• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

what are you on about lmao

Some tragic news regarding John and Chrissy:   https://twitter.com/chrissyteigen/status/1311517048858574848/photo/2      

Some feedback (taping 1): Casme vs. Tamara: -All the sources loved Tamara and spoke positively about Casme -Casme had a strong performance, although some high notes felt a bit "thin"

Posted Images

Based on the preview last week, the order that the artists were shown in the preview were the same as shown on live television. But, Tamara and Casme had different situation, maybe because Casme really did bad on that.

I am betting for Desz to open the show, not because she is my favorite, but they tend to lean more towards that way.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Yep, just as I suspected, Carter gets a little more pimping, heading into the playoffs. As long as he performs adequately, he’s getting the PV. 

Well it’s just his song choice and that’s if they decided to show Queen Chloe first if not then Chloe’s getting the pimp spot. And y’all gonna see her slay Carter just like Larriah did 😘

• Like 2
  • Confused 2
8 minutes ago, David68 said:

No no no I think Sid's performing first 😉 

For reference on this, the sources said that the person on the left always performed first (Casme, Payge, and Ben - they also commented that DeSz performed before Sid but we’ll see how they edit that.)

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Angelbright said:

So who’s getting montaged ?

We see the likeliest candidate as Joseph/Van, but historically the montaged KO is the second to last performance of the night, where Ian/James is placed. It’s possible they’ll get the shortclip instead, especially with Jim, Bailey, and Madeline all doing country that night l.

7 minutes ago, Angelbright said:

Well it’s just his song choice and that’s if they decided to show Queen Chloe first if not then Chloe’s getting the pimp spot. And y’all gonna see her slay Carter just like Larriah did 😘

Yeah, sure. 🙄 She’s DOA in the playoffs, without a save anyway. 

1 minute ago, Someone648 said:

We see the likeliest candidate as Joseph/Van, but historically the montaged KO is the second to last performance of the night, where Ian/James is placed. It’s possible they’ll get the shortclip instead, especially with Jim, Bailey, and Madeline all doing country that night l.

Nooooo not Ian and James

Edited by David68
Just now, Someone648 said:

For reference on this, the sources said that the person on the left always performed first (Casme, Payge, and Ben - they also commented that DeSz performed before Sid but we’ll see how they edit that.)

I´m pretty sure they did it because they didn´t want to start the KOs with a pitchy performance (no shade to Casme, but that just wasn´t it). When either there´s a steal or both contestants were good, it doesn´t matter who goes first. If it was a clean sweep win, with a good one and a bad one, the good one almost always goes first in the edit.

So if I´m correct, in the missing KOs the bolded ones are performing first:

DeSz vs. Sid

Bailey vs. Lauren

Jim vs. JusJon (we already know)

Joseph vs. Van (possible montage)

Kelsie vs. Madeline (apparently Kelsie wasn´t very good)

Ian vs. James

Carter vs. Chloe (Chloe´s getting Monday´s pimp spot)

Marisa vs. Tanner 

Cami vs. John

4 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

I don´t think that really matters honestly. I mean, they are montaging someone´s KO on a Monday, which usually happens on Tuesday, and they won´t montage Team Blake i feel. My guess is still Joseph and Van. 

38 minutes ago, Angelbright said:

Larriah didn’t even “slay” Carter. She was better, but not by a lot. 

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Daillon said:

I still think they will montage Kelsie and Madeline. Joseph is a battle steal and they don’t usually montage those in the KOs.

I swear, if they montage Kelsie AGAIN I am going to scream!!!! 😠

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

I think the best one in my OWN opinion I have heard so far of that song in a singing competition from what I have heard so far was way back on Season 9 of The Voice Australia by Stephanie Cole. But I hope someday, someone will give that super hard song a big justice

YES! Queen was so robbed... she came outta nowhere and KILLED the competition but didn't move on...

5 hours ago, antikid said:

Bobby Cannavale Homecoming Tv GIF by Amazon Prime Video

lmao i am actually a fan of reagan, but i find this hilarious lolol

I hope they montage Ian tbh, his battle wasn't memorable and his blind was so long ago and that way if they did the overall vote we could possibly only have two advancing for Blake. It would suck not seeing James perform once more but the song choice ain't it anyway

1 hour ago, Hamza Tufail said:

I really loved that Usher said, "Jim is Jim".

oh i thought he was saying "jim is a gem" lmao

1 hour ago, Angelbright said:

yess, i preferred larriah a lot over carter, mainly because of how mature she sounded. i also love chloe's smooth tone and i'm excited to see how she improves in the KO 😄 

• Like 4

I noticed Kelsey didn't talk about her song choice in the vídeo. Kelly was the one that talked about it. So i think they are montaging her and Madeline and people is gonna hate Kelly for no reason.

The same thing happened when they montaged Brennan vs Gracee. People didn't even saw the battle, they didn't even know the reasons why Kelly picked Gracee over Brennan (maybe she was genuinely better in the battle?? idk) and they still HATED Kelly for eliminating Brennan, because they didn't saw the battle, and couldn't say who was actually better than who. The same thing is gonna happen again and the only one that will look bad is Kelly 😥.  

EDIT: Ok, that actually happens with most of the pairs. The show the coach talk about the song choice of one the contestants, and they show the other contestant talk themselves about theirs. Still, obviously the montage is between Joseph vs Van, Ian vs James and Kelsie vs Madeline, and i keep thinking that they are gonna montage Kelsie again, but that is just a supposition.

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Sad 1