14 minutes ago, Feder said:

Good luck Kelsie, Rio, Marisa, James and Aaron!!  

i am nervous for Kelsie and Aaron specially 😲

this is the spoiler thread btw, and (spoiler below)

lmao this is hilarious literally rio, james, and aaron all lose their battles lololol

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

what are you on about lmao

Some tragic news regarding John and Chrissy:   https://twitter.com/chrissyteigen/status/1311517048858574848/photo/2      

not some of y'all trying to convince other people your snowflake is better using by all these music theory terms lmao

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

this is the spoiler thread btw, and (spoiler below)

lmao this is hilarious literally rio, james, and aaron all lose their battles lololol

I think their posts were just moved here.

Edited by FloorWax
2 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I think their posts were just moved here.

yeah that's for good reason ig because they haven't revealed pairings on tv, but they should probably know that if they frequent this thread, then they will receive spoilers

24 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

I would like to issue a formal apology to Larriah for underestimating her - it's now a three-way tie for the KOs as long as she crushes it (which I see happening).

It think it helps Taryn. It gives “non-country” someone to vote for besides Ryan. 

Ultimately, I still think it comes down to Taryn and Ryan. 

• Like 1
Just now, TeamAudra said:

It think it helps Taryn. It gives “non-country” someone to vote for besides Ryan. 

Ultimately, I still think it comes down to Taryn and Ryan. 

Same, but I do think it's gonna be closer between second and third place than I originally assumed it'd be.

31 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

I would like to issue a formal apology to Larriah for underestimating her - it's now a three-way tie for the KOs as long as she crushes it (which I see happening).

Who’s making the fan thread?! 🤣

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

OK..... KO preview, anyone?

I missed the first few seconds of the promo but the only contestants I saw were Casme and Tamara screaming in excitement at Usher being the mentor.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

I know you all are gonna hate me but I don’t want to see Ryan win. The guy is incredibly talented but I need Larriah or Taryn rn I’m sorry.

No I would LOVE for Larriah to win

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Someone648 said:

I missed the first few seconds of the promo but the only contestants I saw were Casme and Tamara screaming in excitement at Usher being the mentor.

I think they’re gonna leak Tamara + Casme probably...they’d want to leak a non steal

Well, unpopular opinion it seems, but I very much preferred Ryan in the battle. Marisa is a fantastic vocalist and killed it, but Ryan´s control and the fact that he did what he did so calmly was astonishing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, steve2013 said:

I'm still soo annoyed John lets Cami go

What did you want him to do have cami John Tamara and Chloe all on one team ? And risk not getting the vote ? Please y’all need to think it was best for John to let her go or else she would be left in the playoffs 

Just now, Someone648 said:

*deep sigh*
f8966001417014e8c42996ba3e3de795_w200.gi

• Haha 1