• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

what are you on about lmao

Some tragic news regarding John and Chrissy:   https://twitter.com/chrissyteigen/status/1311517048858574848/photo/2      

not some of y'all trying to convince other people your snowflake is better using by all these music theory terms lmao

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

I have a huge gut feel that they'd probably be underwhelmed again 🤣 or many comments will rain especially for Desz, since Sid is well-liked here

The “DeSz’s performance was underwhelming” comments are practically confirmed at this point. 😅 Based off of BAs and Battles, I prefer DeSz, but we’ll see...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just remembered that the person who gets the pimp spot in the playoffs, like as a whole, the last of the Top 17, is practically guaranteed to be safe. Blake´s team closed the playoffs last season, so we will not see Sid, Jim or anybody from his team get the pimp spot now. If they are really trying to push for Payge, I suspect Team Gwen will close the night with Payge getting the pimp spot. That being said, I also have a strong feeling that John´s team will close and the pimp spot will go to John Holiday.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Just remembered that the person who gets the pimp spot in the playoffs, like as a whole, the last of the Top 17, is practically guaranteed to be safe. Blake´s team closed the playoffs last season, so we will not see Sid, Jim or anybody from his team get the pimp spot now. If they are really trying to push for Payge, I suspect Team Gwen will close the night with Payge getting the pimp spot. That being said, I also have a strong feeling that John´s team will close and the pimp spot will go to John Holiday.

I actually thought WTW would close playoffs to keep Mr. Yeehaw happy, but they have closed the KOs so I agree Payge and John are candidates for the pimp spot (Desz is also a contender).

• Like 1

Sid is the screamer of the season so I'm really really curious about his take on "Make It Rain". Turning the volume down, just in case :haha:.

On the other hand, I'm expecting Desz to be as good as the last time, but I'm not a fan of her song. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Daillon said:

I actually thought WTW would close playoffs to keep Mr. Yeehaw happy, but they have closed the KOs so I agree Payge and John are candidates for the pimp spot (Desz is also a contender).

Mr. Yeehaw--

spit take GIF

But in all seriousness I do think it's gonna be Payge/John/Desz as the most likely closer contenders.

• Haha 1

the last few seasons i got the hunch they give the playoff pimp spot to someone they can count on to be good, at least vocally. it's usually a pretty messy night and they want to at least close strong. So most likely a more experienced singer. Also usually the strongest team closes the playoffs. Then I'd probably say it's not Blake this season. 

For Kelly, I can see Desz closing because she got a pretty good edit, is pretty reliable to deliver, is overall well received, I don't see Tanner or Madeline closing. Cami is the only one I could see getting the pimp slot over Desz if she gets a ballad which is very likely and does extremely well in rehearsal but I don't recall many steals closing playoffs so most likely Desz

For Gwen, I can actually see Payge or Carter closing. Payge got the best edit so far so she's probably the likeliest Even though Carter could deliver, he is pretty young so idk really. I don't think they'll bus Ben, if Gwen can win they wouldn't care who with but I don't see him getting the pimp spot

For John, it's between John H and Tamara. Both were decently received so far and both got a pretty good edit so could go either way but leaning more for John H as he seems to John L's favorite this season

All things considered, I actually think Team Gwen will close because she has three contestants that are very likely to be great and also be received well 

• Like 1

Britton Buchanan closed a playoff episode, then went on to close the bloodbath as well. In that case, he clearly needed the pimping. 

Which chosen one needs the pimping the most? Maybe Desz, Carter or Payge. My money is on one of those.