B singer which excites me, though she's like toned down version of the past AA powerhouses.

Skylar reminds me of Mikaela-ish type of artist, and Kelly does bad with singers like her lmao, don't expect her to be lasting long.

Marina reminds me of Lauren Diaz (S11) that growl and power she have reminds me of it.

Yes at Kelsie's song choice!! Man that was a bold and difficult song choice, excited to hear her BA.

Gwen's team is... okay, atleast for now, expected her to have someone really strong

On 8/8/2020 at 1:30 PM, ashwinner said:

maybe if there's a weakfish country singer in the finale with them, then they could beat them out? But you're right that its practically impossible w/o Blake. I think that Kelly does have p good voting power though, as demonstrated by her wins with people who definitely weren't the best. Maybe she could pull a Brynn (hopefully with someone more interesting though)?

That's where you lose me, because Brynn was plenty interesting.

Just now, Rodney said:

That's where you lose me, because Brynn was plenty interesting.

Brynn was definitely interesting, I think I just lumped her into "pop" in general. I was (just! like as I got the notification) listening to Brynn and she has a particular vibrato that I didn't catch onto before, and she also can carry emotion p well in her singing.

possibly a better word than interesting would be someone more "out there" musically; Brynn definitely had things that made her more unique, but I feel like they were somewhat subtle.

11 hours ago, jus.vshn said:

But I wanna see John with a AA powerhouse. He’s never had one and he usually favors them

He could've gotten one in Rose in season seventeen, but his own fault for not turning.  Ditto with Injoy.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Someone648 said:

Wow would you look at the time!

IT'S SPOILER TIME!

So my Internet cut out my first time doing this and it didn't save anything (RIP). Add in the new IDF format being awful and not letting me paste anything from Word, and this took quite some time. I'll make a separate post later on with specific info about certain blinds, coach info, Kelly's jacket, etc. later on. I couldn't handle doing anything more at the moment out of exhaustion lol.

Hope y'all enjoy the list - PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL!

CONTESTANTS

Below is a list of names that, through social media (primarily Instagram), we’ve concluded may have auditioned for the show. They CANNOT be 100% confirmed as chair turners as of yet. This is primarily speculation.

Please DO NOT directly message or harass the contestants begging for a follow or asking for spoilers. They are all on a contract and could get in serious trouble for discussing anything about the show! Additionally, annoying the contestants could lead them to locking their accounts/setting them to private, which limits our access to info for further rounds.

DO feel free to follow them if you’d like and check out their music on Youtube/Instagram/wherever else. Enjoy!  🙂
(and I cannot stress this enough... DO NOT try to directly contact them)

Hide contents

Confirmed Chair Turners:

Ben Allen Instagram | Youtube

Cami Clune Instagram | Youtube

Chloe Hogan Instagram | Youtube

DeSz Instagram | Youtube

Eli Zamora Instagram | Youtube | La Voz Mexico Blind Audition

Ian Flanigan Instagram | Youtube

Jim Ranger Instagram | Youtube | American Idol Audition

John Holiday Instagram |  Youtube

John Sullivan Instagram | Youtube

Joseph Soul Instagram | Youtube

Julia Cooper Instagram | Youtube

JusJon  Instagram | SoundCloud

Kelsie Watts Instagram | Youtube | American Idol Season 15 Audition

Lain Roy Instagram | Youtube

Lauren Frihauf Instagram | Youtube

Liam St. John Instagram | Youtube

Madeline C. (Maddie C.) Instagram | Youtube

Marisa Corvo Instagram | Youtube

Payge Turner Instagram | Youtube

Rio Souma Instagram | Youtube

Ryan Berg Instagram | Youtube

Sam Stacy Instagram | Youtube

Sid Kingsley Instagram | Youtube

Skylar Mayton Instagram | Youtube

Tamara Jade Instagram | Youtube

Tanner Gomes Instagram | Youtube

Taryn Papa Instagram | Youtube

Tori Miller Instagram | Youtube

Van Andrew Instagram | Youtube

Worth the Wait Instagram | Youtube

SPOILERS (Blind Auditions/Teams)

Reveal hidden contents

SPOILERS:

Teams will have 10 spots this season. Coaches will have one steal during battles. 

TEAM KELLY (7/10)

Marisa Corvo

Skylar Mayton

DeSz

Eli Zamora

Madeline C.

Kelsie Watts

Tanner Gomes

TEAM GWEN (8/10)

Liam St. John

Lauren Frihauf

Payge Turner

Tori Miller

Chloe Hogan

Van Andrew

Ryan Berg

Lain Roy

TEAM JOHN (6/10)

Sid Kingsley

Tamara Jade

Rio Souma

John Holiday

Cami Clune

Julia Cooper

TEAM BLAKE (9/10)

Taryn Papa

Ben Allen

Sam Stacy

Ian Flanigan

John Sullivan

Joseph Soul

JusJon

Jim Ranger

Worth the Wait

Taping One:

Liam St. John – Sex & Candy (Marcy Playground) – turned Gwen & Blake. Chose GWEN.

Taryn Papa – TBA (Martina McBride) – turned Kelly, Gwen, and Blake. Blake blocked Kelly. Chose BLAKE.

Apropos – I Heard It Through the Grapevine (Marvin Gaye); possibly. No chair turns.

Sid Kingsley – Don’t Think Twice, It’s Alright (Bob Dylan) – turned Gwen, John, and Blake. He chose John.

Lauren Frihauf – Come to My Window (Melissa Etheridge) – Gwen and John turned. Chose GWEN.

Ben Allen – Red Dirt Road (Ronnie Dunn) – Gwen, John, and Blake turned. Chose BLAKE.

Marisa Corvo – Perfect (P!nk) – Turned Kelly, Gwen, and Blake. Chose KELLY.

Taping Two:

Rio Souma – Cruisin’ (Smokey Robinson) – Kelly, Gwen, and John turned. Chose JOHN.

Sam Stacy – Fire & Rain (James Taylor) – Kelly, Gwen, and Blake turned. Chose BLAKE.

Kiari Mhoon – Wanted (Hunter Hayes) – No chair turns.

Skylar Mayton – Blinding Lights (The Weeknd) – KELLY turned.

DeSz – Un-Break My Heart (Toni Braxton) – 4 Chairs. Chose KELLY.

Ian Flanigan – Colder Weather (Zac Brown Band) – BLAKE turned.

Taping Three:

James Mace – The Show Must Go On (Queen) – No chair turns.

Payge Turner – Call Out My Name (The Weeknd) – turned Gwen and Blake. Chose GWEN.

Kevin Lee Jones – A Million Dreams (P!nk) – No chair turns.

Eli Zamora – Ya Lo Se Que Tu Te Vas (Juan Gabriel). KELLY turned.

John Holiday – Misty (Johnny Mathis) – John, Gwen, and Kelly turned. John blocked Kelly. Chose JOHN.

Madeline C./Maddie C – Girl (Maren Morris) KELLY turned. Kelly blocked Blake, but he saw and did not turn.

John Sullivan – Operator (Jim Croce) – Blake and John turned. Chose BLAKE.

Joseph Soul – Is This Love (Bob Marley & the Wailers) – Blake and Kelly turned. Chose BLAKE.

Kelsie Watts – I Dare You (Kelly Clarkson) – Kelly and Gwen turned. Chose KELLY.

Taping Four (one source, no names but appropriately matches remaining spoilers)

There were only two chair turners

-One was a KELLY solo turn

-One was a KELLY vs. Blake battle.

Taping Five:

Corey Ward – Way Down We Go (Kaleo) - No chair turns.

Faye Moffett – Anyone (Demi Lovato) – No chair turns.

JusJon – Talk (Khalid) – BLAKE turned.

Tori Miller – When You Say Nothing At All (Alison Krauss) – GWEN turned. Gwen blocked Blake, but he did not end up turning.

Jerome Godwin – Lay Me Down (Sam Smith) – No chair turns.

Chloe Hogan – What the World Needs Now is Love (Jackie DeShannon) – GWEN turned.

Van Andrew – TBA (The Who) – Gwen and Blake turned. Chose GWEN.

Jim Ranger – Blue Ain’t Your Color (Keith Urban) – John, Gwen, and Blake turned. Chose BLAKE.

Taping Seven:

Cami Clune - Skinny Love (Birdy) – 4 chairs; Kelly blocked Blake. Chose JOHN.

Tanner Gomes - TBA (Dustin Lynch) – Kelly, Gwen, and John turned. Picked KELLY.

Ryan Berg – Waiting on the World to Change (John Mayer) – Gwen and John turned. Gwen blocked John. Defaulted to GWEN.

Worth the Wait – When Will I Be Loved (Linda Ronstadt) – 4 chairs. Chose BLAKE. (Blake’s team full)

Julia Cooper – Alaska (Maggie Rogers) – Kelly, Gwen, and John turned. Chose JOHN.

Lain Roy – Someone You Loved (Lewis Capaldi) – Gwen and John turned. Chose GWEN.

Wowwww whattt made us so lucky to have 2 AA powerhouse females. 

Tamara Jade- the typical screamer with crazy good range.

Desz- the more restrained powerhouse 

lol we have a Rose/Kymberli anddd a Toneisha in one season 🤣

2 hours ago, Someone648 said:

wow I think this is the first AA female powerhouse to get the FIRST four chair turn of the season. 

John better not fumble the bag with Tamara.

do you guys think she’ll be the leaked audition? Being the first four chair turn?

• Like 2