10 hours ago, Zainab Tufail said:

Ok we all have opinions but Lol There is a clear difference between singing high notes and loud notes same as between Good Vocalist and Great Vocalist and Vocal Monster. Ok I'll give you an example; Rose Short/Makenzie thomas/Kiesha Renee  are Good Vocalists while Amanda Brown/Kyla Jade/Jordan Smith/Josh Kaufman etc are Great Vocalists.

Like I said we all have our opinions cuz chile ... 

• Like 3
  • Haha 7
  • Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

what are you on about lmao

Some tragic news regarding John and Chrissy:   https://twitter.com/chrissyteigen/status/1311517048858574848/photo/2      

Some feedback (taping 1): Casme vs. Tamara: -All the sources loved Tamara and spoke positively about Casme -Casme had a strong performance, although some high notes felt a bit "thin"

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Anyone that saw the Cami vs John H. KO, I know positive things have been said about both, but who would you have chosen and was it close?

IMO I think John crushed her only because she didn’t go anywhere with the song it was kinda boring beside how dramatic it was and like I said before she sounded like she wanted to hit the note but she either couldn’t or shied away from it, she still gave a great performance though

Edited by Angelbright
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, Angelbright said:

IMO I think John crushed her only because she didn’t go anywhere with the song it was kinda boring beside how dramatic it was and like I said before she sounded like she wanted to hit the note but she either couldn’t or shied away from it, she still gave a great performance though

Looking forward to them both, and hopefully John H was as good as the sources said.

30 minutes ago, Angelbright said:

If she did it the way her cover on YT was. And John actually delivered a show-stopper, I can 100% see why Cami was defeated, the cover was lackluster of her's and was so boring.

"Potential Winner" lol sorry Cami, I like her but she ain't going anywhere near that trophy.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

I was re-watching Ben's audition and I don't know why but it gave me a little bit of Jake Hoot vibes, it felt almost the same as Jake's When It Rain It Pours(Except that Jake's voice was more powerful)

5 hours ago, Angelbright said:

i can definitely see cami's more simple vocal appealing more to the audience than john's fireworks. i'm not sure if we're still getting app percentages for the kos bcs of the 4-way but i can definitely see it going both ways there

11 minutes ago, antikid said:

i can definitely see cami's more simple vocal appealing more to the audience than john's fireworks. i'm not sure if we're still getting app percentages for the kos bcs of the 4-way but i can definitely see it going both ways there

One thing that I know for sure is that App percentages aren't always accurate. Todd was more appealing to audience that T-storm and Toneisha but they both had him beat in APP% by 12% and 10% respectively.

2 minutes ago, Zainab Tufail said:

One thing that I know for sure is that App percentages aren't always accurate. Todd was more appealing to audience that T-storm and Toneisha but they both had him beat in APP% by 12% and 10% respectively.

there isn't a single parameter that's always accurate but it doesn't stop us from mentioning it 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, jus.vshn said:

Desz has the 2nd highest amount of likes on fb behind Tamara. 

For a moment, I thought I had accidentally logged onto the the Desz fan thread. 

There is actually a social media stats thread for things like that. 

• Haha 2
6 hours ago, antikid said:

i know for me i prefer cami's tone to john's. i actually really liked cami's version on her yt account but i can also see why people would say it was boring. i think some people might feel let down by it considering previous performances of it being super powerful.

6 hours ago, antikid said:

John H is more likely to ruin his song than Cami is to ruin hers. 😅

• Haha 1
On 10/31/2020 at 3:02 AM, Zainab Tufail said:

Kiesha Renee isn't a VOCAL MONSTER. And as for Makenzie, I really like her, she has an immense amount of breath control and can do a lot of crazy riffs and runs but her RANGE isn't that impressive, she is a GREAT VOCALIST but she can't go too high to be called as VOCAL MONSTER.

Also No one holds a candle to this version.(I hope John H's version is at least half as good as this.)

OR

Dimash is a vocal monster.

This wasn't bad either.

• Like 1

keisha is a robbed queen and if anyone tries to say she isn't a beast of a vocalist, i'd like to refer them to (particularly "what hurts the most"):

I respect your opinion if you don't like her, but she is undeniably a great vocalist. @Zainab Tufail, I know the people you mentioned as being amazing vocalists were people who had huge ranges, and I honestly don't think that's the marker for a great vocalist. 

To get back on topic, I'm very curious to see James Pyle's audition because apparently some of the coaches were shocked that he lost to Cami, so he must be good

• Like 10
2 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

To this  day, I don’t know how Kyla Jade only got two chairs on her audition. Was this on the last day tapings?? Lol that’s the only sensible reason I can imagine.

i think seesaw was one of her weaker performances; it's not super shocking she didn't get a four chair turn to me. while i think she deserved more, others have been in a similar position imo

• Like 5
3 hours ago, ashwinner said:

keisha is a robbed queen and if anyone tries to say she isn't a beast of a vocalist, i'd like to refer them to (particularly "what hurts the most"):

I respect your opinion if you don't like her, but she is undeniably a great vocalist. @Zainab Tufail, I know the people you mentioned as being amazing vocalists were people who had huge ranges, and I honestly don't think that's the marker for a great vocalist. 

To get back on topic, I'm very curious to see James Pyle's audition because apparently some of the coaches were shocked that he lost to Cami, so he must be good

I agree, she was robbed during her season. I remember rooting for her because she put the soul in country music and I enjoyed all of her performances. I wanted a Chloe win that time but I certainly believe Keisha should have made the finale instead of Red.

Edited by Dalton Eduardo
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Catsy said:

This wasn't bad either.

Wow this girl's control is AMAZING. I actually kind of like how she's singing softly for most of the song because it makes her belting sound so much better. 

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, Carlos3500 said:

Wow this girl's control is AMAZING. I actually kind of like how she's singing softly for most of the song because it makes her belting sound so much better. 

That got her eliminated though :no:. It was cross battles.

• Sad 1
27 minutes ago, David68 said:

That got her eliminated though :no:. It was cross battles.

what performance beat her? (if you want you can pm me cause this conversation doesnt really belong here lmao oops)

Edited by ashwinner
7 hours ago, Catsy said:

:yes:

7 hours ago, Catsy said:

This wasn't bad either.

I prefer Dimash(In fact he is my fav singer in the whole world) but tbh she did a good job with it.

But I'll just stop this discussion here because it is  :offtopic: