• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

what are you on about lmao

not some of y'all trying to convince other people your snowflake is better using by all these music theory terms lmao

Some tragic news regarding John and Chrissy:   https://twitter.com/chrissyteigen/status/1311517048858574848/photo/2      

Posted Images

2 hours ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

I am really hoping that Payge slays her KO. Y’all remember when everyone thought Micah was screwed when Tayler(a normal contestant) destroyed him in the KOs, then he slayed his playoff performance, and then he made it to finale.

slayed? he did okay but... i wouldn't characterize it as a slayage

• Like 2
2 hours ago, LilBrooklyn18 said:

Just watching the feedback from the coaches and remembering some of the other battles, I really like the John/Gwen friendship.  

I really like this panel beyond the show, just as a group of people.

• Like 4
6 hours ago, antikid said:

yeah, many people have their breakout moments during the knockouts but comparing payge directly to camm is tough one for payge. his blind and battle were decent, good at best. payge has been killing it and while i do expect her to outdo her prior performances on creep i don't think it'll be the same gap as camm's say something in comparison to senorita. the only thing that gives me hope is that creep is song minivan is familiar with opposed to her battle song and to a lesser extent her ba song

Chloe s13 singing Landslide on the knockouts was really her standout moment where most viewers considered her as a contender and probably even their winner. I still don't see that with Payge but I'll wait 'til knockouts/playoffs

Edited by starkguy
  • Like 1
Just now, Misirlou said:

I'm still counting on Gwen to save her, and its a real possibility. Ben is probably going to get the PV either way.

Now I think Payge is the safest person on Team Gwen if she doesn't get the PV she will definitely get Gwen's save. I'm now getting worried about Carter. I mean it's so hard to imagine Gwen not saving payge.

1 minute ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Now I think Payge is the safest person on Team Gwen if she doesn't get the PV she will definitely get Gwen's save. I'm now getting worried about Carter. I mean it's so hard to imagine Gwen not saving payge.

I still think she’d pick Carter over Payge. Hopefully, she doesn’t have to make that choice though. 🤞

Edited by Bk1234
2 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

But, it's also hard to imagine Gwen NOT saving Carter. She loves her teen artists, like Joana on S17. And this is the first time the show will have a teen male diva, correct me if I am wrong though. So yeaaaah

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Btw, yeah, Lauren seems to be the winner on both FB and Youtube as I checked.

Yep, and they’re watching it without any preconceived bias. I think Payge was hyped a little too hard on IDF. I do agree that the song fit Lauren better, though. 

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I still think she’d pick Carter over Payge. Hopefully, she doesn’t have to make that choice though. 🤞

16 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

But, it's also hard to imagine Gwen NOT saving Carter. She loves her teen artists, like Joana on S17. And this is the first time the show will have a teen male diva, correct me if I am wrong though. So yeaaaah

I hope Carter gets the PV(which can only happen if Ben flops and carter gives an outstanding performance). Now I hope I'm wrong but I said that Gwen might save Payge instead of Carter because the sources said Payge gave outstanding performances back to back and it clearly seemed that Gwen had a great connection with Payge while both of Carter's opponent were slightly better than him and Gwen had a hard time choosing. But hey I would love to be wrong and sources also said Gwen screamed MY BABY!!! before Carter's KO so who knows.

Edited by Hamza Tufail
9 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

If Carter doesn’t get the PV, Gwen is saving him for sure, but he’s probably getting the PV (I don’t see Ben getting it in Gwen’s team)

I honestly have no idea who Gwen would save from Carter and Payge, ofc I'm hoping Payge but Gwen loves young artists and she seems to love Carter, ig we'll just have to see who she has a bigger connection with

5 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Yep, and they’re watching it without any preconceived bias. I think Payge was hyped a little too hard on IDF. I do agree that the song fit Lauren better, though. 

Payge is one of my favorites but I agree Lauren won that battle

4 minutes ago, antikid said:

I think it'll come down to performances, Gwen seemed really interested in Kyndal but still gave the save to someone else

Yeaahh I was surprised she saved Myracle even though she had one of the best performances, Gwen always seemed to prefer Kyndal

Edited by moonlighty
42 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

You mean her teen artist like Lauren?

Edited by LilBrooklyn18

I mean Payge is not the next Maelyn but definitely one of the more interesting artists that we had in the last few seasons and also combined with pretty solid vocals I don't see a reason why she shouldn't be hyped

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2