The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

2 minutes ago, LilBrooklyn18 said:

Nah, I am saying that more like he reminded me like he was doing a video shoot swagger, like an Elvis impersonation, or something.   it probably would have worked better in front of an audience.

Oh, ok, I got you. I imagine it will be in the Zach´s "Brand New Girlfriend" kind of vibe. I mean, given that he is singing from the perspective of a "bad boy" (given his KO song), that song requires confidence to sell it. Josh Gallagher´s version left me wanting a lot more.

• Like 2
  • Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I see that Minivan has found Idolforums!

I, wow, the number of people on here arguing that the reason in 19 seasons of the voice we have not had a single Black female winner (that had darker skin - this is known as colorism) is because none

what are you on about lmao

Posted Images

My predictions are this: 

TEAM KELLY: 

PV: Desz

CS: Tanner Gomes

(Tbh it'll come down to who performs better but Kelly will probably save whichever of Desz and Tanner doesn't get PV, I love Cami but she has to do a SHOWSTOPPING performance to get PV)

TEAM LEGEND:

PV: Tamara Jade

CS: John Holiday

(John is great but I think Tamara will be more popular with the public in a similar way Rose was, let's not forget the possibility of Bailey getting in instead of one of them, depending on how good she performs she could surprisingly get a PV or get John's save as he seems pretty fascinated with her)

TEAM GWEN:

PV: Ben Allen

CS: Carter Rubin/Payge Turner

(I'm guessing the save will depend on whoever has the biggest connection with Gwen, I lowkey expect Gwen/Payge to be Gwen/Rose 2.0. but Gwen seems to love Carter and chose him over two artist who apparently performed better than him so idk, PV will also come down to who performs better but Ben is exactly the kind of country male Minivan likes so I expect him)

TEAM BLAKE:

PV: Jim Ranger/Ian Flannigan

CS: Worth The Wait

(PV will depend on who Minivan likes the most and I don't think anyone else is more of a contender for CS than the trio)

4-WAY KO:

Taryn Papa/Ryan Gallagher (It could be either one of these two, I just don't see Julia or Larriah winning over them)

But my DREAM scenario (Impossible but let me dream ok)

TEAM KELLY:

PV: Desz

CS: Cami Clun

TEAM LEGEND:

PV: Tamara Jade

CS: John Holiday

TEAM GWEN:

PV: Payge Turner

CS: Anyone else but Ben, I don't rly have a preference between Carter and Joseph so I guess I'll just have to see the performances

TEAM BLAKE: 

PV: Sid Kingsley

CS: Worth The Wait/Ian Flannigan (Whoever I like the most through the course of the show)

4-WAY KO -

Do an override and let everyone advance! (Jk lol it would be my dream but if I had to pick one of them it'd be Julia just cuz she appeals the most to me)

Edited by moonlighty
  • Like 4
2 minutes ago, moonlighty said: 

4-WAY KO -

Do an override and let everyone advance! (Jk lol it would be my dream but if I had to pick one of them it'd be Julia just cuz she appeals the most to me)

Lol I feel you. I love everyone in the 4-way KO man😭😭🥺. I really don’t know why the coaches decided to save them they all were my favs😭. They should’ve saved people we really don’t care about tbh.

• Like 2

Dream Team Move On:

4-way KO winner - Taryn (I love Julia too but I think Taryn's the best combo here for realistic win + slightly a fantasy, since I'm still expecting it to go to Ryan G. at the moment)

Team Kelly:

PV: Cami

CS: Desz

Team Gwen:

PV: Payge

CS: Carter

Team Legend:

PV: Tamara

CS: John

Team Blake:

PV: Sid

CS: Taryn (I'd prefer the other way around but tbh Blake's too loyal to his OG team to save Sid over the remainder of the team, so Sid would have to get the PV to move on even in the dream scenario)

• Like 2

I can’t imagine a format where there isn’t an IS going into the t8 so I wouldn’t be surprised if it was an overall top 7 + IS (maybe each coach puts up one person for the IS) or even possibly top 3 + 4 CS + IS. I feel like CS and IS are things that have existed for so long and I don’t imagine them getting rid of either but this is a weird format overall.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Zainab Tufail said:

Team Blake:

PV = Jim Ranger

CS = Worth The Wait

Team John:

PV = John Holiday

CS = Tamara Jade

Team Kelly:

PV = DeSz

CS = Tanner/Madeline

Team Gwen:

PV = Ben Allen

CS = Crater Rubin 

I'm a little worried about Carer because now I'm starting to think Gwen can save Payge too(I like her too but I love Carter) Carter will have a shot at PV if Ben flops but I don't think that's gonna happen and  Ben is the type of singer that the Demo of the voice audience loves so he has the best chance at getting that PV.

Also if this was what I want then I would've put Cami in the PV spot.

Let’s all pray that Ben gets “ studs in a bucket “ as his song choice 

• Haha 2
9 minutes ago, rp3598 said:

John kind of threw shade at Marybeth Byrd by saying Bailey is his first country artist that he's worked with. She sang Angel from Montgomery and Burning House which were country songs...

But Bailey Rae IS his first full country artist, Marybeth was country/pop and sang more pop than country on the show (Idk abt her actual music but on the show I'd say she was more pop than she was country)

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, moonlighty said:

But Bailey Rae IS his first full country artist, Marybeth was country/pop and sang more pop than country on the show (Idk abt her actual music but on the show I'd say she was more pop than she was country)

Yup Marybeth sang so many pop songs. She sang lose you to love me by Selena Gomez. All I ask by Adele. Love me like you do by Ellie Goulding. And Stars.

12 minutes ago, Ottoship said:

Honestly Kelly would have been a better coach for Marybeth. Just realized when Kelly started sitting in Adam’s chair, she always blocked Blake (idk abt S20 but I’m probably expecting it)

And get rid of her 4th country girl like Gracee, Brennen, Brooke? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 2
4 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

And get rid of her 4th country girl like Gracee, Brennen, Brooke? 

lmao I keep forgetting how much country she had on that season. Imo if Marybeth and Damali were in a KO, I think Kelly would pick Damali and Marybeth has a chance of going home without a steal. Her KO was average.

5 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

What was your take on the 4-way KO (or anyone else you remember)?

It is was very good....thought everyone delivered.

Personally Julia was my favorite because I like her style and really nailed the song. However not a competition song by any means.

I'd say its between Taryn and Ryan.  Wouldve said its Taryns because shes country but given the hype Ryan is getting and because he's different. Im rooting for him.

• Thanks 2
4 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I was going to ask you who did you think were the standouts, and if you agreed with the decisions made (winners)

Did not agree with ONE of the winners at all.

Also I wish Gwen pulled a Kelly Rowland and didnt give a winner to one of her match ups and put the other two through. THe loser of one her Knockouts was alot better than the other two. 

Edited by katybay
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, katybay said:

Also I wish Gwen pulled a Kelly Rowland and didnt give a winner to one of her match ups and put the other two through. THe loser of one her Knockouts was alot better than the other two. 

I´m assuming you´re talking about Ryan Berg, right?. I found him to be pretty ho hum in his blind, so it seems like he stepped it up in his next rounds.

5 minutes ago, katybay said:

Did not agree with ONE of the winners at all.

Was it Ian winning against James? 

Edited by Misirlou