The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

• Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I see that Minivan has found Idolforums!

I, wow, the number of people on here arguing that the reason in 19 seasons of the voice we have not had a single Black female winner (that had darker skin - this is known as colorism) is because none

what are you on about lmao

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Daillon said:

I think it’s a questionable choice on paper but I don’t think Bailey’s audition song did her any favors

Yeah, ig we just have to wait to see how the battle actually went, maybe John just wanted to prove Blake he can coach a country artist lol

Wait, so a coach can't save an artist if another coach hits the button before them?, also how are socially distanced battles gonna be? Is there a certain distance between the two artists or somenthing

Edited by moonlighty

I don't think they'll leak Lauren vs Payge, which is likely to be a closer, so I'm putting my bets on Bailey vs Sid/Julia vs John if it results in a steal/save, and Casme vs Rio if they wanna leak a no-steal but (apparently) good battle.

1 minute ago, Blirel said:

Is this an unpopular opinion?

James > Cami

It looks like Kelsie and James are the two robbed vocalist of the season

Kelsie's song choice probably did her no favors, so I don't really expect her elimination to be a robbery

• Like 1

The first battles promo domt necessary preview who is going to be on next week. The first battle promo I rmeber seeing Toneisha but she wasn’t on until the 2nd week of battles.

so I think it’ll be safe to just wait on Friday until we get the full battles lineup video

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I don't think they'll leak Lauren vs Payge, which is likely to be a closer, so I'm putting my bets on Bailey vs Sid/Julia vs John if it results in a steal/save, and Casme vs Rio if they wanna leak a no-steal but (apparently) good battle.

Leaning towards John vs Julia, I can see them leaking John H for some extra push

• Like 2

So what your saying Bailey beat Sid that’s some BS tbh. Anyways the blinds weren’t that good but last seasons were even worse and last season turned out to be a really good season. So I still have my hopes up and won’t give up on the season. Let’s just hope the battles deliver and knockouts! ONTO TO THE BATTLES YALL! LETS GO!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Score Card for Tonight:

1 point for correct episode + lineup spot, 0.5 points for correct episode.

1 Point: James Pyle (duh, he filled the last spot)

0.5 Points: Julia, WTW, Lain, Emmalee

Total points tonight: 3/9

Previous Total: 3/40

Final Total: 6/40 points for lineup guessing.

In short, don't ever ask me to guess when TPTB will edit someone into the audition process.