The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

6 hours ago, Jyn Mycle said:

I'm kinda glad that all my top 3 favorites at least made it Top 9 this season. More reason to watch The Voice. Lol

Cami

DeSz

Jim

My top3 all out wtf blake shelton. I've been BS bias since s3 😂 i think i have to change to team NJ bye S19 🤪

6 hours ago, Jyn Mycle said:

My thoughts on Kelly saving Cami,

-She really want to work with her from the Blinds.

-Both her country artists flopped.

-She thought Tanner could win the WC.

-She don't want to get another "Marissa" or being judged again as picking country over better singers like Cami.

My thoughts on Kelly saving Cami:

She was the best of the 3 remaining by a country mile (pun intended!)

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Top 9 is fan week right?

Yes it is. They tweeted something about saying who your Top 5 artists this season are for a chance to be showcased in the fan week happening for the Final 9 (not sure if they flat out said it will be on Final 9 but it'd be impossible for them to showcase fan week during the finale)

And same goes here. I am really worried for Cami and my other faves this season. There is a high chance someone will get bussed because well fan week isn't literally a fan week as we all know (more of TBTP week 😉)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

And same goes here. I am really worried for Cami and my other faves this season. There is a high chance someone will get bussed because well fan week isn't literally a fan week as we all know (more of TBTP week 😉)

At this point I’m eager for some meltdowns. My favorites are already eliminated so it’s time to have some fun :P

• Haha 5

6 hours ago, jakesz said:

So basically the format stays the same as in S18, with Top 5? Apparently I absolutely preferred Top 3 + IS format, it was way more entertaining - imagine IDF meltdown when Top 3 would be Ian, Ben and Jim, lmao😆

Is it same as S18? I thought it says 4 finalists. 

I don't like each coach getting 1 spot in the finale. Whoever get the most votes (top 3 or 4) should be there regadless of the coach (with 1 IS). Just my opinion.

1 minute ago, ammonium said:

I don't like each coach getting 1 spot in the finale. Whoever get the most votes (top 3 or 4) should be there regadless of the coach (with 1 IS). Just my opinion.

This method is practically asking for Cami to be robbed.

36 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Yes it is. They tweeted something about saying who your Top 5 artists this season are for a chance to be showcased in the fan week happening for the Final 9 (not sure if they flat out said it will be on Final 9 but it'd be impossible for them to showcase fan week during the finale)

Do you think they’ll be “using” the fan song requests? 

3 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

This method is practically asking for Cami to be robbed.

Actually, her chances are improved with the one per team format. She’s guaranteed a chance to sing for the instant save. With the old format, I don’t think she could get a top 3 PV spot. She’d more than likely be middle 3. 

• Like 1

Just now, TeamAudra said:

Actually, her chances are improved with the one per team format. She’s guaranteed a chance to sing for the instant save. With the old format, I don’t think she could get a top 3 PV spot. She’d more than likely be middle 3. 

Oh that’s true. Putting Cami in the Instant Save against Ben (assuming he isn’t in the finale) is a little scary for me though. 😬

5 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Oh that’s true. Putting Cami in the Instant Save against Ben (assuming he isn’t in the finale) is a little scary for me though. 😬

Ben would probably be singing for the instant save under either format. Bailey would definitely be bottom two, but I can’t tell you who the other one would be. I’d say that would most likely be either Tamara or Cami, if Facebook stats mean anything this season. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

One of them is sure to win it

But Ben, Bailey and Jim will split votes giving Tamara and Cami a boost

5 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

One of them is sure to win it

But Ben, Bailey and Jim will split votes giving Tamara and Cami a boost

Just like we thought Bailey, Worth the Wait, and Tanner would split votes, leaving a lane open for Payge. 😉 

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 1