The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

3 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Wait.. do you still remember what is the results for the other teams that time? So sad that I did not saw it on twitter! That was heck of a messy playoffs 🤣

I mostly remember Team Adam´s because I was like damn that sucks for Reid, but if I can recall :

• On Team Blake, Pryor and Kyla´s results in the first night was the closest ever. He was winning but she managed to creep in and pass him by just a little bit and won the first PV. Wilkes actually beat Pryor on Night 2 (his "Don´t Speak" performance is still a favorite of mine), but Pryor got the second PV, because I think it was accumulative overall. Spensha was fourth if I´m correct, but still got saved.
  • On Team Kelly, I just know Brynn slayed everyone on Night 1 in votes, and Tish was very close to beating Kaleb on Night 2, but he prevailed. D.R was fourth I think , and he got saved. 
  • On Team Alicia, Britton killed everyone on Night 1, and in Jackie was second, and Christiana third. This was the only team where the actual Top 3 in votes moved on lol.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Also, apart from Ben, we have  Jim, Tamara , and probably Desz (if Ryan wins the KO) as people whose chances are hurt by  the playoffs only having one PV per team, because they would have gotten one in there were two like the usual seasons.

I think Jim will get the PV. It'll depend on the song choice.

I wish it was Top 7 Overall + Coaches pick one person for WC, only one wins....(we would have a Desz, Ryan, Carter, Jim, WTW, John H, Ian/Ben and Tamara/Payge T8)

And then a Top 3 Overall + IS for Semifinals (we would have a Desz, Carter, Jim and Ryan finale...with Carter/Ryan winning)

2 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

I wish it was Top 7 Overall + Coaches pick one person for WC, only one wins....(we would have a Desz, Ryan, Carter, Jim, WTW, John H, Ian/Ben and Tamara/Payge T8)

And then a Top 3 Overall + IS for Semifinals (we would have a Desz, Carter, Jim and Ryan finale...with Carter/Ryan winning)

Yeah no, I’d prefer to actually give Cami a shot. 😅

• Like 1

1 minute ago, VoiceFan! said:

What did Rizzi do?

I believe she complained pretty much in the same way as Marisa, although I don’t think she was nasty towards Presley (her battle partner) or anything.

I was down to give Marisa the benefit of the doubt with her coping and still think she actually should’ve won her KO, but she’s shooting herself in the foot.

1 minute ago, Daillon said:

Poor Kelly lol. I disagree with her choices most of the time, but she doesn’t deserves this, specially since she is one of the most supportive coaches towards her contestants (and I personally think she’s a great human being)

Yeah. Lynnea (S15 Comeback Artist) went to tour with her, she offered Kaleb Lee and Brynn to her show, her duets are amazing in the finale because she lets the other person shine and she offered gigs to Beth (S16). But Miley is also amazing, especially with her connection towards Janice

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

Yeah. Lynnea (S15 Comeback Artist) went to tour with her, she offered Kaleb Lee and Brynn to her show, her duets are amazing in the finale because she lets the other person shine and she offered gigs to Beth (S16). But Miley is also amazing, especially with her connection towards Janice

She hired one of the guys (can’t remember his name) as her backup singer too. Plus Brynn opening for her. Hoot has been on her tv show. She brought multiple artists out during her tour. She seems to really care about giving them a helping hand where she can. She also seems like a really unproblematic celebrity (like my first love, Dolly), so I always find myself rooting for her. 

1 hour ago, antikid said:

i didn't see this before but now marisa lost the little bit of respect i had for her.

This attitude of Marissa will not make her thrive in the music industry. Her bitterness to accept defeat is just so awful considering that she is still making a name for herself or at least letting people know about her music. It's unbecoming of an aspiring singer.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Why does Kelly always get the problematic eliminated contestants (Molly, Rizzi, now Marisa) lol

For real tho lol, not to mention both Rizzi and Marisa seemed like Kelly´s lost sisters in terms of personality (bubbly, crazy, being chatters), which would made them a match made in heaven to work with her, and they both came after her after they were eliminated. 

The only other contestants I believed attacked their coach was Daedenyl, who said Shakira did nothing, and Blaine Long, who revealed multiple things about the show and he didn´t shine a good light on Blake. That being said, the later one sounded like sour grapes to me. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

I believe she complained pretty much in the same way as Marisa, although I don’t think she was nasty towards Presley (her battle partner) or anything.

I was down to give Marisa the benefit of the doubt with her coping and still think she actually should’ve won her KO, but she’s shooting herself in the foot.

Rizzi had nothing but praise for Presley and was mostly unhappy with the song selection, which didn´t fit her, whereas Marisa has retweeted things that  are straight up insulting to Tanner.

Molly was the worst case though, and she seemed like such a nice person, but playing the gay card for her elimination was just low. And she recieved rightful backlash for it. 

That being said, I do wish them the best and hope they all grow.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 1