The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I think so, with Carter winning as of now.

The only thing that can stop Carter at this point is if he massively, and I mean, massively flops over the three weeks course. I'm interested to see the changes of his voice considering the KO was taped in September.

NVM

Edited by anonymouskid_35
  • Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I see that Minivan has found Idolforums!

I, wow, the number of people on here arguing that the reason in 19 seasons of the voice we have not had a single Black female winner (that had darker skin - this is known as colorism) is because none

what are you on about lmao

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Is there someone in the history of the show that have changed voice when the lives started?

If my memory is correct, no (at least from S4 to S18, the seasons I have watched). That’s probably because male teens usually never make it to the lives.

That said, Braiden from S9 had some voice cracks during his run, but his voice didn’t change iirc

• Like 1
Just now, MISSSONYA said:

Julia, Ryan, Lauren, Taryn... They are all so much better than some that passed forward, like totally forgettable: Madeline, Chloe... (I had to google their names, in my had it is one with yellow suit and the other with pearls... for example) 

Nah. Madeline and Chloe gave strong performances. Ryan, Julia, and Larriah did well but I wouldn’t personally put any of their performances above any of the 4-way KO contestants. If you’d said Tanner or Bailey though...

• Like 5

For IDF's relief, I think we can safely say that 3/4 of the country males are done after the KOs. Ben, Tanner and Ian (😢) are pretty much expected to go home next week. Jim is the only one who still has a chance to advance. And WTW if we are still counting country in general, but neither of them will win.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Is there someone in the history of the show that have changed voice when the lives started?

Yes Courtney Harnell.. She killed her BA and KO was like hearing a different person in lives.. not in good way. I'm mostly joking, but kinda ain't

Edited by seamaidencora
28 minutes ago, MISSSONYA said:

Julia, Ryan, Lauren, Taryn... They are all so much better than some that passed forward, like totally forgettable: Madeline, Chloe... (I had to google their names, in my had it is one with yellow suit and the other with pearls... for example) 

Madeline and Chloe aren’t forgettable, especially after their KO performances. 

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, MISSSONYA said:

Ryan is definitely better than most but Madeline SLAYED her KO performance. 😁

Edited by Hamza Tufail
  • Like 2
10 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

I think we will have an unexpected winner this season. I don't know but it will all depend on the live shows.

This is actually pretty funny because I thought Jim was a sure winner preshow, I guessed that with Todd last season. But, I am wrong for this season. Let us see 😍

Agree, from the spoilers alone, he seemed unstoppable, but he´s not winning now, he doesn´t have nearly as much support as Todd did. As for the unexpected winner, now we´re seeing cut names from the KO´s, but the lives could change everything.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, seamaidencora said:

Yes Courtney Harnell.. She killed her BA and KO was like hearing a different person in lives.. not in good way. I'm mostly joking, but kinda ain't

Omg yess that was such a good season it’s still my favorite season beside the finale but Sarayah Bindi Ali Wé Dana Courtney. We was feed😍 and Courtney really did tank during lives now her studio recordings where fantastic “It Must Have Been Love” was my favorite 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Agree, from the spoilers alone, he seemed unstoppable, but he´s not winning now, he doesn´t have nearly as much support as Todd did. As for the unexpected winner, now we´re seeing cut names from the KO´s, but the lives could change everything.

He just doesn’t have the charisma needed to win the show, but you know what? Blake Shelton does. If everyone around him flops, we could have a S11 situation, which means Team Blake likely wins, whether it’s Jim, WTW, Sid, or Ian. 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

He just doesn’t have the charisma needed to win the show, but you know what? Blake Shelton does. If everyone around him flops, we could have a S11 situation, which means Team Blake likely wins, whether it’s Jim, WTW, Sid, or Ian. 

Yep, apart from his creativity, Sundance´s win had to do with the fact that nearly everyone else tanked hard during lives, while he remained consistent.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Yep, apart from his creativity, Sundance´s win had to do with the fact that nearly everyone else tanked hard during lives, while he remained consistent.

Consistency + Creativity + Likability/Charisma + Country/Country-Adjacent = easy and likely front-runner status. Jim has 2.5/4 (he's likable, but not necessarily charismatic the way several past winners have been, and I wouldn't call him all that creative).

3 hours ago, echoap said:

It'll depend on Minivan's prevailing impulse. "😊" or "😏", that is  the question for Minivan  rn :haha:

The motherly instinct is a very strong force. Just look at Gwen, for instance...”My baby.”  RIP Ryan. 

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Not in US but Dara in The Voice Kids UK who was of almost Carter's age I think