The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

1 minute ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

Ok but like I’m actually scared. this can actually happen if they all give breakout performances. And the Chloe one is the only one I’m not mad about😭💀.

Maybe but I highly doubt these will be the coaches' saves lol

• Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I see that Minivan has found Idolforums!

I, wow, the number of people on here arguing that the reason in 19 seasons of the voice we have not had a single Black female winner (that had darker skin - this is known as colorism) is because none

what are you on about lmao

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

I’m telling y’all rn watch Ian/Bailey give us a breakout performance like Hoot in the knockouts and watch all of us in idf have a meltdown😭💀.

Bailey Rae's song is actually breakout performance potential💀

Edited by moonlighty
2 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I rewatched Chloe's audition and I do think the song choice held her back a bit but she actually has a really good tone and her high notes are solid.

Yeah the song choice for her blinds wasn't it but her KO song is PERFECT for her, I expect much improvement from her

1 hour ago, Ottoship said:

Why the hell would John drop Sid and Cami? Those 2 were his best ppl. 
Thank god they’re with coaches who appreciate their talent...but kinda shocked Kelly dropped Sid. She should have def kept him instead of Madeline/Tanner

Sid and Cami are not better than Tamara and John H, Sid never dials it down and cami is a one trick pony. 

5 minutes ago, Angelbright said:

Sid and Cami are not better than Tamara and John H, Sid never dials it down and cami is a one trick pony. 

I prefer Tamara and John H to Sid and Cami but I wouldn't call them that as they're two of my favorites as well (based on the auditions of course, we haven't even seen the rest of the taped rounds)

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

I’m telling y’all rn watch Ian/Bailey give us a breakout performance like Hoot in the knockouts and watch all of us in idf have a meltdown😭💀.

okay but hoot's ko (and t8) performances were actually rly good. i liked melinda but hoot's ko was surprising

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

okay but hoot's ko (and t8) performances were actually rly good. i liked melinda but hoot's ko was surprising

Agreed, + Melinda's KO was tragic IMO, you could have done better than that girl

Edited by moonlighty
  • Sad 2

Looking forward to Chloe´s KO, if she really had that breakout moment she can be a strong candidate for John´s save. 

I think John did mess up by pairing Cami and John H, since those two are strong contenders, but let´s see how that plays out. And honestly, Team Kelly´s live shows team is way more competitive than John´s live team, since she´s got Desz and Tanner, two strong contestants, not to mention Ryan G who has a good chance of winning the 4 way KO and honestly, could be able to get the PV. 

Honestly, Cami should have picked Gwen, she mentioned in her package she wanted her, and Gwen´s pitch to her was really good. She would have a bigger shot at a PV in that team. Hell, even on Team Legend her chances seem higher than on Team Kelly.

As for Sid, he´s the only non country contestant on Team Blake, and that already is a disadvantage. I´m hoping he can pull through at least through Blake´s save. 

Also, don´t sleep on Ian honestly, he very well could pull a Chris Kroeze.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Looking forward to Chloe´s KO, if she really had that breakout moment she can be a strong candidate for John´s save. 

I think John did mess up by pairing Cami and John H, since those two are strong contenders, but let´s see how that plays out. And honestly, Team Kelly´s live shows team is way more competitive than John´s live team, since she´s got Desz and Tanner, two strong contestants, not to mention Ryan G who has a good chance of winning the 4 way KO and honestly, could be able to get the PV. 

Honestly, Cami should have picked Gwen, she mentioned in her package she wanted her, and Gwen´s pitch to her was really good. She would have a bigger shot at a PV in that team. Hell, even on Team Legend her chances seem higher than on Team Kelly.

As for Sid, he´s the only non country contestant on Team Blake, and that already is a disadvantage. I´m hoping he can pull through at least through Blake´s save. 

Also, don´t sleep on Ian honestly, he very well could pull a Chris Kroeze.

Yeah, Cami's chances would be way better on Gwen's team and she would probably not have been dropped, I don't think Sid will be able to pull through Blake's save when he's on the same team as Jim, Ian and WTW though I'd live for that, and also yes, Ian can very much get a PV and ppl are sleeping on that possibility (Like they have been on the possibility of Bailey getting Team Legend's PV)

29 minutes ago, Angelbright said:

i know on a singing competition that might be a detractor, but cami being a "one trick pony" actually kind of appeals to me because her voice is so soothing that going for a ton of crazy notes would be cool, but would kind of change the vibe.

I see no possibility how Cami will be Kelly’s save

IF DESZ IS PV...

Kelly saves Tanner.

IF RYAN IS PV....

Kelly saves Desz (she likes to diversify her team)

IF TANNER IS PV...

Kelly saves Desz. Immediately. 

IF MADELINE IS PV...

Kelly doesn’t need to worry abt it bc there’s no way she’s going through in that stacked team

IF CAMI IS PV...

Kelly will probably save Desz or Ryan (she seemed rly interested in Tanner, but seeing that the other coaches have country artists...that will make her not want to choose him)

I wish these were the battle pairings.....

Team Gwen (left is winner)

Carter vs Larriah (SAVE)

Payge vs Tori

Liam vs Van

Lain vs Ryan Beard 

Lauren vs Chloe (STOLEN BY JOHN)

Team Kelly

Ryan vs Eli

Marisa vs Emmalae 

Tanner vs Madeline  (SAVE)

Desz vs Joseph

Kelsie vs Skylar 

Team Legend

Tamara vs Rio (STOLEN BY KELLY)

Julia vs Bailey (STOLEN BY BLAKE)

John H vs Casme (SAVE)

Cami vs Olivia 

Sid vs James (STOLEN BY GWEN)

Team Blake

Taryn vs Payton

Jim vs. Aaron

WTW vs. Ben (SAVE)

Ian vs. John S 

Sam vs JusJon 

5 minutes ago, Ottoship said:

I see no possibility how Cami will be Kelly’s save

IF DESZ IS PV...

Kelly saves Tanner.

IF RYAN IS PV....

Kelly saves Desz (she likes to diversify her team)

IF TANNER IS PV...

Kelly saves Desz. Immediately. 

IF MADELINE IS PV...

Kelly doesn’t need to worry abt it bc there’s no way she’s going through in that stacked team

IF CAMI IS PV...

Kelly will probably save Desz or Ryan (she seemed rly interested in Tanner, but seeing that the other coaches have country artists...that will make her not want to choose him)

It seems like that´s probably the case, she probably has to get PV or she´s done. Coaches reactions to contestants´performances are often indicative of their preference or indiference towards them. Was Kelly excited about her KO performance/ when she stole her ?

55 minutes ago, Ottoship said:

Flop results for T17

Kelly:

PV - Ryan Gallagher (It was so good that Kelly proposes to him on live television)

CS - Madeline (Madeline sings Piece by Piece and Kelly picks Madeline bc it reminds her of herself...overwhelmed with tears)

Gwen

PV - Joseph Soul (Joseph Soul absolutely crushes the competition, and since Kelly and Blake think he’s good, Gwen just echos their comments)

CS - Ben Allen (Gwen wants to keep her country moment, and she wants to keep an OG Blake artist)

John Legend

PV - Bailey Rae (sings a country song and minivan loves it’s. John wants to ruin Blake’s chances by splitting the country vote so his CS can make the finale)

CS - Chloe Hagan (Since John can’t pick between Tamara and John Holiday, he picks Chloe bc he sees her cry...knowing she lost)

Blake

PV - Ian F

CS - Worth the Wait (He doesn’t wanna pick Jim bc he’s jealous that Jim is a better singer than him, and he thinks Sid is too loud)

The sad thing is that we all know  that some of these results are actually very possible :haha:

Just now, Misirlou said:

It seems like that´s probably the case, she probably has to get PV or she´s done. Coaches reactions to contestants´performances are often indicative of their preference or indiference towards them. Was Kelly excited about her KO performance/ when she stole her ?

I wasn’t in that taping but I was in battles taping 2.

She rly loved Cami, she said she wishes she was on her team and was sad that she choose John. Interestingly, both Blake and Gwen preffered James over her. When I watched the battle, I didn’t know they’re blind audition but solely on the battle I wouldve chosen Cami as well. James def deserved the steal though 

Guys who’s TCO for each season?

If i were to guess.....

Gwen - Carter (He got a fairly good edit, and he also got leaked. Both his battle and KO opponents got stolen/saved so he might also close an episode)

Kelly - Desz (She got the “tomorrow night” preview, E3 pimp spot and they really hyped her up. Plus, her battle and KO opponents got stolen).

John - Definitely John Holiday (premiere pimp spot which means something, and also the ppl he faced got saved/stolen so he might close an episode).

Blake - Worth the Wait (Leak, got a great edit, and also ppl they faced got stolen/saved)