The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

19 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

although i can agree that chloe >>>>> carter, i honestly don't see a world where a black non-country non-powerhouse singer makes it to the finale on the show. meanwhile, carter has a chance at going far. moreover, since steals are often decided beforehand, she probably expected that john would save chloe, so she wasn't just dropping her for no reason? that's just my thoughts on the topic 🙂

If Gwen didn't have Payge, i believe she would have saved Chole, but once she saw John would steal her, she let her go.  I don't know if they are going to show it, but Gwen flew out of her chair to tell Chloe a message and was the only time I thought Gwen was going up on stage.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

honestly didn't expect that cami would go out in the POs but i should start preparing given how stacked kelly's team is :(

Yeah, honestly, if I weren't in this forum or if I have not heard of the spoilers or something, I would have thought she might be a frontrunner, just based on the love she received during the blinds. But.. well, it is what it is. Whatever happens, I will support her in her career, I hope all of her fans rn in this forum will do too! 😍

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Whatever happens, I will support her in her career, I hope all of her fans rn in this forum will do too! 😍

I will definitely support! Speaking of supporting S19 contestants, I can’t wait for Kelsie’s new single that she might have accidentally announced (the Twitter post is now deleted.) :giggle:

Edited by Bk1234
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, David68 said:

1 hour ago, Gustavo527 said:

Based on this, it looks like tonight's performances are gonna be geo-locked again. 😔

There's some stuff in here from Chloe and Tanner's mega mentor feedback - maybe they'll take it off geo-lock (if possible) once the episode is done airing?

I really don't understand all the TPTB hate towards Kelsie. Her audition was one of my favorites this season and I was eager to see her trajectory along the show. She's a very good singer, she seems nice... I really can't wrap my head around it. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, SNI2 said:

I really don't understand all the TPTB hate towards Kelsie. Her audition was one of my favorites this season and I was eager to see her trajectory along the show. She's a very good singer, she seems nice... I really can't wrap my head around it. 

It happens every season in one way or another, so it’s honestly nothing new (it doesn’t make it less disappointing tho)

• Sad 3

1 hour ago, MateusSa said:

I am believe that by the order in the video of tonight performances Kelsie/Madeline will be the montage

I gonna be so mad if Kelsie gets another montage

So Kelsie might get the Josette Diaz/Calvin Lockett treatment?  Only shown in full in the Blinds (which I'm positive that Josette only got because she was the final chair-turner), but montaged through the Battles and Knockouts?  Lame.

• Sad 1

22 minutes ago, Angelbright said:

Chloe singing say something in the playoffs 😍

ughhh we NEED chloe to snatch that pv/cs over john or tamara. most likely it will be john - pv, and someone else - cs, and im really really really hoping it'll be chloe, but i can't see it happening. hopefully if she shocks everyone a ton w her PO song she can snag CS (its a long shot, but imma hope for it)

• Like 1