idolforums.com
Someone648

The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, Someone648 said:

This is exactly the struggle at the moment lol. There's a following circle but it's not big, and we've found one-off contestants as well. Which is why I hope the spoilers come pouring in from the two tapings ASAP.

~remember y'all can DM me here or https://twitter.com/Someone648_~

Bumping this!

Very grateful to the sources that were able to send out messages regarding yesterday's tapings.

Hoping sources from today's tapings are able to reach out as well! 🙂

Edited by Someone648

8 minutes ago, antikid said:

I wouldn't mind them skipping battles, the great ones are unforgettable but also rare and coaches often put contestants into different lanes and they get eliminated before even showing us who they are as artists. Knockouts give so many iconic and breakout performance. However, I think the Voice franchise is best known for (obviously) the Blind auditions and then the battles. Still, the prelives (including KOs) have better ratings than lives so they'll probably be hesitant to skip either of the rounds and simply gives us shorter lives which probably will anyway be hard to carry out due to the pandemic. I don't like this but probably the likeliest scenario

If they had to take away a round, I would want Knockouts because like you said more iconic performances in Knockouts but since Battles along with Blinds is a staple for The Voice, if a round had to go, Knockouts most likely will be on the chopping block.

Just now, Someone648 said:

Bumping this!

Very grateful to the sources that were able to send out messages regarding yesterday's tapings.

Hoping sources from today's tapings are able to reach out as well! 🙂

Yay! Can't wait for the weekend to see the full spoiler list.

• Like 1

Knockouts would be the more likely one to go if they had to get rid of a round. 

The battles are pretty iconic to the Voice brand and even though they've been modified in other countries, in the US it's always been there. They were willing to experiment with replacing the KO's with Cross Battles in S16, so something different could always come up as well.

• Like 3
  • Sad 4

2 hours ago, katybay said:

Have a ticket for tomorrow morning!! So excited! Ill take notes. 

Cool! Please send any info you receive to @Someone648!

8 hours ago, Someone648 said:

Confirming based on what the sources have told me:

-10 per team

-premiere is October 19th.

-1 steal

-And apparently the block is still there, but we been knew.

So yes, this is all correct.

For what it's worth, if The Voice can take just one extra hour timeslot from the week, then it's possible to pull this off.

I'll gladly take it. As long as we're back to live studio performances I don't care what the format is. I can't take anymore recorded performances from people's homes.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, katybay said:

Have a ticket for tomorrow morning!! So excited! Ill take notes. 

thanks so much! I hope that you don't feel pressured by us to give us info tho! I hope ur able to enjoy the taping in the first place 🙂

Next batch of spoilers coming up!

And FYI, 1 artist from the five people we spoiled so far just auditioned within the last two days. I'll keep mum about the result.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, mjdolorico said:

And FYI, 1 artist from the five people we spoiled so far just auditioned within the last two days. I'll keep mum about the result.

Both seem like 1-2 chair turners to me. Pretty boring 

• Like 1

On 8/4/2020 at 9:35 AM, mjdolorico said:

Wow you're right. Soundcloud's private function is a flop. 🙄

Anyway I'm just gonna keep the last two artists to myself till tomorrow. 

I think both artist will get 0-2 turns.

18 minutes ago, mjdolorico said:

Another batch of 1-2 chair turners i think

Ok, out of the 5 artist, artist num. 1 is the only artist i think can go far.

Posted (edited)

There’s an Alisan Porter type singer in this bunch...huge power and range, similar age. Seems to be able to sing very well live. I’m trying to figure out if #4 is her, but those are more laid back than what I’ve listened to. She could even be a ringer brought in for Gwen. I’m not sure she’s minivan friendly, though. I’ll just let Someone648 reveal her when he’s ready. 

These song choices for the previews are boring. I only made it through 10 seconds of #5. 

EDIT: No, I don’t think #4 is the one I was thinking of. Like I said, she sings like Alisan did before she switched to country, constantly going after the big notes. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 5

What is the title of studio track of artist num 4?

3 minutes ago, IAN27TAY said:

What is the title of studio track of artist num 4?

Try googling the lyrics if you can pick them  out. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Artist #4 is okay, I like their tone but I don't see them getting more than two chairs. Not as likely I'd turn for them as Artist #3, but I do think they're a good songwriter.

Artist #5 has an A+ song choice for their live vocals, but their enunciation is kinda hazy at points so I don't think I'd turn but I can see a chair or two going for them; the enunciation was better on their studio clip until the end, but it's probably my favorite of the original songs thus far. 

(Side note, I've tried googling the lyrics to the originals for potential leads but I haven't gotten anything yet)

Artist#4 is kinda basic, but she has potential. I wouldn't turn for her though. 

Artist#5, i know who this is, I like his songwriting style tbh. 

16 minutes ago, Archanium said:

After looking again, I'm still not 100% sure on #5 but based on snippets I've found there's a name or two that wouldn't surprise me, but I'm not sharing my guesses because I'm terrible at ID'ing artists and I don't want to be "that person" who passes out incorrect info.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

After looking again, I'm still not 100% sure on #5 but based on snippets I've found there's a name or two that wouldn't surprise me, but I'm not sharing my guesses because I'm terrible at ID'ing artists and I don't want to be "that person" who passes out incorrect info.

If he has an original titled 'Ghost', then that's him 👀

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

-double post (blame my internet provider :haha:)-

Edited by Archanium
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

51 minutes ago, Archanium said:

lmao how are y'all figuring out stuff like this 👀 

also, VintageVoice, you're doing good already if you have even an idea of who this might be, I have literally no idea

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Archanium said:

If he has an original titled 'Ghost', then that's him 👀

oop-- I didn't know that Halsey was auditioning for the voice 😮 /s

also, more people? Katy Perry and Michael Jackson wrote songs named "Ghost" 

Guess this wasn't a lead after all :((((

Edited by ashwinner
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

lmao how are y'all figuring out stuff like this 👀 

also, VintageVoice, you're doing good already if you have even an idea of who this might be, I have literally no idea

I swear something came up named "Ghost" when I typed in fragments of the studio song's lyrics and now I can't find it, it's 2 AM and I have work in six hours but this is what I'm doing instead oops

2 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

I have work in six hours but this is what I'm doing instead oops

I felt that... during S18, I would sit there looking at all the YT data and calculating the views per likes, likes per dislikes, and ranking the people based on that and figuring out who would move on 😮

is it an obsession? maybe lmao