1 minute ago, Gustavo527 said:

I noticed Kelsey didn't talk about her song choice in the vídeo. Kelly was the one that talked about it. So i think they are montaging her and Madeline and people is gonna hate Kelly for no reason.

The same thing happened when they montaged Brennan vs Damali. People didn't even saw the battle, they didn't even know the reasons why Kelly picked Damali over Brennan (maybe she was genuinely better in the battle?? idk) and they still HATED Kelly for eliminating Brennan, because they didn't saw the battle, and couldn't say who was actually better than who. The same thing is gonna happen again and the only one that will look bad is Kelly 😥. (Ironically, this time she is eliminating a pop girl over a country girl, when that time was actually the opposite) 

the office no GIF

• Like 2
  • Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

what are you on about lmao

Some tragic news regarding John and Chrissy:   https://twitter.com/chrissyteigen/status/1311517048858574848/photo/2      

not some of y'all trying to convince other people your snowflake is better using by all these music theory terms lmao

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

The same thing happened when they montaged Brennan vs Damali. People didn't even saw the battle, they didn't even know the reasons why Kelly picked Damali over Brennan (maybe she was genuinely better in the battle?? idk) and they still HATED Kelly for eliminating Brennan, because they didn't saw the battle, and couldn't say who was actually better than who. 

Don't you mean Brennan vs Gracee?

Just now, VoiceFan! said:

Or maybe Damalli vs Brooke? Idk but she got a lot of hate that season

like Alex over injoy

Those two montages

Damalli over Gracee

saving Shane over Hello Sunday

bad song choices 

etc

Kelly´s decisions in S17 pretty much hated and disagreed upon IDF, Mjsblog, and Youtube, mainly because she went the Blake route there, forming a team of snowflake killers that IDF and Mjsblog hate, but Minivan loves, which is why she had the most people in the lives and eventually went on to win the season.

I legit thought Kelly lost her mind in S17, and with the exception of Jake vs Steve and Melinda (I did think he beat them both), I disagreed with every decision she made in the taped rounds. Turns out she knew what she was doing. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

Or maybe Damalli vs Brooke? Idk but she got a lot of hate that season

like Alex over injoy

Those two montages

Damalli over Gracee

saving Shane over Hello Sunday

bad song choices 

etc

She got a lot of hate and still WON. I mean, her contestant only won because he was the only male country singer left in the competition, but even after all the hate, she WON. What a queen 😌

• Like 1

This is my first time posting. Never been into spoilers but as a casual fan of the show and being a family friend of Kelsie, I was interested to see her reception. 

One note on her Knockout song choice, that is a song that Kelsie never would have picked on her own, it was heavily “suggested” by producers. It sucks because with another song I think she advances.

• Like 10
1 hour ago, Gustavo527 said:

I noticed Kelsey didn't talk about her song choice in the vídeo. Kelly was the one that talked about it. So i think they are montaging her and Madeline and people is gonna hate Kelly for no reason.

The same thing happened when they montaged Brennan vs Gracee. People didn't even saw the battle, they didn't even know the reasons why Kelly picked Gracee over Brennan (maybe she was genuinely better in the battle?? idk) and they still HATED Kelly for eliminating Brennan, because they didn't saw the battle, and couldn't say who was actually better than who. The same thing is gonna happen again and the only one that will look bad is Kelly 😥.  

EDIT: Ok, that actually happens with most of the pairs. The show the coach talk about the song choice of one the contestants, and they show the other contestant talk themselves about theirs. Still, obviously the montage is between Joseph vs Van, Ian vs James and Kelsie vs Madeline, and i keep thinking that they are gonna montage Kelsie again, but that is just a supposition.

yeah, i dont think that's an indicator cause i beileve they did that in every pairing

28 minutes ago, voicelover said:

This is my first time posting. Never been into spoilers but as a casual fan of the show and being a family friend of Kelsie, I was interested to see her reception. 

One note on her Knockout song choice, that is a song that Kelsie never would have picked on her own, it was heavily “suggested” by producers. It sucks because with another song I think she advances.

hey! i just wanted to say that i think kelsie's Blind Audition was one of the best of the season (top 3 for me), and i am really sad that she lost in the KOs. She's very clearly a talented singer! :))

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

hey! i just wanted to say that i think kelsie's Blind Audition was one of the best of the season (top 3 for me), and i am really sad that she lost in the KOs. She's very clearly a talented singer! :))

Agreed. Kelsie’s audition is my second favorite audition of the season. 

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, voicelover said:

Kelsie is definitely one of the best voices of the season. 😊

• Like 1
1 hour ago, voicelover said:

I smell sabotage, and I don’t like it... :no: 

On 8/12/2020 at 8:04 PM, ashwinner said:

I formed a team of 13 contestants, I'll edit (Add/remove) once I see BAs (and new names) and whittle it down to 10/12. My team is just based on who I like, based on who I said was an 8/10 higher while looking through YT covers.

Right now I have (unbolded are 8/10, bolded are 9/10, no 10/10s yet until I see BAs):

Lauren Frihauf

Tamara Jade

Rio Souma

Skylar Mayton

DeSz

John Holiday

Joseph Soul

Kelsie Watts

JusJon

Cami Clune

Worth the Wait

Julia Cooper

Lain Roy

edit: since I did it on sheets, I can see that my average score for the contestant was a 7.24 but nobody asked lmao

i was looking for the KO comments when i came across this list of my pre-season favorites, and it's funny that 6/13 of my favorites made the lives lmao, but that's pretty close to 17/40 so i guess it could have been worse.

okay i finally found the feedback

On 9/22/2020 at 6:51 PM, Someone648 said:

-Casme had a strong performance

lmao i dunno if the person listening couldn't hear well or if the voice made it sound worse to push for tamara?? perhaps a combo of both

On 9/22/2020 at 7:27 PM, Someone648 said:

-Apparently James was mad but neither source actually saw what happened/if he stormed off a certain way or anything.

lmao tea i am so curious to see what happened