idolforums.com
Someone648

The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

Any bearded, 40+ male country singers?

There's one in that vein coming to my mind rn.

8 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Do we know if they've made it through the auditions yet? If so, I'm excited.

As for the unpopular genre - pop normally does okay, it definitely isn't country, R&B does well if the artist is younger or male, folk is similar enough to country and so is the blues, rock can do well but is hit or miss...Gwen's on this season so if it's not jazz, then maybe reggae (since usually a couple reggae singers make it through the blinds)?

He finished his taping.

6 minutes ago, mjdolorico said:

There's one in that vein coming to my mind rn.

Uh, oh....

Posted (edited)

I can see them setting Gwen up with a teen. That might be her best shot, although she doesn’t come off as motherly as Kelly. Three straight finales without a teen means it’s probably more likely to happen this season. 

Edited by TeamAudra

7 minutes ago, mjdolorico said:

Also....

That guy seems interesting, though I felt these songs didn't suited him, he could do well depending on song choice

11 minutes ago, mjdolorico said:

Also....

Yeah, of the batch so far from what I have heard in these little snippets, I like this guy.

10 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

So far, here's most to least likely chair turns on my end:

• Artist #3
  • Artist #7
  • Artist #5
  • Artist #4
  • Artist #1
  • Artist #8
  • Artist #2
  • Artist #6

Artist #8's tone is distinctive, but I don't see them getting more than two turns and song choice will be key going forward - their live song choice didn't seem like a good fit, and their studio selection wasn't my cup of tea but I can see the appeal.

Hoping for a AA woman to win🤞🏾 the powerhouses this season are insanely talented

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, mjdolorico said:

Also....

I like his tone. He made this Norah Jones song his own. He reminds me of Michael Lee and he might be on either Blake or Gwen's team.

Edited by Dalton Eduardo

7 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Hoping for a AA woman to win🤞🏾 the powerhouses this season are insanely talented

Same!!

1 hour ago, mjdolorico said:

Also....

This dude gotta voice omg😊👍. Imma guess he Country and yeah but his voice has a unique tone to it that i love👍. I think this dude might get 2 chairs and he will surprise everyone and make it to voting rounds

1 hour ago, VintageVoice said:

Do we know if they've made it through the auditions yet? If so, I'm excited.

As for the unpopular genre - pop normally does okay, it definitely isn't country, R&B does well if the artist is younger or male, folk is similar enough to country and so is the blues, rock can do well but is hit or miss...Gwen's on this season so if it's not jazz, then maybe reggae (since usually a couple reggae singers make it through the blinds)?

The first thing that came to my mind was rap or hip-hop

1 hour ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

I like his tone. He made this Norah Jones song his own. He reminds me of Michael Lee and he might be on either Blake or Gwen's team.

He kinda also reminds of Rayshun LaMar too tbh😂😊👍

1 hour ago, jus.vshn said:

And with Kelly pleaase

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, CufaFanvoice26 said:

And with Kelly pleaase

Gwen also needs a artist she can win with i have a feeling her or John might grab the winning artist on their team this season idk why🤣😊👍

• Like 1

After speaking with a source that had tickets for tomorrow, they confirmed that the tapings had been cancelled. This means the teams are full!

We're still missing some info for a couple tapings, so if you have anything at all from any taping, please message me or @mjdolorico

Just for the record - For clips #1-8, I'll say that we have confirmation that 7 of them auditioned in front of the judges (unknown if the other one got to audition or was at one of the tapings for which we don't have any spoilers for).

It's not a 100% chair turn success rate from the 7 that we know did go.

Also, genderwise - the male/female ratio seems about equal so far overall? We tried to reflect that anyways lol

There's a team of mostly ladies and team with mostly guys, and I'm sure y'all can guess which is which.

Discuss among yourselves ;)

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I will also add that Gwen's team seems the most eclectic so far and John has some unique people as well. Kelly has mostly girls, and Blake has mostly guys,  with some of them being snowflake killer material.

We got around 30/40 names from the spoilers we got, so if you or anyone you know has went to the fourth, sixth or eight tapings, please send any info our way! 

Edited by mjdolorico

1 minute ago, mjdolorico said:

I will also add that Gwen's team seems the most eclectic so far and John has some unique people as well. Kelly has mostly girls, and Blake has mostly guys,  with some of them being snowflake killer material.

We got around 30/40 names from the spoilers we got, so if you or anyone you know has went to the fourth, sixth or eight tapings, please send any info our way! 

@mjdolorico Oh wow. Surprising🤣🤣🤣. Will we get spoilers earlier then since the teams are full now???? And Who would u say has the strongest and the weakest team???

1 minute ago, BigMac454 said:

@mjdolorico Oh wow. Surprising🤣🤣🤣. Will we get spoilers earlier then since the teams are full now???? And Who would u say has the strongest and the weakest team???

We'll see. And since my favorites are on his team, I'm inclined to say Team John.

1 minute ago, mjdolorico said:

We'll see. And since my favorites are on his team, I'm inclined to say Team John.

@mjdolorico Team John is already FIRE 🔥 🔥 🔥. I already know it. Which team got the most 4 chair turns???

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, BigMac454 said:

@mjdolorico Team John is already FIRE 🔥🔥🔥. I already know it. Which team got the most 4 chair turns???

I did not remember who were the four chair turners, I just know they're few and far between. 

Edited by mjdolorico

25 minutes ago, mjdolorico said:

Probably not for long, he'll self destruct soon enough. 

• Haha 2

Did Kelly get a bunch of one chair turns and that's why she filled the fastest?