The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

But guess what guys? Taryn was the lowest on socials for the four-way knockout and she still managed to come in second (or maybe even first. :giggle:) I’m predicting that she’ll make PV or WC. I don’t care if I’m wrong, this is already a proud moment for the Taryn Paparazzi. :yes: In terms of all this hate, I’m sure we’ll see all of them back for Season 20 complaining about the same thing. 😒

At this yes! If Julia and Larriah couldn't even get past Taryn, clearly the voters like her more. They can all hate, but she's coming for their favs!

We'll keep this up til her win or at least finale spot.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

But guess what guys? Taryn was the lowest on socials for the four-way knockout and she still managed to come in second (or maybe even first. :giggle:) I’m predicting that she’ll make PV or WC. I don’t care if I’m wrong, this is already a proud moment for the Taryn Paparazzi. :yes: In terms of all this hate, I’m sure we’ll see all of them back for Season 20 complaining about the same thing. 😒

That time there was only 1 country act. But now with Ian performing really well I don't think she can get PVs. 

• Like 2

The following winners got an extraordinary amount of hate on Facebook. 

All season long: Sawyer, Alisan, Chloe

Pretty much only after they won: Brynn and Chevel  

I think some people are missing the forest through the trees on at least one contestant (hint: the trio).  No, I don’t think they will win, and they’re probably not a PV lock, but they are the odds on Team Blake favorite right now, IMO. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, ashwinner said:

the subscription probably won't help. i'm american and i can access it w/o a subscription, so i think the georestriction is the only issue

I'm from Pakistan and it's georestricted here. Some The Voice YT videos are too but none this season so far

5 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

Holy sh^t. She has lost her damn mind. 

reqiFIP.png

Oh but Tanner was better by a landslide

4 hours ago, FloorWax said:

Kymberli Joye - Break Every Chain

Marisa Corvo - Burn Every Bridge

Adam Levine - Bus The Best

4 hours ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

BOTH his mom and grandmother have covid, which really sounds alarming. So it is super insensitive to rejoice that he got eliminated lmao, I just can't 

He was the clear winner

1 hour ago, ammonium said:

Yeah. but I have a feeling that Ben is gonna get PVs. He's doing really well in views for a country singer.

As he should. He is sooooooooooooooooooooooo goooooooooooooooooood 

2 hours ago, Misirlou said:

As expected, Carter is ahead of everyone in views and likes on FB.

WTW has more likes, views and reshares now

39 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

The following winners got an extraordinary amount of hate on Facebook. 

All season long: Sawyer, Alisan, Chloe

Pretty much only after they won: Brynn and Chevel  

I think some people are missing the forest through the trees on at least one contestant (hint: the trio).  No, I don’t think they will win, and they’re probably not a PV lock, but they are the odds on Team Blake favorite right now, IMO. 

And Sawyer still won by a landslide. What a LEGEND. :wub:

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

They didn´t announce anything regarding the schedule?

It's back to normal Tuesday results Thursday Xmas special (just singing not an actual show)

https://www.nbcumv.com/mediavillage/interactive/2929fed4187b40648b79a9839e70e91fproduct169208/index.html#/brand/9e1d45af-02d1-4b13-8bba-4939e0de5e79/press-releases

1 hour ago, Hamza Tufail said:

No Cami/John/Carter/Ben saved the night lol.

1 hour ago, Angelbright said:

Tamara and Chloe really saved the night 

Well, me being a little optimistic, I think all 6 of them saved the night

• Like 3

Can someone update me what happened in 4-way KO? Because we do not see shows, only videos. How did Taryn win? How do you mean Ryan quit? Will there be some secret "returns" or this it it? Because some people that are out deserve to be in more than some that are really in. 🙂 

5 minutes ago, MISSSONYA said:

Can someone update me what happened in 4-way KO? Because we do not see shows, only videos. How did Taryn win? How do you mean Ryan quit? Will there be some secret "returns" or this it it? Because some people that are out deserve to be in more than some that are really in. 🙂 

Sounds like Ryan broke COVID protocol. Taryn won because she had the most votes. Did she have more votes than Ryan? We'll never know.

3 minutes ago, Vinyl said:

Sounds like Ryan broke COVID protocol. Taryn won because she had the most votes. Did she have more votes than Ryan? We'll never know.

Thanks! Got it. Well, I rooted for Julia anyway. I think she and Laura, or whatever her name is, were really wronged. But, those are the rules. 

Taryn won, it's a BIG Joke ???????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!?????????

next time NBC put a single coach chair, put Blake on it and call more The Voice but The BlackVoice, then put that singers countrys then let Blake fans vote 🤡

Edited by French20
  • Confused 5

4 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Honestly, I wasn't all that passionate about who won the 4-Way Knockout. I was about 500% sure it was gonna be Ryan (before... "the incident"), but I'm really happy for Taryn. Her 4-Way Knockout performance was the worst of the four in my opinion; she had a brutally hard song that practically NO ONE sounds good on live (and for real, producers, please stop allowing people to sing "Cry" because it's an assassin). But everything she did before that was really solid. She has a really good voice. I'm glad she got another chance and didn't leave on a bad note. And her Playoffs performance really wasn't as bad as people are letting on; I think most of her negative reception comes from people letting off steam over Julia and Ryan.

• Like 3

Blake said about Ian, "America this show is called the voice when have you ever in your life heard a voice like that RECOGNIZE IT and REWARD IT. Vote for Ian, do it."

About WTW, "This is the best you've sounded this entire season. I love you guys and I'm so proud of you"

And about Jim, "Dude you are unbelievably talented you deserve to be on this stage. I believe in my heart you're going to be in the FINALE. Do that again next week pls let's go win this thing."

Now tell me what Blake wants. lol

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Blake said about Ian, "America this show is called the voice when have you ever in your life heard a voice like that RECOGNIZE IT and REWARD IT. Vote for Ian, do it."

About WTW, "This is the best you've sounded this entire season. I love you guys and I'm so proud of you"

And about Jim, "Dude you are unbelievably talented you deserve to be on this stage. I believe in my heart you're going to be in the FINALE. Do that again next week pls let's go win this thing."

He seemed a lot more passionate about Ian though.

39 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Seems to me, he was trying to split the vote 2-3 ways among his male singers, so he can choose one. My read is he prefers Ian over Jim, but it was a little weird, tbh. I don’t believe he ever intended to take both of them to the T9. If Ian gets the PV, do you think he’ll save Jim?

1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

Seems to me, he was trying to split the vote 2-3 ways among his male singers, so he can choose one. My read is he prefers Ian over Jim, but it was a little weird, tbh. I don’t believe he ever intended to take both of them to the T9. If Ian gets the PV, do you think he’ll save Jim?

You're right. If Ian gets the PV he won't save Jim or vice versa. I was just shocked that he said to Jim that let's win this thing. In the lives he only uses that particular sentence to to those who are actually his real front runners. Though I agree he loves WTW the most and is gonna save them no matter what.

• Like 1