The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

10 minutes ago, KimberlyxKyla said:

Hello everyone! I just want to introduce myself and say hi. I just made this account after following along here since season 11. I’ve been a fan of The Voice since season 3. I’m really enjoying this season so far, and my favorite is DeSz! Looking forward to the live shows next week!

I can tell you have taste from the name alone :peace:

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, KimberlyxKyla said:

Hello everyone! I just want to introduce myself and say hi. I just made this account after following along here since season 11. I’ve been a fan of The Voice since season 3. I’m really enjoying this season so far, and my favorite is DeSz! Looking forward to the live shows next week!

oooh two of the most talented contestants on the show in your username 😄 love it! DeSz is also one of my favorites this season - her KO slayed me!!

3 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

oooh two of the most talented contestants on the show in your username 😄 love it! DeSz is also one of my favorites this season - her KO slayed me!!

Yes I love them so much❤️🥰 Can We Talk has been my fav performance this season! This season has been so great so far!

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, KimberlyxKyla said:

Welcome. :clap:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tawne C said:

isn't it a guess or opinion..how is that a spoiler?

22 hours ago is a lifetime on IDF :giggle: I'll try to go back and find the thread to see what it was about. I just recall being very confused myself about what and what is not spoiler. I was even corrected by several on here about it. I'll get back to you.

• Like 1

Hey everyone. I am new to writing here (just made an account) but have been reading all analyses since season 17. So I guess I don't need to declare my favorite this season (since --> my username) but I'll just put on record the Top 5 as per my analysis and I don't necessarily like all of them

1. Team Gwen: Payge. I'm hoping for Ben though

2. Team Blake: Worth The Wait/Ian
3. Team Kelly: DesZ for sure
4. Team John: John Holiday for sure although Tamara could be having a chance if DesZ doesn't go through
5. Jim>Sid>Joseph. Hoping for Sid

Okay I'm ready for it to be demolished 😜      

Edited by BENAllenAllTheWay
  • Like 1

I wasn’t paying attention to the reception of the 4WKO last night so is there any chance that Ryan doesn’t win? I’m worried he’s going to take away PV from DesZ and Julia had one of my favorite performances. I would be content with any of the other 3 going through but based on SM and IDF it seems inevitable that Ryan’s going through right?

2 hours ago, KimberlyxKyla said:

Welcome! You have incredible taste!

3 minutes ago, rp3598 said:

I wasn’t paying attention to the reception of the 4WKO last night so is there any chance that Ryan doesn’t win? I’m worried he’s going to take away PV from DesZ and Julia had one of my favorite performances. I would be content with any of the other 3 going through but based on SM and IDF it seems inevitable that Ryan’s going through right?

I wouldn’t be sure yet. On YouTube, Larriah has the most views and Julia has the most likes

1 minute ago, rp3598 said:

Always a chance :giggle: But actually it looks pretty good for Ryan right now. Votes are in so we'll find out Mon!

1 hour ago, Tawne C said:

isn't it a guess or opinion..how is that a spoiler?

So I found it. The moderator had just posted:

Some posts have been moved to General Discussion thread h0708.gif if you want to discuss what has already shown on the voice, general comments, or past stuff please use that thread

Some of my posts had just been moved (I recall). So my question really was directed at the moderators. Yes, the post in question were guesses/opinions which I suppose should have been on General Discussion and not spoilers. THAT was my point. FYI, they did not move that post or reply to mine to clarify. It's just a crap shoot on here to decide where to post what... most confusing. Hope this helps.

1 hour ago, BENAllenAllTheWay said:

Hey everyone. I am new to writing here (just made an account) but have been reading all analyses since season 17. So I guess I don't need to declare my favorite this season (since --> my username) but I'll just put on record the Top 5 as per my analysis and I don't necessarily like all of them

4. Team John: John Holiday for sure although Tamara could be having a chance if DesZ doesn't go through

Welcome to IDF. 🙂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BENAllenAllTheWay said:

welcome! i agree with what you've written! i *might* switch out jim for ian in #2 and carter for payge, but otherwise i agree!

already almost 8K likes for Julia's performance on Youtube and more than 800 comments to say that she must win

almost 7k likes for Ryan and 800 comments to say he must win

I feel that there will be intense disappointments on the day of the results 😅

• Like 1

7 hours ago, BENAllenAllTheWay said:

Welcome to IDF! Disappointed to not see Cami there, but fair enough. 😅

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, French20 said:

already almost 8K likes for Julia's performance on Youtube and more than 800 comments to say that she must win

almost 7k likes for Ryan and 800 comments to say he must win

I feel that there will be intense disappointments on the day of the results 😅

Although youtube might not be the best indicator though, the past season divas DOMINATED youtube but still lost.

Ryan is leading in all social media platforms.. just sayin' though

(I was really disappointed the time on S15 when all of my faves was dominating youtube but still did not even reached the finale)

• Like 2