The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

At this point, the only way I see Ryan losing is if another one of the 4 way contestants has a huge, and i mean massive secret fanbase that's not present at all on social media, because he's killing everyone there.

Edited by Misirlou

13 minutes ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

i don´t know if ryan won he´s going live to sing christmas songs at 12 pst today

This seems like an issue both time-wise and with their contract. They’re supposed to be getting ready all day with not much time and their contract says that they aren’t allowed to sing for non voice purposes so while still in the competition, he’s not allowed to sing on Instagram live so hopefully that means someone else won.

3 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I don’t think the contestants know if they won, but if this is true... 😃

Happy Feliz GIF by Victoria Justice

I certainly won't be mad if Ryan wins, but I won't lie - part of my reasoning in hoping he doesn't win is that it makes the team less competitive for Desz/Cami/Madeline (and Tanner too, I guess).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rp3598 said:

This seems like an issue both time-wise and with their contract. They’re supposed to be getting ready all day with not much time and their contract says that they aren’t allowed to sing for non voice purposes so while still in the competition, he’s not allowed to sing on Instagram live so hopefully that means someone else won.

well im not sure if he´s singing but he´s going live 

5 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

At this point, the only way I see Ryan losing is if another one of the 4 way contestants has a huge, and i mean massive secret fanbase that's not present at all on social media, because he's killing everyone there.

Aka Taryn. 😉 

I like Ryan and would like to see him go forward but him leaving now gives Cami a significantly better chance to move on and I ain't passing up on that. Also the fact that Julia could move on instead of him! That sounds way too good to be true but we can hope I guess

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

i don´t know if ryan won he´s going live to sing christmas songs at 12 pst today

That is super weird, apparently they can't even sing for non-The Voice purposes while on the show, hopefully that means someone else won but I thought they didn't knew the results until the live announcement

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

Aka Taryn. 😉 

Taryn's got the "Blake stans" voter block and she is country - though vocally she regressed a bit from her battles performance, she's less doomed than she might seem to be otherwise based off genre + coach. I don't know if it's enough, but if we ever got official vote tallies/percents I'd be surprised to see her in last place.

3 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Aka Taryn. 😉 

As much as I love Taryn, I wouldnt put her through after that particular performance. But if she actually pulled it off, then great, hope she reedems herself.

And yes, the whole Ryan singing on IG live sounds kind of weird. I'm still pulling for him to win, but now it wouldnt totally shock me if he didnt.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

As much as I love Taryn, I wouldnt put her through after that particular performance. But if she actually pulled it off, then great, hope she reedems herself.

It’s the only four-way knockout performance that I watch non-stop. :giggle: 

10 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

Ryan posted photos with three different tuxes, and asked which people prefer. 265 comments in 45 minutes. The other Kelly contestants have their hands full, I think. 

Now it’s up to 762 comments in 11 hours. Nobody gets 762 comments, not even the winners, until they get voted into the finale at the earliest or win.