22 minutes ago, Zainab Tufail said:

I love them both but I just wanna say these App percentages are not the ones to be trusted. Todd got 83% while Nelson got 85%, Mike and Joanna got 87%, Toneisha got 93% and T-storm got 95% but Todd ended up winning anyway.

I'm still not sure who's gonna win the 4-way KO, both of them had great song choices.

Lemme just add too. Marisa and Ryan got a popular classic song, which might be a key for Ryan to have that attention. Him being destroyed by Marisa isn't yet confirmed, sometimes the sources had different opinions than team minivan over the past few seasons lol.

AND wasn't Samantha also the ONLY country gal on the 4-way last season? Well... she had a great song too, but well.

Minivan also favored Michael because of his battle rounds, he had a popular classic song + good battle partner. That fits with Ryan G. as well, as well as the viewers find him attractive. I am not sure about Taryn though, Cry might be a big song, but it isn't well received when it comes to The Voice due to lackluster performances of it, which might be a hindrance for Taryn.

BUT THIS IS ALL MY OPINION OKAY? I think it will depend on the battles for sure

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

what are you on about lmao

not some of y'all trying to convince other people your snowflake is better using by all these music theory terms lmao

Some tragic news regarding John and Chrissy:   https://twitter.com/chrissyteigen/status/1311517048858574848/photo/2      

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

They aren’t always indicative of who makes the finale or wins the show, but neither are all of the other numbers being thrown around from various social media platforms. 

Anyway...Taryn is the the only country singer in the 4-way KO, and she’s on the most popular coach’s team with an overnight vote. She also sang a song with significant crossover appeal, and she sang it (a very challenging song) very well. Ryan also reportedly did well. 

What do we know about their battle performances. Well, according to sources, Ryan got his ass kicked. Taryn reportedly did well, but one of WTW reminds Blake of Danielle. 

Clear as mud. 

I still believe Taryn will slaughter Ryan. Especially if he couldn't even beat Marisa lmao.

Plus being Team Blake will help her when she does a killer job at Faith Hill. Opening spot will help a bit too(not as much as the pimp but still)

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

I am not sure about Taryn though, Cry might be a big song, but it isn't well received when it comes to The Voice due to lackluster performances of it, which might be a hindrance for Taryn.

Only reason its been a hindrance, is because no one else could do it even decently. Taryn is someone who slaughtered Martina already and isn't even showing her full power yet. Faith Hill will do great damage, especially if she brings out more than she did in her Blind.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, QueenMae16 said:

Only reason its been a hindrance, is because no one else could do it even decently. Taryn is someone who slaughtered Martina already and isn't even showing her full power yet. Faith Hill will do great damage, especially if she brings out more than she did in her Blind.

Yeah, let's just see, shall we? 😬

Just now, anonymouskid_35 said:

Anyways enough with the Ryan and Taryn debate. I am so excited for Worth the Wait!! Also for Julia Cooper as I am intrigued of her style and tone.

When will the Battles start?

I can't wait for Julia! She is my only favorite left to perform in the blinds, I am also intrigued by Worth the Wait given they turned four chairs, are a trio and are in the lives

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Well that is yet to be proven lol. We still don't know, we have different tastes, more so team minivan. So let us just see, shall we?

Someone from here PM’d me that Taryn did “very well.”  I totally trust this person’s judgement. If she was mediocre, they would have said so. 

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Lemme just add too. Marisa and Ryan got a popular classic song, which might be a key for Ryan to have that attention. Him being destroyed by Marisa isn't yet confirmed, sometimes the sources had different opinions than team minivan over the past few seasons lol.

AND wasn't Samantha also the ONLY country gal on the 4-way last season? Well... she had a great song too, but well.

Minivan also favored Michael because of his battle rounds, he had a popular classic song + good battle partner. That fits with Ryan G. as well, as well as the viewers find him attractive. I am not sure about Taryn though, Cry might be a big song, but it isn't well received when it comes to The Voice due to lackluster performances of it, which might be a hindrance for Taryn.

Samantha’s performance of Always On My Mind wasn’t very good. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
1 minute ago, moonlighty said:

I can't wait for Julia! She is my only favorite left to perform in the blinds, I am also intrigued by Worth the Wait given they turned four chairs, are a trio and are in the lives

Wait.. are WTW the only remaining Blake artist? If not, I can see them opening the last blinds

1 minute ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Wait.. are WTW the only remaining Blake artist? If not, I can see them opening the last blinds

No, he has two more spots left. 

• Thanks 1

Team Kelly is KILLIN' it when it comes to the likes/reacts on Facebook.

Desz had the most reacts/likes, followed by Kelsie, then Ryan.

I am pretty sure they will have to do some editing for people to lose interest or not pay much attention to Kelsie when the day comes just to "soft blow" her lose (even if her KO was just a bummer)

1 hour ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

I personally preferred Ryan over Marisa. I was shocked when the coaches were so overwhelmingly pro-Marisa. I thought Ryan’s rich tone was everything and that Marisa screamed “wedding singer”, but I didn’t get a vote.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Ryan was very well recieved on FB, while they were not kind to Marisa there, they weren´t fans of her voice. Either the battle changes their mind, or they will continue to favor Ryan. I have a feeling he will win on the app as well.

• Like 4
18 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Team Kelly is KILLIN' it when it comes to the likes/reacts on Facebook.

Desz had the most reacts/likes, followed by Kelsie, then Ryan.

I am pretty sure they will have to do some editing for people to lose interest or not pay much attention to Kelsie when the day comes just to "soft blow" her lose (even if her KO was just a bummer)

DESZ about to be the first contestant to hit 1 mill in 1 day and She has the most views/likes/comments on Instagram. 

I didn’t expect to her to do this good with the public. Her song choice also played a factor in these big numbers

• Like 4
2 hours ago, moonlighty said:

ugh, i hate multiples on this show.  wasn't thrilled about duos either.  

i just think multiples have certain advantage over solo singers because they can harmonize.

14 minutes ago, Catsy said:

ugh, i hate multiples on this show.  wasn't thrilled about duos either.  

i just think multiples have certain advantage over solo singers because they can harmonize.

If they have an advantage, why do they so rarely advance to the end?

3 hours ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Cry is a big song, but Taryn can 100% handle it. You are saying that it isn't well received due to lackluster performances, but from everything I've seen of pre-show Taryn, she will be everything but lackluster. I think she will kill the song. Honestly, there is no question in my mind of who will impress me the most. Even objectively speaking, Taryn  will have the most power out of anyone there and her song fits her perfectly. I think she still has a shot, though I would say that Ryan has a better chance at winning, solely because of Minivan (not at all related to how well she would sing the song).

[Obligatory, no offense, I'm just trying to put forth my opinion here :)]

3 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

Samantha’s performance of Always On My Mind wasn’t very good. 

Exactly this. As much as I loved Samantha, when she tried to go into her head voice (?) it was noticeably off, and although her performance was better than TMH and Nelson's, it was not as consistent as Michael (though I preferred her tone).

4 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Me, attempting to bribe the producers to leak Julia's audition (2020, colorized)

season 3 money GIF

im actually really looking forward to seeing wtw, which seems most likely :D.

• Like 1
Just now, ashwinner said:

im actually really looking forward to seeing wtw, which seems most likely :D.

I expect them to be the leak, but we've had two country leaks already and Linda Ronstadt is country-rock on that particular song, while Julia is genre-wise different than the rest of the leaks and would add some variety.

Just now, VintageVoice said:

I expect them to be the leak, but we've had two country leaks already and Linda Ronstadt is country-rock on that particular song, while Julia is genre-wise different than the rest of the leaks and would add some variety.

i would say that julia being a 2 chair turn would make it harder for her, but carter was the leak (much to the surprise to many of us), so perhaps it will be julia! 

i would say that if wtw isn't the leak, then she'll probably be the opener?

2 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

i would say that julia being a 2 chair turn would make it harder for her, but carter was the leak (much to the surprise to many of us), so perhaps it will be julia! 

Julia was a 3 chair turn

2 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

I thought Julia was a 3 chair turn