The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

4 minutes ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

The number of fans doesn't necessarily follow that the artist is hyped. Cami Clune is the artist with most fans here on IDF but was she hyped that hard? No. Same goes with Payge.

Yeah, well Cami’s audition was a masterpiece, so she got a lot of fans after her audition aired. 😊

Edited by Bk1234

16 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

You think Desz had more than Payge??? lol after KO spoilers everyone hopped on the wagon for Payge.

Literally 100 pages of this thread are filled with comments about how good DeSz is (which I completely agree with, but sometimes I confused this thread with her fan thread).

I don’t think this discussion will go anywhere, so I will just stop here.

Edited by Daillon
  • Like 4

7 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Literally 100 pages of this thread are filled with comments about how good DeSz (which I completely agree with, but sometimes I confused this thread with her fan thread).

I don’t think this discussion will go anywhere, so I will just stop here.

Yep, there were a handful of posts on here about Taryn’s fan thread disappearing, and we got accused of turning into a Taryn fan thread. Yet, all day every day, it’s Desz this, Desz that. Wow, look at how many Facebook likes she has, etc. LOL. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

Just now, TeamAudra said:

Yep, there were a handful of posts on here about Taryn’s fan thread going down, and we go accused of turning into a Taryn fan thread. Yet, all day every day, Desz this, Desz that. Wow, look at how many Facebook likes she has, etc. LOL. 

I know it completes negates my previous points, but this is legit accurate. 😅 Also, the day Taryn’s fan thread disappeared was a sad day... 🥺

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Still, the insane amount of hype that came out of thin air near the end of the pre-show hype cycle outweighed DeSz’s hype for sure. 

Ok, I'm just gonna pretend that you're right and ignore the dozens of comments about Desz here and in the Live Blind auditions 3 thread :haha:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

25 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Cami doesn’t get hyped a lot even though she bas a lot of fans here. Payge has a lot of “fans” and is extremely hyped on here

I don't know what your definition of "extremely hyped" is. But if Payge is indeed extremely hyped, what does that make of Desz?

• Like 1

i've replayed lauren and payge's battle so much it is so amazing. i honestly don't know if the other battles can outdo that because it was so amazing. i know we have some other battles with v talented singers (james v cami and john v julia) but i think that gwen really made this battle rly amazing with the arrangement

• Like 2

Don’t mean to continue the argument because it’s unnecessary, but I think it’s pointless to compare singers, especially based on RACE when they have nothing else in common at all. Comparing Payge with Tamara/Desz is like comparing Carter with any white country guy this season. The only thing they have in common is skin color (not even their team), and that has NOTHING to do with their artistry, therefore it shouldn’t be a category for anything talent-related.

Idk if this argument had ended already but I just wanted to point it out. It’s important to be more aware when making these types of comments 🤗

Edited by TheVoiceFan2
  • Like 14

17 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Don’t mean to continue the argument because it’s unnecessary, but I think it’s pointless to compare singers, especially based on RACE when they have nothing else in common at all. Comparing Payge with Tamara/Desz is like comparing Carter with any white country guy this season. The only thing they have in common is skin color (not even their team), and that has NOTHING to do with their artistry, therefore it shouldn’t be a category for anything talent-related.

Idk if this argument had ended already but I just wanted to point it out. It’s important to be more aware when making these types of comments 🤗

Preach

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

I completely understand your point, but I don’t think the argument stemmed from that. It started when someone said DeSz was the most overhyped S19 contestant and then I and another user replied saying Payge was. I can’t speak for the other user, but this had nothing to do with her race at all. 

Edited by Bk1234

2 hours ago, jus.vshn said:

Payge is on the lower end of talent between the AA contestants this season.

23 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I completely understand your point, but I don’t think the argument stemmed from that. It started when someone said DeSz was the most overhyped S19 contestant and then I and another user replied saying Payge was. I can’t speak for the other user, but this had nothing to do with her race at all. 

anyway....I’ll just end it here.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1