Jump to content

The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates


Someone648

Recommended Posts

Taryn is the lowest on Facebook for Team Blake

 

Bailey had more react/likes than Tamara for Team John

 

Madeline is the lowest for Team Kelly, Tanner is placing 2nd on Facebook, with Desz away from him.

 

Carter is KILLING it on social media platforms. And Payge is really not receiving the support

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Taryn is the lowest on Facebook for Team Blake

 

Bailey had more react/likes than Tamara for Team John

 

Madeline is the lowest for Team Kelly, Tanner is placing 2nd on Facebook, with Desz away from him.

 

Carter is KILLING it on social media platforms. And Payge is really not receiving the support

Taryn wouldn't even be here if Ryan stayed.  Payge completely ruined the melody of the song.  Madeline was awful tonight.  So I can't be surprised by any.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Someone648 said:

Immediate thoughts:

DeSz is good but her PV feels under threat now since everyone got a better song choice lol. Still feel very confident about her Coach Save chances though.

Madeline's studio sounds really good.

Cami's studio is good, but Madeline's choice might appeal more to the audience

I know that the bar is buried somewhere deep in middle Earth for male country singers, but Tanner's studio is just... ugh.

Ryan is Ryan.

 

I love Payge's studio - it's a VERY solid flip, but flips can go either way live.

Carter's studio is good - but it's Mariah so best of luck tonight, Carter.

Joseph's was an interest take I hadn't heard on that song before.

Ben is Ben.

Larriah doesn't sound very interesting.

 

John's getting the PV for John.

Tamara's strong and it has potential to be her best, but it's also a flop possibility

Chloe got an interesting choice, but not sure how it'll go over with the audience

Bailey is Bailey.

Did they just put Julia's vocals over the backing track for Issues?

 

Sid's song choice concerns me because it's not well known. He did good though.

Ian's studio sounds GOOD. Didn't think he'd be the threat here.

Jim's studio is a surprise meh.

Worth the Wait sounds good but I didn't know the song 35 minutes ago so I'm not the best judge at knowing how good this is.

Taryn is Taryn.

 

 

Also interesting to see some S20 song choices on here ;)

What's all that XYZ is XYZ mean? Is that a compliment or a meh?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Taryn´s getting a lot of hate on Youtube. Not only because of Ryan, but there are a lot of pissed Julia fans there as well.

Its YT, they hate country on The Voice. Its not surprising. and Julia of course too, lmao angry Billie Ellish fans.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Taryn´s getting a lot of hate on Youtube. Not only because of Ryan, but there are a lot of pissed Julia fans there as well.

I'm actually one of them (Not hating on Taryn, but she winning over Julia is ridiculous)

At least Julia left in a high note, with her brilliant Knockout performance 😁👌

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Taryn´s getting a lot of hate on Youtube. Not only because of Ryan, but there are a lot of pissed Julia fans there as well.

 

Not only there, her videos on facebook and instagram have Ryan's name all over it. That was a big disadvantage for her though, kind of unfair to her. It is what it is, even if Julia or Larriah won that, Ryan already made a mark to many in the social media platforms, so he will not obviously be forgotten especially after that exit

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Taryn´s getting a lot of hate on Youtube. Not only because of Ryan, but there are a lot of pissed Julia fans there as well.

I'm sure they didn't vote either. Like how do you miss twice lmao. I don't know what to say if she couldn't place 2nd in votes when Taryn went first (before her) and performed worse than her. I liked Julia the best in the 4-way KO, but without Ryan in the picture, the bar was low, and she couldn't clear it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

How reliable is FB? Should we expect the highest number of reactions to get the PV or nah?

 

Depends actually, but most of the time it is? Idk I'm really not looking at it consistently. But, the most unreliable source is youtube 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, joe14 said:

I'm sure they didn't vote either. Like how do you miss twice lmao. I don't know what to say if she couldn't place 2nd in votes when Taryn went first (before her) and performed worse than her. I liked Julia the best in the 4-way KO, but without Ryan in the picture, the bar was low, and she couldn't clear it. 

blake stans and country fans

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

But guess what guys? Taryn was the lowest on socials for the four-way knockout and she still managed to come in second (or maybe even first. :giggle:) I’m predicting that she’ll make PV or WC. I don’t care if I’m wrong, this is already a proud moment for the Taryn Paparazzi. :yes: In terms of all this hate, I’m sure we’ll see all of them back for Season 20 complaining about the same thing. 😒

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Checking YouTube comments:

  • Tanner is getting a lot of "this is boring" or "at least he's cute" type of comments
  • Desz is getting a lot of praise, as expected
  • Madeline is getting dinged for song choice and pitch issues
  • Cami, like Desz, is getting lots of praise
  • Joseph's comments are at least 1/3 MaKenzie-related
  • Payge is getting good reception for her stage presence
  • Ben is generally well-liked (especially considering YouTube generally doesn't like country)
  • Worth the Wait is getting mixed feedback and comments about how their KO was better
  • Tamara is getting lots of praise
  • Taryn as the 4-way KO winner is getting lots of "Julia was better" and "I miss Julia" rather than actual feedback
  • Carter is getting a lot of praise, unsurprisingly
  • John, as usual, is getting tons of comments on his range
  • Sid is apparently the new "oh he's cute" of the season now that Ryan is gone, with mostly positive comments on his voice
  • Chloe is getting showered with love over the song choice + how underrated she is  
  • Bailey is getting pretty decent feedback in the comments, though there's some negativity over her advancing instead of Lauren
  • Jim has sparse commentary so far, though he is getting some praise for his versatility within his genre of choice
  • Ian was the last to be uploaded and every comment so far is positive
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Its YT, they hate country on The Voice. Its not surprising. and Julia of course too, lmao angry Billie Ellish fans.

They hate country but they liked Ben tonight and Jim during the KOs, so it's really "what's gonna click" and "what won't" which with YT tastes can be a crapshoot at best.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

But guess what guys? Taryn was the lowest on socials for the four-way knockout and she still managed to come in second (or maybe even first. :giggle:) I’m predicting that she’ll make PV or WC. I don’t care if I’m wrong, this is already a proud moment for the Taryn Paparazzi. :yes: In terms of all this hate, I’m sure we’ll see all of them back for Season 20 complaining about the same thing. 😒

At this yes! If Julia and Larriah couldn't even get past Taryn, clearly the voters like her more. They can all hate, but she's coming for their favs!

We'll keep this up til her win or at least finale spot.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...