The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

• Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I see that Minivan has found Idolforums!

I, wow, the number of people on here arguing that the reason in 19 seasons of the voice we have not had a single Black female winner (that had darker skin - this is known as colorism) is because none

what are you on about lmao

Posted Images

8 hours ago, ashwinner said:

i too was in cami's live (if you wanna check out some of the stuff i sent about it, it's in her fan thread), and i noticed she said something peculiar about voting. she said that you can only do 10 votes per email, so if you want to vote on the three different voting platforms, you have to use three different emails. can't you vote on different platforms for each email? i have done 20 votes per email for the past seasons, i think, but i don't know if it only processed it as 10.

Rule #1: The contestants are the worst source of information about how the show works.  

9 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

No but Ryan’s popularity on Instagram is just scary🤣 I haven’t felt like this since Jej and Katie.

But Jej flopped really hard on the lives then Katie still lost to Jake and Ricky. So this will really depend though. I honestly think in the case of Jej, he was so popular that time because of the support he is getting from the Philippines, since he is a filipino, which obviously cannot translate into the votes

Still, I am rooting for my man, Ryan, to kill it if he ever enter the PO!! 🤘

Edited by anonymouskid_35
  • Like 3
8 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

No but Ryan’s popularity on Instagram is just scary🤣 I haven’t felt like this since Jej and Katie.

Both had vocal fan bases, but neither won the show - maybe this means Ryan’s ceiling is lower than we expect it to be (if he makes it out of the 4-way KO).

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Both had vocal fan bases, but neither won the show - maybe this means Ryan’s ceiling is lower than we expect it to be (if he makes it out of the 4-way KO).

The Taryn PAPArazzi is stronger. 😉 

2 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Although.. both had casual fan bases, they weren't typically minivan's types. However, Ryan is, so I think he is still dangerous (THAT however depends on how well he will perform if he ever won the 4-way KO)

37 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I'm excited because I truly don't know what to expect. It will all depend on song choice.

Even then, what looks like a mismatch or a perfect match on paper may still not work out once cameras are rolling - I never expected Rose to absolutely nail a Blake song, for one, and a song like Chasing Cars seemed right in Micah’s wheelhouse last season (spoiler: it was not).

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

I never expected Rose to absolutely nail a Blake song, for one

I'm so mad that time when I saw the song choice and even muttered "Is Gwen crazy?!" because Rose is one of my fave contestants ever and Gwen giving her country sounded a trainwreck but holy guacamole she killed it. It was so hilarious when Blake was bowing down to her after the performance, ugh queen things 😍

• Like 3