• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

what are you on about lmao

Some tragic news regarding John and Chrissy:   https://twitter.com/chrissyteigen/status/1311517048858574848/photo/2      

Some feedback (taping 1): Casme vs. Tamara: -All the sources loved Tamara and spoke positively about Casme -Casme had a strong performance, although some high notes felt a bit "thin"

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

IMO idk what it is but Julia kind of resembles Zan for me. Her tone and her face. Did Zan come back LMFAOO? 

And 3 chairs minus Blake, Team Legend as well, doing a Maggie Rogers song. 

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, jus.vshn said:

DESZ about to be the first contestant to hit 1 mill in 1 day and She has the most views/likes/comments on Instagram. 

I didn’t expect to her to do this good with the public. Her song choice also played a factor in these big numbers

Same, i wonder if she'll continue to be this popular in the future (As i've said before, i'm really hoping that we're looking at our first AA female winner, though i know it's a very long shot)

Edited by moonlighty
4 minutes ago, moonlighty said:

Same, i wonder if she'll continue to be this popular in the future (As i've said before, i'm really hoping that we're looking at our first AA female winner, though i know it's a very long shot)

She’s guaranteed making Top 9 though. If she doesn’t get PV (which will honestly be shocking), she will get Kelly’s save for sure. Kelly tries to hold on to her four chair turns (ex. Jej, Shane) for as long as possible. 

1 hour ago, VoiceFan! said:

Just remember that Michael beat a 2 chair, 3 chair and a 4 chair when he was also montaged. However I bet that Ryan will win the 4 way KO

Couple things. Number of chair turns is next to meaningless by the time they get to the KO. Also...what happened in the 4-way KO last time has no bearing on what will happen this time. I couldn’t even remember everyone who was in it, so I just looked. What an incredibly weak foursome that was. I remember the poll, “Who did you vote for in the 4-way KO.”  I replied “none.”  You can go look it up in the thread if you want. They were all terrible. 

As for Samantha being a “country singer,” she said she wasn’t a country singer, on national TV,  following her blind audition. Personally, she struck me as more country, but as soon as she said that, she lost her country cred with any country fan who was paying attention. This time, we’re talking about an actual country singer on the country singing coach’s team. Maybe it will be enough, maybe it won’t. I have no idea, and neither does anyone else. 

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

She’s guaranteed making Top 9 though. If she doesn’t get PV (which will honestly be shocking), she will get Kelly’s save for sure. Kelly tries to hold on to her four chair turns (ex. Jej, Shane) for as long as possible. 

You really like saying “guaranteed” and “for sure.”  You’re probably right about this one, though. 🙂

3 hours ago, VoiceFan! said:

Just remember that Michael beat a 2 chair, 3 chair and a 4 chair when he was also montaged. However I bet that Ryan will win the 4 way KO

Which Ryan?  Ryan G or Ryan B?

2 minutes ago, Angelbright said:

For those of you saying DeSz was underwhelming ( which I thought she was on fire ) her BA was her best performance so far I saw her battle and KO and they were not as good ass her BA

Now I am worried, I hope she lives up to the hype, and not just become a one trick pony (like what happened with Sandyredd on S15)

One trick pony wasn't the word since Sandy have had good performances, but it did not went with the hype she received during the BA

Edited by anonymouskid_35
1 minute ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Now I am worried, I hope she lives up to the hype, and not just become a one trick pony (like what happened with Sandyredd on S15)

I disagree. Sandyredd was phenomenal in all of her pre taped rounds.

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, Angelbright said:

For those of you saying DeSz was underwhelming ( which I thought she was on fire ) her BA was her best performance so far I saw her battle and KO and they were not as good ass her BA

Her blind was good, but not the showstopper I expected from the hype. Do you think she fairly beat her Battle and KO opponents or were they better than her? Or was it close? If you don´t mind me asking.

On 10/27/2020 at 5:11 PM, TeamAudra said:

They seem to be pimping Tanner on the teaser too. Showed him crying about “sacrifices.”  

AND showed him after a couple of weak auditions and no-chair turns so he would look better by comparison.

I wouldn’t be too worried about DeSz’s battle and KO. I remember looking too much into Thunderstorm messing up the beginning of his KO, and then after the edits it was perfectly fine. So what I’m trying to say is that a lot of people’s performances are enhanced by all the edits and stuff.

I’m no expert on this tho, but imho I think it’s useless to worry about those things.

Edited by Daillon
12 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Her blind was good, but not the showstopper I expected from the hype. Do you think she fairly beat her Battle and KO opponents or were they better than her? Or was it close? If you don´t mind me asking.

I didn't attend any of the tapings, but Desz's battle partner is Joseph Soul so.... We can assume she beat THAT GUY.

• Haha 5
3 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

Yo, intentando sobornar a los productores para que filtren la audición de Julia (2020, coloreada)

temporada 3 dinero GIF

I LOVE JULIA, i see'd her every covers, she's so beautiful, but WTW is most probably sneak peak

18 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Estoy en desacuerdo. Sandyredd fue fenomenal en todas sus rondas pregrabadas.

I can't leave listening No More Drama, is totally power

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

I disagree. Sandyredd was phenomenal in all of her pre taped rounds.

Yeah I agree. What I mean is that the viewers did not gave her much of that attention after her BA. She seemed to lose the interest of the viewers, idk why.

• Sad 1
50 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Yeah I agree. What I mean is that the viewers did not gave her much of that attention after her BA. She seemed to lose the interest of the viewers, idk why.

I'll be the bad guy here and speak for myself. Sandy was a phenomenal singer, but I don't think she has the emotional resilience to compete. Much less to survive the music industry. Kelly Clarkson is very emotinal and vulnerable, but at the same time, extremely tough. SandyRedd seemed to give herself to the craft in a way that left no room for temperance. Artists like that are usually geniouses, but sometimes, it doesn't end well.  

Uhh y’all are seriously crazy “Un-Break My Heart” is not a normal song. She sang the song FLAWLESSLY what more can y’all ask for ? No one even attempted that song ever on this show, that alone should show DeSz power. And I’m not saying that y’all saying she’s was bad I’m just saying y’all ain’t giving her credit WHERE ITS DESERVED 

• Like 5
3 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Joseph had no chance I would even say her battle was better than her KO and Sid had the potential to beat her, Idk “Can We Talk” ain’t really a song to up yourself with and Sid killed “Make It Rain” even tho he was at 100 the whole time 

6 hours ago, VoiceFan! said:

I'd believe that if not for Justin and Brennan.