idolforums.com
Someone648

The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

I applied for every taping. Since I’m unable to go to them now, whenever I get tickets, I will give them away to people on here

13 minutes ago, LukeB1219 said:

I applied for every taping. Since I’m unable to go to them now, whenever I get tickets, I will give them away to people on here

I don’t think it works like that. The tickets are only good for the person they are issued to.

2 minutes ago, Archanium said:

I think I know who artist#2 and artist#3 are:lmao:

Lol I know who artist 2 is. And I have an idea of artist 3😭

• Haha 1

So now we’re not getting any new blind spoiler for the next 3 days😩 since 3 artists are already up on soundcloud

@Someone648, could you explain the importance of staggering the spoilers like this? I don't really see why this is important, but I'm sure you have a good reason for it

I am not sure I am the only person seeing this but on the 1iota site they changed the August 3rd dates to 4:30 PST and 5:00 PST. 

Oh damn, are 2 and 3 out there already? :haha:

I'll let MJ know once he wakes up.

• Haha 4

12 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

@Someone648, could you explain the importance of staggering the spoilers like this? I don't really see why this is important, but I'm sure you have a good reason for it

Just to build up some hype/stimulate discussion in the days before the list + first spoilers drop.

Right now all we have are names and no spoilers. By the end of the week we'll have spoilers, and by this time next week y'all will (99% sure) have names and spoilers. Just something fun we're trying! 🙂

• Thanks 1

Speaking of 2 and 3, I listened to them both and really liked 2, definitely would turn and I can see Kelly turning immediately.  3, I will be hesitant but I loved the song choice for the Live Version.

1 minute ago, Someone648 said:

Just to build up some hype/stimulate discussion in the days before the list + first spoilers drop.

Right now all we have are names and no spoilers. By the end of the week we'll have spoilers, and by this time next week y'all will (99% sure) have names and spoilers. Just something fun we're trying! 🙂

imho, putting the names that you get in spoiler tags would work for this same purpose? because I think people will discuss who they wanna discuss; I see no point in trying to conduce conversation on someone who people don't in general find interesting

Stalking the Soundcloud page - Artist #2 screams Kelly bait given she loves Latin artists, and the emotional tenderness could get another chair turn (idk who though), but it's not quite my taste though I can definitely see at least one chair turn there. 

Artist #3 being indie-pop could do well given recent examples within the genre (Zan, Allegra, Maelyn) and could go any way with chair turns - if it's a four-chair turn there seems to be an almost-Gwennish feel but they could just as easily go with Kelly or John. Of the three up, this is the most likely one I'd turn for.

1 minute ago, Someone648 said:

Oh damn, are 2 and 3 out there already? :haha:

I'll let MJ know once he wakes up.

Spoilsports 😛

17 minutes ago, thevoicefan12 said:

I am not sure I am the only person seeing this but on the 1iota site they changed the August 3rd dates to 4:30 PST and 5:00 PST. 

Yeah, they are changing it all the time. Btw, did you get a ticket?

Just now, MulherPepita said:

Yeah, they are changing it all the time. Btw, did you get a ticket?

No unfortunately but spoilers will be coming soon throughout the week so I am not that worried. All I want is a picture of the set to see if they spaced it out more, seats changed, esc.

• Like 1

Pretty interesting only being to base the decision on what you hear for that brief period of time. I have a feeling MJ picked some of these for shock value, so we’ll see how it goes. 🙃

• Like 1

Just now, TeamAudra said:

Pretty interesting only being to base the decision on what you hear for that brief period of time. I have a feeling MJ picked some of these for shock value, so we’ll see how it goes. 🙃

We picked 5 artists who we thought were pretty different from each other stylistically/genre-wise based on the short list of names we had at first. Thankfully, the list is a bit longer now and hopefully by the end of the blinds, we'll have a list that looks more like the usual long ones we get. 🙂

But I'll be honest - right now we're missing a ton of names, which is why the blinds spoilers are so essential.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I have actually always wanted to watch the BAs as actual blind auditions and then look when I'd metaphorically turn my chair, but I feel like then I'd be missing out on the performance aspect, which is sometimes very interesting/entertaining

2 hours ago, jus.vshn said:

Lol there’s a new settt😆

I imagine. They'd definitely have to accommodate for a bunch of tiny screens. I imagine it looks like TVAu's solution?

Jesus Christ, yall are so thirsty for spoilers 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

32 minutes ago, mjdolorico said:

Jesus Christ, yall are so thirsty for spoilers 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I mean it’s a spoiler forum 😂😂

• Like 1

My guess is this batch of contestants isn’t allowed to hang out together as much as they have in past seasons, which is resulting in fewer of them following each other. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

My guess is this batch of contestants isn’t allowed to hang out together as much as they have in past seasons, which is resulting in fewer of them following each other. 

This is exactly the struggle at the moment lol. There's a following circle but it's not big, and we've found one-off contestants as well. Which is why I hope the spoilers come pouring in from the two tapings ASAP.

~remember y'all can DM me here or https://twitter.com/Someone648_~

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

This is exactly the struggle at the moment lol. There's a following circle but it's not big, and we've found one-off contestants as well. Which is why I hope the spoilers come pouring in from the two tapings ASAP.

~remember y'all can DM me here or https://twitter.com/Someone648_~

Yeah, I’m combing through a few follow lists myself, and it’s brutal. Running into a lot of dead ends. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1

Just now, TeamAudra said:

Yeah, I’m combing through a few follow lists myself, and it’s brutal. Running into a lot of dead ends. 

Yes it's been a struggle! Initially the list was only like 25 names, then some got taken out. But thankfully that list is a bit longer now. Hope we get some new names ASAP!