Someone648

46 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Facebook: 

Jim - 173K views, 7.3K likes, 1.7K shares, 862 comments 

Ian - 91K views, 4.8 likes, 602 shares, 350 comments 

Hmmmm.....

43 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

There ya go @Hamza Tufail!! 

jk just keeping your hopes up 😂. But fr though, Jim's got massive support from last night

So it means Jim actually has a chance after all. We'll see what happens...

Edited by Hamza Tufail
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, MAOW said:

Not many comments on Team Legend. Does that mean John H has the PV locked up so there is no need to comment on Team Legend? 

As I see, only competition is between Ian and Jim. All others are pretty much clear.

Of course suprises can happen at anytime.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Anonymous111 said:

With the help of a good song, he can pass Desz and become the runner up.

He is a white male country singer on Team Blake, he doesn't need a good song to pass her. If he gets PV tonight (which is very likely) he will for sure become (at least) runner-up next week

• Like 4

I think that if the PVs this round are the same as in the previous round, then TPTB will pick a different winner for the closest of the PVs. Last season, watching the PVs wasn't very interesting because we knew it would be the same (though Ian and Jim have the potential to switch), and I'm sure the producers knew that. They will probably try to spice things up this time to ensure good ratings for next season (which will likely have the same format), if it's not already ~spicy~

18 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

If Jim actually gets PV, do you guys think he will end as runner up in the finale?

Jim would need to beat Carter  and John H to end up as the runner up. So NO, Jim will not end up as the runner up.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, pauwis said:

Personally I would love for team Kelly or John (Cami/Tamara) to win the IS, just for the duos in the final. Two duets of Blake is just boring and Ben / Gwen would be weird

Ben/Gwen duet would be SOMETHING.

55 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

He is a white male country singer on Team Blake, he doesn't need a good song to pass her. If he gets PV tonight (which is very likely) he will for sure become (at least) runner-up next week

Even if he is white he would still need to give an INCREDIBLE performance in order to pass DeSz. It doesn't matter what color do you have, if you resonate well with audience and have great appeal in your Voice + Strong Vocals then you'll definitely do well(See Javier/Jermaine{even if I don't love him}/Tessanne/Chris ). There are many other Black People who went far on the show.

• Like 2