Jump to content

The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates


Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, echoap said:

Cami has a lot of potential and here's why! (The third one will shock you!)

 

- She's one of the most unique act this season, so she's bound to stand out.

- She also got 87% of approval on the Voice app, which is shockingly great for an alt/Indie act. 

- Let's not forget that being on Team Kelly is a huge plus as well. Kelly just need to praise Cami's uniqueness and cry a little bit to generate enough hype among the viewers. 

 

 

 

:yes:, I still need to hear Cami's knockout for myself to get a better idea of her actual possibilities (Since "I Put a Spell on You" is a challenging song) but I'm pretty sure her battle is gonna be great. Right now Tanner is the obvious PV favorite but I don't think he's unbeatable. 

she did the annie lennox version on the voice, and she actually has the annie lennox version on her youtube!

 

4 minutes ago, Ottoship said:

I WANT HER TO SING PIECE BY PIECE OR A KELLY SONG THAT WILL MAKE KELLY SAVE HER

i don't know how kelly will handle piece by piece; she could either be really really moved by it in a good way, or really really moved by it in a crying sopping tears in a mess way.

1 hour ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

 

Imagine this scenario:

 

PV: Desz

CS: Cami Clune

 

ugh what a dream come true 😍

 

manifesting this along with a taryn PV

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I see that Minivan has found Idolforums!

I, wow, the number of people on here arguing that the reason in 19 seasons of the voice we have not had a single Black female winner (that had darker skin - this is known as colorism) is because none

what are you on about lmao

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

manifesting this along with a taryn PV

 

I like Ryan G. MORE than Taryn but Desz > Cami > Ryan on Team Kelly. And I see how Ryan's going to be a threat when he wins the 4-way KO, as much as I hate to say it, I hope Taryn wins the 4-way KO. 

 

So yes manifesting this!! 

 

Altho right now, Ryan is way ahead of Taryn in terms of support from social media platforms in the Blinds 😵. But I wouldn't complain if Ryan wins and snatches that PV, and hopefully Desz will be saved. Ryan + Desz is a deadly combo too

 

 

Either way though, I'm a fan of Ryan, so win or lose, I will support him no matter what

 

Edited by anonymouskid_35
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Just watched Cami´s YT cover of IPAON, and it was pretty good, but at the same time, I´m looking forward to see how the audience reacts (considering she did the same version for her KO) since it was pretty subdued compared to the versions of that song that we get on this show (Jacquie Lee, Rob Taylor, Chris Weaver), especially taking in account who her opponent is a well. Either way, she´s on a competitive team, so she´s going to have to play her cards right if she wants any shot of continuing. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

she did the annie lennox version on the voice, and she actually has the annie lennox version on her youtube!

 

Thanks. It's a bit more complicated than watching her YouTube cover for me because there are a lot of extra factors to take into account.  🔮🤔

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, echoap said:

Thanks. It's a bit more complicated than watching her YouTube cover for me because there are a lot of extra factors to take into account.  🔮🤔

that's definitely true. we do know she can sing live though (she posted a compilation), and even if she messed up, the show would brush it up probably. based on the feedback, it seems she did a great job, so i trust that this will be good.

 

with all that being said, i wasn't at the taping and haven't seen her performance, so i of course may be wrong

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Just watched Cami´s YT cover of IPAON, and it was pretty good, but at the same time, I´m looking forward to see how the audience reacts (considering she did the same version for her KO) since it was pretty subdued compared to the versions of that song that we get on this show (Jacquie Lee, Rob Taylor, Chris Weaver), especially taking in account who her opponent is a well. Either way, she´s on a competitive team, so she´s going to have to play her cards right if she wants any shot of continuing. 

right - this is my main concern. although i am satisfied with her smooth voice, i can see a lot of people growing bored because she doesn't go for many huge notes, which is a detractor on a singing show like this. i'm still hoping for the best though!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

By the way, I somewhat expected Tamara vs Olivia and Madeline vs Eli to be montaged, but turns out they are being shown in full. So that leaves, to be montaged, the rest of the no- steal battles.

 

Ian vs Aaron

Jim vs John S.

Chloe vs Lain

Tanner vs Skylar

Van vs Tori

Casme vs Rio

Ben vs Sam

Kelsie vs Emmalee

Ryan B. vs Liam

 

I think the bolded ones are going to be montaged.

 

Lmao they’re never montaging 3/5 Gwen battles...

I have a theory that they’re only montaging 4 battles, mainly to keep it equal and give all coaches/advisors the same amount of airtime. That being said I’d place my bets on Casmè vs Rio, Ryan B vs Liam, Kelsie vs Emmalee, and

any of Blake’s battles (leaning towards Ben vs Sam)to be montaged

Edited by TheVoiceFan2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

By the way, I somewhat expected Tamara vs Olivia and Madeline vs Eli to be montaged, but turns out they are being shown in full. So that leaves, to be montaged, the rest of the no- steal battles.

 

Ian vs Aaron

Jim vs John S.

Chloe vs Lain

Tanner vs Skylar

Van vs Tori

Casme vs Rio

Ben vs Sam

Kelsie vs Emmalee

Ryan B. vs Liam

 

I think the bolded ones are going to be montaged.

 

I don't think they're going to montage 3 Team Gwen battles lmao. Maybe Ian vs Aaron instead ot Ryan B. vs Liam.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Lmao they’re never montaging 3/5 Gwen battles...

I have a theory that they’re only montaging 4 battles, mainly to keep it equal and give all coaches/advisors the same amount of airtime. That being said I’d place my bets on Casmè vs Rio, Ryan B vs Liam, Kelsie vs Emmalee, and

any of Blake’s battles (leaning towards Ben vs Sam)to be montaged

 

Casme and Rio appeared in a preview and they were apparently very good, so I don't see them getting montaged.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

 

Casme and Rio appeared in a preview and they were apparently very good, so I don't see them getting montaged.

Being the only battle left from Team John without a steal or a save, Casmè being eliminated in the knockouts, and there being multiple montages, I think they are candidates to be montaged. I could definitely be wrong, but I don’t see them montaging 2 battles from one team, and none from another, which would have to happen if Casmè vs Rio gets shown fully. Also it depends on how many battles we are actually getting montaged. 4/5 seems like the most logical amount with the airtime, but if we get 2/3 only (I doubt it), then Casmè vs Rio will probably be shown fully.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ottoship said:

I WANT HER TO SING PIECE BY PIECE OR A KELLY SONG THAT WILL MAKE KELLY SAVE HER

Friendly reminder that Kelly just got divorced. If hearing "Someone You Loved" made her cry, hearing "Piece by Piece" in the show is gonna destroy her, especially because she literally wrote that song about her husband (now ex-husband)

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

 

Imagine this scenario:

 

PV: Desz

CS: Cami Clune

 

ugh what a dream come true 😍

 

An absolute dream, but I'm not gonna get my hopes up

1 hour ago, Ottoship said:

I WANT HER TO SING PIECE BY PIECE OR A KELLY SONG THAT WILL MAKE KELLY SAVE HER

I actually think she could do well singing Piece By Piece

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

Friendly reminder that Kelly just got divorced. If hearing "Someone You Loved" made her cry, hearing "Piece by Piece" in the show is gonna destroy her, especially because she literally wrote that song about her husband (now ex-husband)

Oof ur actually right, Cami dear please don't sing that song

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

23 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Lmao they’re never montaging 3/5 Gwen battles...

I have a theory that they’re only montaging 4 battles, mainly to keep it equal and give all coaches/advisors the same amount of airtime. That being said I’d place my bets on Casmè vs Rio, Ryan B vs Liam, Kelsie vs Emmalee, and

any of Blake’s battles (leaning towards Ben vs Sam)to be montaged

Didn´t realize 3 of them were Team Gwen lol. I agree its probably those four battles, and a Team Blake one. They are not montaging Jim, so it´s between Ian or Ben´s battle. 

I´m going to say Ben vs Sam is going to be montaged solely because they decided to put Ian in the premiere, which perhaps means that they might actually try to pull for him as well.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Being the only battle left from Team John without a steal or a save, Casmè being eliminated in the knockouts, and there being multiple montages, I think they are candidates to be montaged. I could definitely be wrong, but I don’t see them montaging 2 battles from one team, and none from another, which would have to happen if Casmè vs Rio gets shown fully. Also it depends on how many battles we are actually getting montaged. 4/5 seems like the most logical amount with the airtime, but if we get 2/3 only (I doubt it), then Casmè vs Rio will probably be shown fully.

Okay, I see your point. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

Friendly reminder that Kelly just got divorced is in the middle of what's turning into a pretty messy divorce. If hearing "Someone You Loved" made her cry, hearing "Piece by Piece" in the show is gonna destroy her, especially because she literally wrote that song about her husband (now ex-husband)

 

Fixed that for you.

Edited by roundtown
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

By the way, I somewhat expected Tamara vs Olivia and Madeline vs Eli to be montaged, but turns out they are being shown in full. So that leaves, to be montaged, the rest of the no- steal battles.

 

Ian vs Aaron

Jim vs John S.

Chloe vs Lain

Tanner vs Skylar

Van vs Tori

Casme vs Rio

Ben vs Sam

Kelsie vs Emmalee

Ryan B. vs Liam

 

I think the bolded ones are going to be montaged.

 


Ian v Aaron was both lopsided and boring. I don’t see how that one escapes being montaged.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:


Ian v Aaron was both lopsided and boring. I don’t see how that one escapes being montaged.

Ben vs Sam screams the same to me honestly, so I don´t know, but I can´t see montaging two of Blake´s country guys, and they are definitely not montaging Jim. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

If I were handicapping the odds of winning The show, it would look something like this. It is, of course, subject to change. 

 

Worth The Wait 3-1

Carter 5-1

Tanner 8-1

Desz 10-1 

Tamara 16-1

The field 20-1

 

All of those are likely locks to make the T8. Some will make an argument for Jim, but I think he’s going to need Blake’s save, and I’m not convinced he’s going to get it. As for WTW, I think they’ll overcome the trio stigma, since they literally consist of a card carrying member of Team Minivan and her her two teenage kids. Plus, they are on Blake’s team. He’ll convince his fandom that they are what’s missing on country radio (his favorite line). 


Shit, I just realized WTW are from Alabama, so their odds are probably even better than that. Jim is from California, Ian is from New York, Sid is from Virgina, and Taryn is from Nashville via Connecticut. Big advantage for WTW there, when it comes to getting that playoff PV. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Misirlou said:

By the way, I somewhat expected Tamara vs Olivia and Madeline vs Eli to be montaged, but turns out they are being shown in full. So that leaves, to be montaged, the rest of the no- steal battles.

 

Ian vs Aaron

Jim vs John S.

Chloe vs Lain

Tanner vs Skylar

Van vs Tori

Casme vs Rio

Ben vs Sam

Kelsie vs Emmalee

Ryan B. vs Liam

 

I think the bolded ones are going to be montaged.

 

I don't think 3 battles of team Gwen will be montaged, it seems like 2 of Gwen's battles and the single montage of Blake , John and Kelly. If this is the case then Casme vs Rio is definitely up, also Casme Lost to Tamara in Knockouts.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:


Shit, I just realized WTW are from Alabama, so their odds are probably even better than that. Jim is from California, Ian is from New York, Sid is from Virgina, and Taryn is from Nashville via Connecticut. Big advantage for WTW there, when it comes to getting that playoff PV. 

I never thought country singers Jim and Ian were from these states, lol I thought they were southerners

Link to post
Share on other sites

Can people PLEASE stop wishing somebody would sing Piece by Piece to Kelly? Come on! The show should ban that song at least for the 19th and 20th seasons for the sake of Kelly's mental health.  She's in pain. She broke down during Lain's blinds, imagine being contractually obligated to sit through an entire performance of someone singing about how her husband "collected her piece by piece" while he and his dad are actually suing her right now. 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, SNI2 said:

Can people PLEASE stop wishing somebody would sing Piece by Piece to Kelly? Come on! The show should ban that song at least for the 19th and 20th seasons for the sake of Kelly's mental health.  She's in pain. She broke down during Lain's blinds, imagine being contractually obligated to sit through an entire performance of someone singing about how her husband "collected her piece by piece" while he and his dad are actually suing her right now. 

Looks like Megan's the last contestant that's gonna get that song choice. Damn. Definitely her breakout moment but that song choice would've done wonders for other contestants too, now and in the future...

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SNI2 said:

Can people PLEASE stop wishing somebody would sing Piece by Piece to Kelly? Come on! The show should ban that song at least for the 19th and 20th seasons for the sake of Kelly's mental health.  She's in pain. She broke down during Lain's blinds, imagine being contractually obligated to sit through an entire performance of someone singing about how her husband "collected her piece by piece" while he and his dad are actually suing her right now. 

 

Yeah. It's just so INSENSITIVE to say such things, so please, stop. Thank you for saying this honey.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I mean, Kelly has plenty of great ballads so I don’t think losing Piece By Piece is a problem. I would love for someone to sing Sober, which hasn’t been sung on the show iirc.

Edited by Daillon
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...