The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

No ones talking about this battle but I’m actually excited for Madeline and Eli’s battle. The song is unexpected and I think it’ll show Madeline’s chops with Christina’s part even if she may not have a chance to advance eventually. The song choice has lots of harmonies and is actually good. I’ve never heard it but bravo Kelly. Did the sources say it was good? 

• Like 1
  • Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I see that Minivan has found Idolforums!

I, wow, the number of people on here arguing that the reason in 19 seasons of the voice we have not had a single Black female winner (that had darker skin - this is known as colorism) is because none

what are you on about lmao

Posted Images

Just now, Blirel said:

No ones talking about this battle but I’m actually excited for Madeline and Eli’s battle. The song is unexpected and I think it’ll show Madeline’s chops with Christina’s part even if she may not have a chance to advance eventually. The song choice has lots of harmonies and is actually good. I’ve never heard it but bravo Kelly. Did the sources say it was good? 

Christina's a tall order vocally, so I hope it goes well - I don't think it'll be montaged but I also spent two months convinced John H. would be the leak for the premiere of blinds, so take my guesses with a grain of salt.

2 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Christina's a tall order vocally, so I hope it goes well - I don't think it'll be montaged but I also spent two months convinced John H. would be the leak for the premiere of blinds, so take my guesses with a grain of salt.

So I'm an idiot and forgot Madeline vs. Eli is on tonight's lineup - so they're gonna avoid the montage.

Cami, Ryan and Desz are my three favs and they’re on the same team....

I personally think TPTB will push for Desz. They’ll pimp her cuz her opponents got stolen, and I think she got a great edit.

Hopefully Kelly is smart and she saves Cami, but it’s unlikely. What’s good is that Kelly used her only block on Cami, and saved her steal just for her (since from sources she looked like she wanted to steal Casme). Hopefully Tanner is montaged in the battles bc I rly wanna see Kelsie slay.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I’m seeing a lot of “groups shouldn’t be allowed on the show,” and “Taryn should have won” on Twitter. :giggle:

That's to be expected. I am more interested to see FB's reaction. As of now, there are also a number of "trio against solo is not fair" comments showing up.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Ottoship said:

Tamara was a letdown

her ba was fantastic

i hope Desz doesn’t step down 

I just watched this, and I think the song choice is the culprit here. H.E.R is a very sultry, smooth singer, and Tamara's vibrato doesn't gel well with H.E.R songs.

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I’m seeing a lot of “groups shouldn’t be allowed on the show,” and “Taryn should have won” on Twitter. :giggle:

Pretty much the same on Facebook. I’m not even watching the show, but I did catch that battle. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 4

IMO I expected Tamara to do wayyyyy worse based on the sources’ reactions. Hearing her I was pleasantly surprised since I was expecting the worst lol.

Let’s hope Taryn gains enough empathy votes for being against WTW to be pushed through. I would kill for a WTW and Taryn Top 2 for Team Blake but we know there’s like zero chance for that lol

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

IMO I expected Tamara to do wayyyyy worse based on the sources’ reactions. Hearing her I was pleasantly surprised since I was expecting the worst lol.

Let’s hope Taryn gains enough empathy votes for being against WTW to be pushed through. I would kill for a WTW and Taryn Top 2 for Team Blake but we know there’s like zero chance for that lol

Riiiiight