The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

5 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Oh right... 🙁 Jim is enough for me! 😁

I really think Ian might pull a Hoot and while everyone thinks that Jim will get the PV, y’all forgot about Ian having a cute little daughter just like Hoot! So Ian is gonna be the one to watch out for. It also worries me how Blake chose Ian over James who James clearly had a incredible BA

Edited by VoiceTakeover890

3 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:
5 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I really think Ian might pull a Hoot and while everyone thinks that Jim will get the PV, y’all forgot about Ian having a cute little daughter just like Hoot! So Ian is gonna be the one to watch out for. It also worries me how Blake chose Ian over James who James clearly had a incredible BA

If anything, he’s the cute one. :giggle: 

• Haha 2

Just now, VoiceTakeover890 said:

I really think Ian might pull a Hoot and while everyone thinks that Jim will get the instant save, y’all forgot about Ian having a cute little daughter just like Hoot!

Jim has a bunch of kids, he’s a pastor, he apparently cried in his KO and he’s a really solid vocalist... Jim has to screw up big time if Ian wants the PV

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

so I was wondering how do u guys do signatures at the bottom explaining your favorite voice past contestants and present! I want to do that!

This thread should help... 

Edited by Bk1234

48 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Top 8 Predictions

-Taryn will win the four-way knockout. 

TEAM BLAKE: 

PV: Jim Ranger 

CS: Worth the Wait

Reasoning: Jim is really popular with Minivan, plus I feel like he will appeal to other non-Minivan audiences, hence why I put him in PV over Ian. Worth the Wait (aka Danielle) SEEMS like Blake’s favorite, plus they are a four-chair turn, so I don’t think Blake will want to let them go. 

TEAM KELLY: 

PV: DeSz

CS: Cami Clune

Reasoning: DeSz is an AA powerhouse, plus she is VERY popular with the voting public. While Tanner seems like a realistic option for PV, I think DeSz will be able conquer Minivan. I had a lot of trouble choosing Kelly’s CS, but I came down to Cami. Yes, she would be making history by saving Cami, but I think Kelly realizes how talented Cami is, especially after she got a four-chair turn. 

TEAM GWEN: 

PV: Ben Allen

CS: Carter Rubin

Reasoning: It’s going to be disgusting, I know, but I really think that Ben Allen will take Gwen’s PV spot. He is very popular with Minivan (he got the highest app percentage somehow...), and I unfortunately think that that will be enough... 🙁 I think Gwen will choose Carter for her CS because she really seems to like him. I just don’t see the connection between her and Payge that I see between her and Carter. 

TEAM LEGEND: 

PV: Tamara Jade

CS: John Holiday 

Reasoning: I think Tamara will get John’s PV spot because she is again, very popular, especially with her being the first preview AND a four-chair turn. I also think Minivan will not like John H, but I do not think John Legend will let go of him that easily, hence why I believe he will be Team Legend’s CS. 

I slightly disagree. I think Tamara will be John’s save, and John H will be his PV. And I think Kelly will save Tanner (unfortunately). I see no way Cami can make T8 unless it’s an overall Top 7 Vote (than Desz, Tanner and Cami will make it).

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ottoship said:

I slightly disagree. I think Tamara will be John’s save, and John H will be his PV. And I think Kelly will save Tanner (unfortunately). I see no way Cami can make T8 unless it’s an overall Top 7 Vote (than Desz, Tanner and Cami will make it).

I understand where you’re coming from, but I really think Kelly understands how much of an asset Cami is to her team. Maybe I’m just too hopeful... 😔

• Sad 1

56 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Top 8 Predictions

-Taryn will win the four-way knockout. 

TEAM BLAKE: 

PV: Jim Ranger 

CS: Worth the Wait

Reasoning: Jim is really popular with Minivan, plus I feel like he will appeal to other non-Minivan audiences, hence why I put him in PV over Ian. Worth the Wait (aka Danielle) SEEMS like Blake’s favorite, plus they are a four-chair turn, so I don’t think Blake will want to let them go. 

TEAM KELLY: 

PV: DeSz

CS: Cami Clune

Reasoning: DeSz is an AA powerhouse, plus she is VERY popular with the voting public. While Tanner seems like a realistic option for PV, I think DeSz will be able conquer Minivan. I had a lot of trouble choosing Kelly’s CS, but I came down to Cami. Yes, she would be making history by saving Cami, but I think Kelly realizes how talented Cami is, especially after she got a four-chair turn. 

TEAM GWEN: 

PV: Ben Allen

CS: Carter Rubin

Reasoning: It’s going to be disgusting, I know, but I really think that Ben Allen will take Gwen’s PV spot. He is very popular with Minivan (he got the highest app percentage somehow...), and I unfortunately think that that will be enough... 🙁 I think Gwen will choose Carter for her CS because she really seems to like him. I just don’t see the connection between her and Payge that I see between her and Carter. 

TEAM LEGEND: 

PV: Tamara Jade

CS: John Holiday 

Reasoning: I think Tamara will get John’s PV spot because she is again, very popular, especially with her being the first preview AND a four-chair turn. I also think Minivan will not like John H, but I do not think John Legend will let go of him that easily, hence why I believe he will be Team Legend’s CS. 

I think John H would get the PV.  And even if Cami is my fav on Team Kelly but I can't see a world where she saves cami over Tanner/DeSz. I think if she gives a show-topper performance then she might have a chance at the PV but otherwise her chances are even worse than Madeline.

• Sad 2

Team Blake:

PV = Jim Ranger

CS = Worth The Wait

Team John:

PV = John Holiday

CS = Tamara Jade

Team Kelly:

PV = DeSz

CS = Tanner/Madeline

Team Gwen:

PV = Ben Allen

CS = Crater Rubin 

I'm a little worried about Carer because now I'm starting to think Gwen can save Payge too(I like her too but I love Carter) Carter will have a shot at PV if Ben flops but I don't think that's gonna happen and  Ben is the type of singer that the Demo of the voice audience loves so he has the best chance at getting that PV.

Also if this was what I want then I would've put Cami in the PV spot.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Daillon said:

Out of all the country males I think Ben is the least likely to get a PV :stealth:

Watch me be wrong (I usually am :haha:)

I think if Ben delivers an above average performance then he has a good chance. I actually want Carter to get it(Maybe he will if he performs extremely well)

Also everyone is saying that maybe Tanner get the PV OR will get saved by Kelly but lol what if DeSz gets the PV and Kelly saves Madeline(she is also a great country singer and she has more range than Tanner)

• Like 1

PV guesses:

Kelly: Tanner (I'd prefer Desz, but Minivan likes what it likes)

Gwen: Carter (it could go to Ben, but I think going from Blake's team to Gwen's is gonna hurt him while Minivan's a sucker for kids)

John: Tamara (it's between her and John H. but minivan prefers diva-types over unusual voices)

Blake: Jim (Ian's got the cute kid and is more charismatic, but Jim's got the less divisive tone)

Coach Save guesses:

Kelly: Desz (OG team member and if Tanner gets the PV, then the country lane on her team is filled so Madeline is no longer needed)

Gwen: Payge (Gwen is the most likely to judge this off who does well in the playoffs vs. overall track record, but Payge is the only OG team Gwen member left besides Carter and that should factor in)

John: John H. (if it comes between him and Bailey, I really, really hope John doesn't screw this one up)

Blake: WTW (four-chair turns, originally on his team, and country act with mom & daughters with Mia being a brunette Danielle 2.0 - I'd prefer Sid but Blake is very much loyal to his original team)

Notes:

• The 4 Way KO winner is still TBD, so I left them all out of consideration to make this simpler
  • The team I'm the most certain about is Kelly's even if I'm less sure on the PV vs. CS combo there.
  • John's team should have that final two but we also know John has a thing for artists who fascinate him, so Bailey is a legit contender for the save if she doesn't get the PV. That said, he seems to be a coach that factors in the chair turns, so I think John H. is a safer bet than Bailey if he loses the PV.
  • Gwen's could go a lot of ways - if Ben does get the PV (which seems the most likely, though I do think going from Blake to Gwen may hurt him at least somewhat) then she's screwed for picking her CS and will definitely start crying on live TV.
  • Blake will make sure WTW moves on if they need it, and I think a trio is divisive enough to warrant the CS slot over PV. If I'm wrong and WTW gets the PV, then I have no idea who he's gonna save even if I know who I'd like for him to save and it definitely has nothing to do with my low-key obsession with a certain Virginian Knockout Round steal

43 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

PV guesses:

Kelly: Tanner (I'd prefer Desz, but Minivan likes what it likes)

Gwen: Carter (it could go to Ben, but I think going from Blake's team to Gwen's is gonna hurt him while Minivan's a sucker for kids)

John: Tamara (it's between her and John H. but minivan prefers diva-types over unusual voices)

Blake: Jim (Ian's got the cute kid and is more charismatic, but Jim's got the less divisive tone)

Coach Save guesses:

Kelly: Desz (OG team member and if Tanner gets the PV, then the country lane on her team is filled so Madeline is no longer needed)

Gwen: Payge (Gwen is the most likely to judge this off who does well in the playoffs vs. overall track record, but Payge is the only OG team Gwen member left besides Carter and that should factor in)

John: John H. (if it comes between him and Bailey, I really, really hope John doesn't screw this one up)

Blake: WTW (four-chair turns, originally on his team, and country act with mom & daughters with Mia being a brunette Danielle 2.0 - I'd prefer Sid but Blake is very much loyal to his original team)

Notes:

• The 4 Way KO winner is still TBD, so I left them all out of consideration to make this simpler
  • The team I'm the most certain about is Kelly's even if I'm less sure on the PV vs. CS combo there.
  • John's team should have that final two but we also know John has a thing for artists who fascinate him, so Bailey is a legit contender for the save if she doesn't get the PV. That said, he seems to be a coach that factors in the chair turns, so I think John H. is a safer bet than Bailey if he loses the PV.
  • Gwen's could go a lot of ways - if Ben does get the PV (which seems the most likely, though I do think going from Blake to Gwen may hurt him at least somewhat) then she's screwed for picking her CS and will definitely start crying on live TV.
  • Blake will make sure WTW moves on if they need it, and I think a trio is divisive enough to warrant the CS slot over PV. If I'm wrong and WTW gets the PV, then I have no idea who he's gonna save even if I know who I'd like for him to save and it definitely has nothing to do with my low-key obsession with a certain Virginian Knockout Round steal

Ya I think your right this is how I absolutely want things to happen! I’m just praying Payge and Carter go through!

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

I think the safest person on Team Gwen is Carter. If he takes the PV spot, good for him, if he doesn’t, Gwen will save him. 

Carter barely made it out of knockouts.. i thought he was toast and Gwen really wanted Chloe, too. I am fairly convinced she knew John would steal Chloe, that's the only reason she saved Carter.  

Edited by LilBrooklyn18