The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

5 hours ago, guyhelios said:

IMO that would be the consummate, humble Ryan response.

4 hours ago, guyhelios said:

Whether minivan likes Marissa or not isn't the issue. At best, she is simply controversial, and interrupting the post-battle discussion to point out her doggie in the virtual audience was quite rude, imo.

4 hours ago, guyhelios said:

Exactly...but perhaps "interruption" was the wrong word to use. Indeed the coaches had not even started, Ryan and she had just finished their battle and she immediately (which IMO was intentional) directed the focus to herself albeit via her dog. IMO that was rude...and selfish.

2 hours ago, guyhelios said:

I was going to open that pandora but thought better of getting hated for causing more controversy here. But to your point, whether TPTB show that or not, compare that picture in your minds with the way most others, including Ryan, have handled eliminations. Whatever...

Never thought I was going to find this many mental gymnastics to justify some bias. At least not outside of Facebook. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 10
  • Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I see that Minivan has found Idolforums!

I, wow, the number of people on here arguing that the reason in 19 seasons of the voice we have not had a single Black female winner (that had darker skin - this is known as colorism) is because none

what are you on about lmao

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Daillon said:

For a much needed change of topic, who do you think they will leak on Tuesday?

After the Jim/JusJon surprise, I don´t even know anymore. My initial guess would have been Cami vs John since I thought they were going to leak the steals now, but Idk, perhaps they might want to save that moment for the actual show, so my guess is that Tanner vs Marisa is getting leaked.

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, Daillon said:

For a much needed change of topic, who do you think they will leak on Tuesday?

Tanner vs. Marisa. I’d love to hear both though, so I don’t really care. 😅

Edited by Bk1234

I've learned from past episodes, so I'll just go in to this KO episode thinking it will be a disappointment, so I'd be surprised if its actually good. 😅

And yes I know there are so many potentially amazing KO's to come but I don't want to hype myself too much lmao.

Edited by FloorWax
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I've learned from past episodes, so I'll just go in to this KO episode thinking it will be a disappointment, so I'd be surprised if its actually good. 😅

And yes I know there are so many potentially amazing KO's to come but I don't want to hype myself too much lmao.

Yeah I'm prepared for this:

-Chloe's knockout will be good but not as groundbreaking/world-changing as the sources claimed - but good enough compared to Carter to cause Gwen to debate. That, or Carter will actually kinda flop. Regardless, I feel like this is gonna be our new debate for the evening until the leak for Tuesday comes out and we shift focus.

-Bailey and Lauren actually don't mess up that bad.

-Joseph will actually be overall very good, minus a few notes.

-Kelsie's mistakes will be more blatant/obvious, Madeline will have very few to none

-Ian/James will just be alright, or James will have flopped completely

-I fully expect DeSz and Sid to still kill it, but I anticipate more people might lean towards Sid

-Jim/Jus Jon - Well we know how it went already.

Also:

-John and/or Cami will be disappointing/underwhelming to some.

-Marisa/Tanner will cause some debate as to who really deserved to go through. They'll probably cut out anything related to an interaction at the end.

-The 4-way KO will feel even closer than we already imagined.

Edited by Someone648
  • Like 2
26 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Damn we’re really finally a week away from the lives now!

Yep, hopefully everything goes smoothly and well. I´ve actually been enjoying this season quite a lot, there are a lot of singers I like. If the lives go well, I´d consider this a short but sweet season.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Someone648 said:

-Chloe's knockout will be good but not as groundbreaking/world-changing as the sources claimed - but good enough compared to Carter to cause Gwen to debate. That, or Carter will actually kinda flop. Regardless, I feel like this is gonna be our new debate for the evening until the leak for Tuesday comes out and we shift focus.

-Bailey and Lauren actually don't mess up that bad.

-Kelsie's mistakes will be more blatant/obvious, Madeline will have very few to none

-Ian/James will just be alright, or James will have flopped completely

-I fully expect DeSz and Sid to still kill it, but I anticipate more people might lean towards Sid

-Jim/Jus Jon - Well we know how it went already.

Also:

-Marisa/Tanner will cause some debate as to who really deserved to go through. They'll probably cut out anything related to an interaction at the end.

-The 4-way KO will feel even closer than we already imagined.

I'm expecting Desz to undersing and Sid to oversing so they can both prove me wrong lol

• Haha 2
Just now, French20 said:

John H is today or tomorrow?

I CAN'T WAIT

He'll be on tomorrow.

Tonight we have:

DeSz/Sid

Bailey/Lauren

Jim/Jus Jon

Joseph/Van

Madeline/Kelsie

Ian/James

Carter/Chloe

Tuesday we'll have:

Tanner/Marisa

John/Cami

The 4-way KO

• Like 1
1 hour ago, FloorWax said:

That’s what I have been doing this season. It’s working so far, the battles this season were surprisingly solid for me :stealth:

53 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

-Chloe's knockout will be good but not as groundbreaking/world-changing as the sources claimed - but good enough compared to Carter to cause Gwen to debate. That, or Carter will actually kinda flop. Regardless, I feel like this is gonna be our new debate for the evening until the leak for Tuesday comes out and we shift focus

Apparently they were both good, especially Chloe, and yeah, the possibility of being underwhelming might suffice, but it will definitely be better than her audition, which while good, was actually a bit underwhelming.

55 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Given how Joseph has performed in comparison to what the sources have said of him, that wouldn´t surprise me.

For Madeline/Kelsie, yes that´s exactly how I expect them to go. Perhaps they might shortclip Kelsie and show Madeline singing in full, since apparently it was an emotional performance.

56 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Yeah, that I can see, considering the huge reception he got in his battle.

57 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

I´m expecting more people on IDF to side with Marisa, solely given the amount of male country singers this season.

58 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

I´m a bit worried that this will happen honestly. The sources hyped them hard (According to what I´ve read, one even said they were the best KO pairing they´ve ever seen), and they are saving them for the last episode as a closer before the 4 way KO, which is the spot in which the fantastic match between Toneisha and Cedrice happened. I´m really hoping that they were as good as we were told, and that John H will actually have that breakout moment. This could be either make or break for him.

• Like 1