The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

35 minutes ago, French20 said:

the virtual live performances were COMPLETELY KILLED the season which had incredible performances before these lives

right! we had a set of 5 super talented ladies (talented guys, you ask? questionable) in the T9, but I wish we got to see them give real life performances. i know i would have loved to see allegra and some others sing live on stage, since many draw their energy from an audience cheering 😄

• Like 1
  • Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I see that Minivan has found Idolforums!

I, wow, the number of people on here arguing that the reason in 19 seasons of the voice we have not had a single Black female winner (that had darker skin - this is known as colorism) is because none

what are you on about lmao

Posted Images

Inappropriate posts have been removed and members have been dealt with accordingly.

Please remember to be respectful towards all members AND moderators. If you see these kinds of posts again, it is best to just report (as many of you did) and do not engage with the negative comments. 

You may now carry on with the usual discussion in this thread. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 13
Just now, QueenMae16 said:

If Taryn wins the 4-way KO, then she's winning the whole season. Secret fanbase incoming(See Chris Kroeze from S15) :stud:

Even if she were to go out in the playoffs, it would be worth it for the epic Facebook meltdowns. That would be more entertaining than the show itself. :P It’s probably unlikely, though. 

• Haha 3
6 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Nah Taryn won’t make it past play offs

If she's winning the 4-way KO, I would say she's winning the PV lmao. Ryan is slaughtering SM, so if she beats him, Jim shouldn't be much of a problem either.

Its all hypothetical tho, she probably lost, but we can dream.

• Like 2
Just now, Bk1234 said:
In the live semifinals results show, four artists are revealed as safe and advance to the finale.

they'd mention a fifth member if it were here. It's likely just 4 people through a straight PV, or 3 PV and 1 IS.

• Like 3
Just now, Bk1234 said:
Live Top 9 Results
The Voice: Season 19, Episode 16

Overview

Description

Description

In the live semifinals results show, four artists are revealed as safe and advance to the finale.
Show: The Voice
Air date: December 8, 2020
Previous episode: Live Top 9 Performances

A little vague, but it may provide some hints about what the finale will entail. 

Its too vague to determine if its 4 or 5. There's an IS tho, so im gonna assume its 1-per coach finale.

But if its 3 PV and 1 IS, then whatever.

If 4-person finale:

Carter/Jim/Desz Top 3, IS goes to WTW or Ryan.

5-person finale:

Carter/Holiday/Desz/Jim, IS goes to Ryan or WTW.

Contestants with hidden fanbases can get further than expected, but they don’t win the show. They usually don’t finish as runner up either. Chris was an anomaly. I believe that was a combination of Wisconsin voting, streaming bonuses, and Kirk flopping. It’s still hard to believe none of that showed up in any of the social media stats. 

So 

3 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Cami pretty much confirms “studios” and says they will only be on YouTube music... :/ 

so like will it be posted like a YouTube video with just the audio? Or we have to download the youtube music app. This is bad move by the producers because people use Apple Music wayyy more than Yotube music. Lol I didn’t even know YouTube music was a thing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, jus.vshn said:

So 

so like will it be posted like a YouTube video with just the audio? Or we have to download the youtube music app. This is bad move by the producers because people use Apple Music wayyy more than Yotube music. Lol I didn’t even know YouTube music was a thing.

It sounds like it’s on the YouTube Music app because the question was “will it be on Apple Music?” 

• Like 1