The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

• Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I see that Minivan has found Idolforums!

I, wow, the number of people on here arguing that the reason in 19 seasons of the voice we have not had a single Black female winner (that had darker skin - this is known as colorism) is because none

what are you on about lmao

Posted Images

10 hours ago, echoap said:

My Voice App winners prediction:

DeSz vs Joseph 

- Jim vs John 

- Skylar vs Tanner (Props to TPTB if this one gets montaged)

- Chloe vs Lain (no idea) 

- John vs Julia 

This didn't age well, specially the last one.

John winning by a huge difference either means that he's a clear frontrunner or just that Julia's battle was disappointing. Judging by the actual performance, I think it's the latter. 

1 minute ago, echoap said:

This didn't age well, specially the last one.

John winning by a huge difference either means that he's a clear frontrunner or just that Julia's battle was disappointing. Judging by the actual performance, I think it's the latter. 

Facebook hates the song choice. 

• Like 5
10 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Whoa...lots of people either preferred John over Jim, or think John got screwed on song choice. 

yMFBGYQ.png

I'm with them; the song choice really didn't suit either of them, but I think the pairing wasn't Blake's best work either. I get why he didn't go with Jim vs. Ben and Sam vs. John (which would've made way more sense on paper), but that doesn't mean I'm happy about it.

3 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

I'm with them; the song choice really didn't suit either of them, but I think the pairing wasn't Blake's best work either. I get why he didn't go with Jim vs. Ben and Sam vs. John (which would've made way more sense on paper), but that doesn't mean I'm happy about it.

My takeaway is that Jim has a lot of work to do to achieve frontrunner status, because he was clearly the better performer in the battle, yet there’s a lot of love for John. It’s a small sample, though. We’ll see what it looks like after a couple hours. 

• Like 1