2 Cami Clune CS

• Haha 1
  • Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I see that Minivan has found Idolforums!

I, wow, the number of people on here arguing that the reason in 19 seasons of the voice we have not had a single Black female winner (that had darker skin - this is known as colorism) is because none

what are you on about lmao

Posted Images

Team Blake:

PV = Jim Ranger

CS = Worth The Wait

Team John:

PV = John Holiday

CS = Tamara Jade

Team Kelly:

PV = DeSz

CS = Tanner/Madeline

Team Gwen:

PV = Ben Allen

CS = Crater Rubin 

I'm a little worried about Carer because now I'm starting to think Gwen can save Payge too(I like her too but I love Carter) Carter will have a shot at PV if Ben flops but I don't think that's gonna happen and  Ben is the type of singer that the Demo of the voice audience loves so he has the best chance at getting that PV.

Also if this was what I want then I would've put Cami in the PV spot.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Daillon said:

Out of all the country males I think Ben is the least likely to get a PV :stealth:

Watch me be wrong (I usually am :haha:)

I think if Ben delivers an above average performance then he has a good chance. I actually want Carter to get it(Maybe he will if he performs extremely well)

Also everyone is saying that maybe Tanner get the PV OR will get saved by Kelly but lol what if DeSz gets the PV and Kelly saves Madeline(she is also a great country singer and she has more range than Tanner)

• Like 1

PV guesses:

Kelly: Tanner (I'd prefer Desz, but Minivan likes what it likes)

Gwen: Carter (it could go to Ben, but I think going from Blake's team to Gwen's is gonna hurt him while Minivan's a sucker for kids)

John: Tamara (it's between her and John H. but minivan prefers diva-types over unusual voices)

Blake: Jim (Ian's got the cute kid and is more charismatic, but Jim's got the less divisive tone)

Coach Save guesses:

Kelly: Desz (OG team member and if Tanner gets the PV, then the country lane on her team is filled so Madeline is no longer needed)

Gwen: Payge (Gwen is the most likely to judge this off who does well in the playoffs vs. overall track record, but Payge is the only OG team Gwen member left besides Carter and that should factor in)

John: John H. (if it comes between him and Bailey, I really, really hope John doesn't screw this one up)

Blake: WTW (four-chair turns, originally on his team, and country act with mom & daughters with Mia being a brunette Danielle 2.0 - I'd prefer Sid but Blake is very much loyal to his original team)

Notes:

• The 4 Way KO winner is still TBD, so I left them all out of consideration to make this simpler
  • The team I'm the most certain about is Kelly's even if I'm less sure on the PV vs. CS combo there.
  • John's team should have that final two but we also know John has a thing for artists who fascinate him, so Bailey is a legit contender for the save if she doesn't get the PV. That said, he seems to be a coach that factors in the chair turns, so I think John H. is a safer bet than Bailey if he loses the PV.
  • Gwen's could go a lot of ways - if Ben does get the PV (which seems the most likely, though I do think going from Blake to Gwen may hurt him at least somewhat) then she's screwed for picking her CS and will definitely start crying on live TV.
  • Blake will make sure WTW moves on if they need it, and I think a trio is divisive enough to warrant the CS slot over PV. If I'm wrong and WTW gets the PV, then I have no idea who he's gonna save even if I know who I'd like for him to save and it definitely has nothing to do with my low-key obsession with a certain Virginian Knockout Round steal

43 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

PV guesses:

Kelly: Tanner (I'd prefer Desz, but Minivan likes what it likes)

Gwen: Carter (it could go to Ben, but I think going from Blake's team to Gwen's is gonna hurt him while Minivan's a sucker for kids)

John: Tamara (it's between her and John H. but minivan prefers diva-types over unusual voices)

Blake: Jim (Ian's got the cute kid and is more charismatic, but Jim's got the less divisive tone)

Coach Save guesses:

Kelly: Desz (OG team member and if Tanner gets the PV, then the country lane on her team is filled so Madeline is no longer needed)

Gwen: Payge (Gwen is the most likely to judge this off who does well in the playoffs vs. overall track record, but Payge is the only OG team Gwen member left besides Carter and that should factor in)

John: John H. (if it comes between him and Bailey, I really, really hope John doesn't screw this one up)

Blake: WTW (four-chair turns, originally on his team, and country act with mom & daughters with Mia being a brunette Danielle 2.0 - I'd prefer Sid but Blake is very much loyal to his original team)

Notes:

• The 4 Way KO winner is still TBD, so I left them all out of consideration to make this simpler
  • The team I'm the most certain about is Kelly's even if I'm less sure on the PV vs. CS combo there.
  • John's team should have that final two but we also know John has a thing for artists who fascinate him, so Bailey is a legit contender for the save if she doesn't get the PV. That said, he seems to be a coach that factors in the chair turns, so I think John H. is a safer bet than Bailey if he loses the PV.
  • Gwen's could go a lot of ways - if Ben does get the PV (which seems the most likely, though I do think going from Blake to Gwen may hurt him at least somewhat) then she's screwed for picking her CS and will definitely start crying on live TV.
  • Blake will make sure WTW moves on if they need it, and I think a trio is divisive enough to warrant the CS slot over PV. If I'm wrong and WTW gets the PV, then I have no idea who he's gonna save even if I know who I'd like for him to save and it definitely has nothing to do with my low-key obsession with a certain Virginian Knockout Round steal

Ya I think your right this is how I absolutely want things to happen! I’m just praying Payge and Carter go through!

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

I think the safest person on Team Gwen is Carter. If he takes the PV spot, good for him, if he doesn’t, Gwen will save him. 

Carter barely made it out of knockouts.. i thought he was toast and Gwen really wanted Chloe, too. I am fairly convinced she knew John would steal Chloe, that's the only reason she saved Carter.  

Edited by LilBrooklyn18
8 minutes ago, LilBrooklyn18 said:

Carter barely made it out of knockouts.. i thought he was toast and Gwen really wanted Chloe, too. I am fairly convinced she knew John would steal Chloe, that's the only reason she saved Carter.  

Wait so your saying Carter flopped really bad in the knockouts? Did you see his battle too? Did larriah do better then him in the battles?

13 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

Wait so your saying Carter flopped really bad in the knockouts? Did you see his battle too? Did larriah do better then him in the battles?

Carter didn't flop exactly, but Chloe was really good also..  I think Gwen would have taken Chloe if she didn't have Payge and didn't have John sitting there with a steal.  I am not seeing the deep connection with Carter, and also, my favs always seem to be on Gwen's team, just because they show so much growth.

43 minutes ago, LilBrooklyn18 said:

I thought so too. Chloe sounded great, and Carter just had the "I'm a kid" thing going for him. Was honestly surprised by Gwen's choice. 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, LilBrooklyn18 said:

Carter didn't flop exactly, but Chloe was really good also..  I think Gwen would have taken Chloe if she didn't have Payge and didn't have John sitting there with a steal.  I am not seeing the deep connection with Carter, and also, my favs always seem to be on Gwen's team, just because they show so much growth.

I think a large part of the rumors of a connection is that Gwen always seems to want younger artists on her team + she shouted "my baby!" right before his performance at the KOs began.

I tend to also like Gwen's team because of the combo of artist growth + musical diversity, and Gwen has a knack for bringing people out of their shells if they need it (ie, Rose last fall going from "really great but a little self conscious" to absolutely slaying it every single time she got on stage because Gwen helped boost her confidence).

• Like 3
15 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

I think a large part of the rumors of a connection is that Gwen always seems to want younger artists on her team + she shouted "my baby!" right before his performance at the KOs began.

I tend to also like Gwen's team because of the combo of artist growth + musical diversity, and Gwen has a knack for bringing people out of their shells if they need it (ie, Rose last fall going from "really great but a little self conscious" to absolutely slaying it every single time she got on stage because Gwen helped boost her confidence).

it was the very first battle of taping two and Gwen was excited.  I heard "my babies" (Larriah is young, too) when they both came out to take the stage, but people were clapping and it was hard to hear.

Edited by LilBrooklyn18

31 minutes ago, LilBrooklyn18 said:

Perhaps, if I´m correct the sources have said that while Carter has been good throughout, his opponents on both Battles and KOs were better than him. We´ll see how people eventually think of him in later performances, since it´s just the blinds and perhaps it might be a little early to tell who the frontrunners are.

Btw, you attended the first KO taping right? If you did, who would you say were the standouts there and if you agreed with the choices made?

Team Blake:

PV: Ian/Jim (Ian is more country, but has a more divisive tone, I'd need to see more)

CS: WTW

Team Kelly:

PV: DeSz (I think this will be another Kyla vs Pryor, but it depends on her popularity among non-minivan)

CS: Tanner 

Team John:

PV: John (popular w minivan)

CS: Tamara

Team Gwen:

PV: Ben

CS: Payge

In my own, ideal world (completely impossible lol but I can dream)😪

Blake:

WTW

Taryn

(Sid gets a mention, and he would take Taryn’s spot if I didn’t predict her to win the 4WKO)

John:

Tamara

Chloé

(John H gets a mention cause he’s rlly good but I’m more excited for Chloé tbh I think she’ll improve a LOT)

Kelly:

Desz

Cami

Gwen:

Carter

Payge

4 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Perhaps, if I´m correct the sources have said that while Carter has been good throughout, his opponents on both Battles and KOs were better than him. We´ll see how people eventually think of him in later performances, since it´s just the blinds and perhaps it might be a little early to tell who the frontrunners are.

Btw, you attended the first KO taping right? If you did, who would you say were the standouts there and if you agreed with the choices made?

I preferred Chloe, Ben reminded me of a young Blake, and Tanner swagggggerrrreddd.

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

I´m taking this as you saying you liked Tanner? 

Nah, I am saying that more like he reminded me like he was doing a video shoot swagger, like an Elvis impersonation, or something.   it probably would have worked better in front of an audience.