idolforums.com
Someone648

The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

5 hours ago, mjdolorico said:

Hey guys! Since @Someone648 has finally given me the green light, we will now be sharing some "blind" spoilers for y'all!

For the next couple of days, I will be posting a Soundcloud link to artists that we suspect will be part of the upcoming Season 19 of The Voice. Each link contains two songs, one live (or as close to live as possible) cover and one studio-recorded original track. Each track is 1.5 minutes long, just like a typical blind audition nowadays. And no, we will not be giving out names just yet, y'all can figure their identities out by yourselves till we are ready to release the actual spoiler lists.

Some notes:

1.) These names have all shown evidence that they were at the hotel/in LA during the weeks leading up to the blind auditions taping, but they are NOT confirmed names, so please adjust your expectations accordingly.

2.) If you managed to figure out their names, please do NOT contact them directly on social media to confirm if they did audition. You will run the risk of the artist completely shutting down from social media and cutting off potential spoiler sources for us.

3.) You guys are free to discuss speculations of the identities of these artists, but please keep them limited to this thread. Don't spread the information here around social media, especially on YT/IG comments. Discretion is heavily advised.

Without further ado, here is the first artist!

If you have trouble accessing this, PM me so I can send them to you directly. Make sure you are logged in to Soundcloud when opening this link.

I would turn but I wouldn't place my bets on her going very far. I love this kind of jazzy neo-soul sound but I don't know if her voice itself is that distinguishable. I would want to hear her on a different track before I fully make up my mind. If she gets on the show, I'm predicting anywhere from 2 chairs to none.

Love this idea, thanks for doing it.

Contestant A is pretty good, but not my style 

I liked the first Contestant but would be hesitant to turn. I could see the artist, with right song choices, going far, and impress people. 

8 hours ago, mjdolorico said:

Hey guys! Since @Someone648 has finally given me the green light, we will now be sharing some "blind" spoilers for y'all!

For the next couple of days, I will be posting a Soundcloud link to artists that we suspect will be part of the upcoming Season 19 of The Voice. Each link contains two songs, one live (or as close to live as possible) cover and one studio-recorded original track. Each track is 1.5 minutes long, just like a typical blind audition nowadays. And no, we will not be giving out names just yet, y'all can figure their identities out by yourselves till we are ready to release the actual spoiler lists.

Some notes:

1.) These names have all shown evidence that they were at the hotel/in LA during the weeks leading up to the blind auditions taping, but they are NOT confirmed names, so please adjust your expectations accordingly.

2.) If you managed to figure out their names, please do NOT contact them directly on social media to confirm if they did audition. You will run the risk of the artist completely shutting down from social media and cutting off potential spoiler sources for us.

3.) You guys are free to discuss speculations of the identities of these artists, but please keep them limited to this thread. Don't spread the information here around social media, especially on YT/IG comments. Discretion is heavily advised.

If you have trouble accessing this, PM me so I can send them to you directly. Make sure you are logged in to Soundcloud when opening this link.

Yeah I liked her, I would turn. Killing Me Soflty With His Song by Fugees would be a very good song choice for her. I'd like to hear her sing that.

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, seak05 said:

Love this idea, thanks for doing it.

Contestant A is pretty good, but not my style 

That’s just it. After being frustrated with most of Joanna’s song choices, I’m not going down that road again. Unless her coach takes interest in her, she’s fodder. 

Edited by TeamAudra

I think she's good enough to turn a chair, but I wouldn't put her on my team (yet).

I like her, I can see her turning three chairs with Kelly sitting this one out. Hopefully she gets good songs and goes far

6 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Question. How long do tapings last?

I believe they last upwards of 3 hours?

The first taping today is at 11:15 and the second taping is at 4:30. Allowing for a break in between/setup for a new audience, 3-4 hours is a good estimate. Giving everyone on set a good 8+ hour workday ;) 

• Like 1

Hey everybody just wanted to tell you guys I got the tickets!!! So I have a private chat with someone in idolforums and I will tell them the spoilers and each contestants name on Twitter or even Instagram. I WILL NOT BE TELLING SPOILERS ON WHICH TEAM each contestant is on! If you want to know just text me on a private chat here or ask me here to make one!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

Hey everybody just wanted to tell you guys I got the tickets!!! So I have a private chat with someone in idolforums and I will tell them the spoilers and each contestants name on Twitter or even Instagram. I WILL NOT BE TELLING SPOILERS ON WHICH TEAM each contestant is on! If you want to know just text me on a private chat here or ask me here to make one!

Wow thank you and please be careful, we don't want you to get into trouble :thumbs:

My inbox is always open for spoilers if anyone wants to pass them out 😉

Artist #1 is pretty good, seems very much like a John/Gwen match - I don't know if I would personally go for it but I definitely understand getting a few turns (anywhere from a no-chair to three, I think either Blake or Kelly would pass if they ended up getting three chairs). I don't think they'd make it to the live shows but they don't seem like battle fodder either; KOs, maybe? It depends who all ends up making the cut this season.

Posted (edited)

I see people saying “the 1st contestant,” and such. Isn’t it the same contestant for both clips? That was my my understanding based on MJ’s description of how this is going to work....one “live” performance, and one studio for each leaked contestant. I put “live” in quotes, because those can be edited too, but I get the point. 

Edited by TeamAudra

Posted (edited)

So guys I’ve been thinking and since you guys are all friendly and really incredible people! I MIGHT AUDITION FOR THE VOICE🤫😬🎉! Ik it’s weird I’m telling you!?!! But like it’s really exciting Bc I actually have a unique tone! But not this season possibly season 21 or 22 if I make it past the virtual call!?

Edited by VoiceTakeover890
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

So guys I’ve been thinking and since you guys are all friendly and really incredible people! I MIGHT AUDITION FOR THE VOICE🤫😬🎉! Ik it’s weird I’m telling you!?!! But like it’s really exciting Bc I actually have a unique tone! But not this season possibly season 21 or 22 if I make it past the virtual call!?

You have to make us guess who you are though when we see you on the voice

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I see people saying “the 1st contestant,” and such. Isn’t it the same contestant for both clips? That was my my understanding based on MJ’s description of how this is going to work....one “live” performance, and one studio for each leaked contestant. I put “live” in quotes, because those can be edited too, but I get the point. 

It's the same contestant, I'm just using the "Artist #1" tag so that as we get more spoilers I'll have an easier time keeping track of who's who without names (ie, #1 got posted today, #2 will be posted tomorrow, etc.)

12 hours ago, mjdolorico said:

Don't know what to say, I usually skip ⏭️this type of artists 🙃. I pass I guess.

She might have a decent run if she picks Blake though. 

I got tickets for today’s taping! I will try to remember names and song choices and message the appropriate person the spoilers

• Like 2

I like Artist 3, she sounds kinda like a (very) toned down Toneisha ig? I like her tone

I really like Artist 2, I like the more emotional voice in Spanish. I think the only male Spanish singer we've had that I remember recently is Johnny Bliss, and this is kinda like another side, cause Johnny was a powerhouse vocalist.

Artist 1 is good, she sounds kind of like Joanna, but I like her tone a little less, and she has more power in her voice.

I am kind of confused though because it says that only one artist will be released a day, and I can see Artists 1-3 on the soundcloud already?

Nevermind y’all. I have to send a picture of myself and send a picture of my id to do it. If you are above 18 and want to go to the taping, pm me for the login info

7 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

I really like Artist 2, I like the more emotional voice in Spanish. I think the only male Spanish singer we've had that I remember recently is Johnny Bliss, and this is kinda like another side, cause Johnny was a powerhouse vocalist.

There was also Jorge on Kelly's team in season fourteen.

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

I like Artist 3, she sounds kinda like a (very) toned down Toneisha ig? I like her tone

Artist 1 is good, she sounds kind of like Joanna, but I like her tone a little less, and she has more power in her voice.

I am kind of confused though because it says that only one artist will be released a day, and I can see Artists 1-3 on the soundcloud already?

Artist #3 is a indie pop singer. Total IDF bait. I’ll need to investigate more, but I would definitely turn for what I just listened to. 

Artist #2 isn’t my style. 

Edited by TeamAudra

16 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

Lol Artist 3 can no way be compared to Toneisha lol 

1 minute ago, jus.vshn said:

Lol Artist 3 can no way be compared to Toneisha lol 

yeah relistening she doesn't sound at all like Toneisha. she's okay, but nothing amazing. I haven't found anything that looks like Snowflake material yet :(