The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

• Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I see that Minivan has found Idolforums!

I, wow, the number of people on here arguing that the reason in 19 seasons of the voice we have not had a single Black female winner (that had darker skin - this is known as colorism) is because none

what are you on about lmao

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Who is Mark Burnett btw?

Mark Burnett is the show runner, the chief P in TPTB. (He is also responsible for The Apprentice, but that’s for another day.)

His wife, Roma Downey (she’s an actress most well-known for Touched By An Angel) was openly rooting for Jordan during his season. After he won, she formed a production company that “helped” Republic Records when Jordan was on their roster.

• Like 2
59 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Its really even on FB. I have no idea who´s going to win in the app.

Every time I think "one of them's gonna win because XYZ" my brain counters with "yeah but the other one did ABC" so I couldn't tell you who I think might win this one - I'd be surprised if it's more than one or two baby ticks on the app counter in either direction.

1 hour ago, AngelaKD said:

Mark Burnett is the show runner, the chief P in TPTB. (He is also responsible for The Apprentice, but that’s for another day.)

His wife, Roma Downey (she’s an actress most well-known for Touched By An Angel) was openly rooting for Jordan during his season. After he won, she formed a production company that “helped” Republic Records when Jordan was on their roster.

Well, she has an impeccable TASTE btw. 😂

• Like 1

Pairings are up in order :

Carter vs Larriah

Ian vs Aaron

Casme vs Rio

Marisa vs Ryan

Van vs Tori

Ben vs Sam

Kelsie vs Emmalee

Cami vs James

Ryan B vs Liam

Bolded ones had their audition footage used, so they are the montages.

Also, I don´t know if the interns messed up, or are they actually finishing the battles with a no steal one? 

Overall, I´m happy that we get Ian vs Aaron, Casme vs Rio and Ryan B vs Liam in full.

• Like 1

Interesting to see they had Ryan and Liam at the end. It's more than likely an error, but it would be interesting for them to once edit the actual last battle as the last battle and have the coaches be all bummed that they have no steals left. I don't remember exactly what I wrote on here because I know the last taping had the smallest amount of feedback, but I believe the source said that all the coaches liked both and would've wanted to steal whoever lost if they could.

Edited by Someone648
  • Like 1

Ok found it. Here's the previous feedback I wrote for all the battles Monday (taping three had very minimal feedback except Casme/Rio and Ryan/Liam

Taping One:

Marisa Corvo vs. Ryan Gallagher

-"Marisa ate him all the way up and left no crumbs"

-"Ryan was controlled, but Marisa was powerful and emotional and turned him into a background singer"

-"Marisa KILLED IT!"

-Coaches unanimously picked Marisa, but Kelly apparently still had a hard time choosing. What else is new?

Ian Flanigan vs. Aaron Scott

-"Pretty boring"

-coaches couldn't hear Aaron's identity, while Ian's was clear

-unanimously picked Ian

Taping Two:

Carter Rubin vs. Larriah Jackson

-"Even battle"

-Blake and John picked Larriah, but apparently said it was super close

-"Very strong by both"

Cami Clune vs. James Pyle

-Sources generally thought this was a good, even battle

-Kelly and Gwen said that they would've fought to steal James if they still had their steals.

Taping Three:

Van Andrew vs. Tori Miller

-The coaches all agreed that Van was the winner

Casme vs. Rio Souma

-"AMAZING"

-Kelly said Casme had the "full package" and was a "star"

-Apparently the coaches said it was their favorite battle

Ben Allen vs. Sam Stacy

-"Decent"

-That's it that's the feedback lol

Kelsie Watts vs. Emmalee

-"Kelsie KILLED it"

-Emmalee was good, but Kelsie was better

-John and Blake picked Emmalee

Ryan Berg vs. Liam St. John

-Good battle

-Liam had some killer notes but all the coaches chose Ryan (all expressed that they liked Liam!)

Edited by Someone648
1 minute ago, Carlos3500 said:

Also look at Gwen starting and ending the episode! 

Given that we've only seen one battle from her team, its the least they could do.

Also LOL at all of Team Legend's battles being shown in full. Apart from Tamara vs Olivia, I've loved all of their battles, and Casme vs Rio is one I'm looking forward to.

• Like 5

A little sad to see Kelsie vs. Emmalee on the montage block, but if it came down to them and Casme vs. Rio I'd take the latter. 

Also, fun fact: if the leak is correct and Ryan vs. Liam is the closer for the round/episode, this will be the first battle round since the steal was introduced way back in the olden days of Season 3 that the battle rounds don't end in a steal.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, VintageVoice said:

A little sad to see Kelsie vs. Emmalee on the montage block, but if it came down to them and Casme vs. Rio I'd take the latter. 

Also, fun fact: if the leak is correct and Ryan vs. Liam is the closer for the round/episode, this will be the first battle round since the steal was introduced way back in the olden days of Season 3 that the battle rounds don't end in a steal.

I'm honestly confused as to why they would pimp them since neither of the two made it to the lives. I'd much prefer they give that love to Cami, but oh well

1 minute ago, Carlos3500 said:

I'm honestly confused as to why they would pimp them since neither of the two made it to the lives. I'd much prefer they give that love to Cami, but oh well

Same, which is why my initial gut instinct is saying that's a mistake but so far everyone's been shown in the order that they appeared in the preview videos, so who knows?

Just now, Carlos3500 said:

LMAOOOO! Where's the lie though. He's such a hottie ugh. Do we know if he's gay or not? 

He was on some MTV show trying to win his ex-girlfriend back, so take that for what you will.

• Like 1