Jump to content
idolforums.com
Someone648

The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

I don't mind him, but I would prefer many other coaches that did add something. also, this might be an unpopular opinion, but I like JHud, and although I know her personality is a little extra and likely somewhat faked, I love how excited she got about stuff and how into the music she was. 

I absolutely loved JHud. I think in S15 she finally toned it down to the appropriate level where she was still loud and extra but it didn't come off as obnoxious (didn't stop the hate that she received but oh well). I genuinely want JHud to come back at some point. I joke about the shoe throwing a lot but I do love it lol.

 

The fact that people still comment "JHud would've thrown her shoe" to this day shows her impact on the show.

Edited by Someone648
  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ashwinner said:

I mean idc too much about the audience not liking her, and it sucks that her artists get punished cause of that, but she's a good coach as far as I can see, and they're still getting exposure. people who like them will follow them post-show whether or not they finish 2nd or in the playoffs, and we already know someone on JHuds team isn't going to be liked by minivan

Yeah, I did enjoy her enthusiasm and her encouraging artists that weren´t even on her team.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Someone648 said:

Personally, I didn't mind Nick. He didn't add anything negative/irritating to the show and I think he was a decent enough coach even with some of the newbie mistakes.

He certainly isn't getting as much hate as JHud/John/Gwen/Miley got over the past few seasons.

I wonder what’s different about Nick then the artists you mention? Hey team minivan you notice anything?

 

I don’t disagree with you though in your assessment of Nick though, he’s totally vanilla. My issue with this panel is I think it has to many laid back personalities. Kelly is the only one who is really high energy. I think Adam was the only male who has been a high energy coach. (4 high energy coaches would be to much, you need a balance; if you have Blake and Kelly balancing each other, you need the middle two to balance as well). 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, seak05 said:

 

I don’t disagree with you though in your assessment of Nick though, he’s totally vanilla. My issue with this panel is I think it has to many laid back personalities. Kelly is the only one who is really high energy. I think Adam was the only male who has been a high energy coach. (4 high energy coaches would be to much, you need a balance; if you have Blake and Kelly balancing each other, you need the middle two to balance as well). 

Until S10 at least, after that he pretty much looked tired and had 0 enthusiasm, he was there pretty much to collect the check. As for Nick, yeah, he doesn´t bring that much of the entertainment factor, but I still think he´s a good coach.

 

My favorite panel is definitely Adam/Blake/Shakira/Usher, I feel like they all were really comfortable, and while Shaki wasn´t the best coach, she was really witty. I love Kelly´s enthusiasm ans passion for her artists , even though she can be a little too much at times.

 

Edited by Misirlou

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, seak05 said:

I wonder what’s different about Nick then the artists you mention? Hey team minivan you notice anything?

 

JHud was hated for her personality, because many thought she was "too loud", Gwen because of her love fest with Blake, Miley because of her past, and John because of his political views. Nick is pretty much just chilling there, which is why Minivan has no real issue with him.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

JHud was hated for her personality, because many thought she was "too loud", Gwen because of her love fest with Blake, Miley because of her past, and John because of his political views. Nick is pretty much just chilling there, which is why Minivan has no real issue with him.

really? John cause of his political views? what are they lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ashwinner said:

really? John cause of his political views? what are they lol

Democratic/Liberal, very open about his hate for Trump too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, QueenMae16 said:

Democratic/Liberal, very open about his hate for Trump too.

They hate Chrissy too.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Democratic/Liberal, very open about his hate for Trump too.

I see, thanks (still heartbroken about your signature)

Edited by ashwinner
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Idk what happened to Liam St. John on S18, but I hope he will be on S19 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Wondering if this'll be the season Trinity Rose returns to get the chair turn she deserved years go.

Edited by indii

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, indii said:

Wondering if this'll be the season Trinity Rose returns to get the chair turn she deserved years go.

Yes and also have Katie Boeck come back Queen deserves.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

good news! john isn’t gonna be a coach next season. check out the voice’s lady instagram post (can’t attach cause files too large)!!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

good news! john isn’t gonna be a coach next season. check out the voice’s lady instagram post (can’t attach cause files too large)!!

 

queen alicia must reclaim her spot! 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

good news! john isn’t gonna be a coach next season. check out the voice’s lady instagram post (can’t attach cause files too large)!!

Who’s instagram?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jus.vshn said:

Who’s instagram?

the voice's official instagram. he probably meant "latest" instagram post.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

the voice's official instagram. he probably meant "latest" instagram post.

That doesn’t mean he’s leaving they only said that because it’s the final week of the show until next season 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jus.vshn said:

That doesn’t mean he’s leaving they only said that because it’s the final week of the show until next season 

 

that makes much more sense. FALSE ALARM EVERYBODY Lmao

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Damn, I legit believed that John was leaving 😂, I honestly wouldn´t have cared considering his last two seasons, but eh, let´s see if he can reedem himself next season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tbh, I would want the same panel next season for the sole reason that we would not get any more obvious pimping for the new coach, or the returning coach if someone comes back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Tbh, I would want the same panel next season for the sole reason that we would not get any more obvious pimping for the new coach, or the returning coach if someone comes back.

I’m pretty sure it’s going to be the same 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ugh i thought about that but the way that phrased it implied that he would be gone for good. smh i let myself get my hopes up :(

  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wow....  so John ain't leaving? ugh, queen Gwen could have returned but whatever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...