The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

• Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I see that Minivan has found Idolforums!

I, wow, the number of people on here arguing that the reason in 19 seasons of the voice we have not had a single Black female winner (that had darker skin - this is known as colorism) is because none

what are you on about lmao

Posted Images

Tapings start tomorrow! 🙂

(Let's pray that some sources come through with info!)

Reminder that if you were able to participate in being part of the audience, please don't post the info directly here. I'm asking this so that you can protect yourself from any potential consequences and to discourage other people from spreading fake info now or in future rounds. If any info gets posted here before the names drop, it can become a struggle to get accurate info thereafter. You can send a DM here on IDF with info if you'd like, or you can send a message on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Someone648_

Work this week's gonna be a pain so I might or might not get back to you immediately, but I'll be checking constantly. 👍

Here's to a great season, everyone!

And don't worry, those blind contestant audios are ready and will be coming up throughout the week as well...  

AND TO THE CONTESTANTS UNDOUBTEDLY READING THIS... Good luck! :w00twave:

Edited by Someone648
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
22 minutes ago, realityshownerd said:

Guys who are your snowflakes?

I only have 2: Katie Kadan and Megan Danielle

I listen to each of their songs at least once 

I don't think I really have a snowflake from S17? I wasn't overly attached to any of them, although I did like Hello Sunday disproportionately 😆

S16 was obviously Maelyn, S13 was Addison, S14 was prob Kyla, and S18 was Allegra. In terms of how much I Stan them:

Kyla < Maelyn < Allegra = Addison.

58 minutes ago, mjdolorico said:

So, did anyone of y'all actually scored tickets?

Nope, I think they might be trying to select people that haven't been to a taping of The Voice before, but that's just an assumption based on the few people I've heard of getting tickets and my lack of  one.

• Sad 3

Hey guys! Since @Someone648 has finally given me the green light, we will now be sharing some "blind" spoilers for y'all!

For the next couple of days, I will be posting a Soundcloud link to artists that we suspect will be part of the upcoming Season 19 of The Voice. Each link contains two songs, one live (or as close to live as possible) cover and one studio-recorded original track. Each track is 1.5 minutes long, just like a typical blind audition nowadays. And no, we will not be giving out names just yet, y'all can figure their identities out by yourselves till we are ready to release the actual spoiler lists.

Some notes:

1.) These names have all shown evidence that they were at the hotel/in LA during the weeks leading up to the blind auditions taping, but they are NOT confirmed names, so please adjust your expectations accordingly.

2.) If you managed to figure out their names, please do NOT contact them directly on social media to confirm if they did audition. You will run the risk of the artist completely shutting down from social media and cutting off potential spoiler sources for us.

3.) You guys are free to discuss speculations of the identities of these artists, but please keep them limited to this thread. Don't spread the information here around social media, especially on YT/IG comments. Discretion is heavily advised.

Without further ado, here is the first artist!

If you have trouble accessing this, PM me so I can send them to you directly. Make sure you are logged in to Soundcloud when opening this link.

Edited by mjdolorico
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 5
16 minutes ago, mjdolorico said:

Hey guys! Since @Someone648 has finally given me the green light, we will now be sharing some "blind" spoilers for y'all!

For the next couple of days, I will be posting a Soundcloud link to artists that we suspect will be part of the upcoming Season 19 of The Voice. Each link contains two songs, one live (or as close to live as possible) cover and one studio-recorded original track. Each track is 1.5 minutes long, just like a typical blind audition nowadays. And no, we will not be giving out names just yet, y'all can figure their identities out by yourselves till we are ready to release the actual spoiler lists.

Some notes:

1.) These names have all shown evidence that they were at the hotel during the weeks leading up to the blind auditions taping, but they are NOT confirmed names, so please adjust your expectations accordingly.

2.) If you managed to figure out their names, please do NOT contact them directly on social media to confirm if they did audition. You will run the risk of the artist completely shutting down from social media and cutting off potential spoiler sources for us.

3.) You guys are free to discuss speculations of the identities of these artists, but please keep them limited to this thread please. Don't spread the information here around social media, especially on YT/IG comments. Discretion is heavily advised.

If you have trouble accessing this, PM me so I can send them to you directly. Make sure you are logged in to Soundcloud when opening this link.

If I have to base my decision on what I’m hearing in those clips, I would not turn my chair. Someone else will probably turn, though. 2-3 chairs, if she has a decent song. She’ll probably have to battle 2-3 other divas to make it to the live rounds, and if she does make it, it will be via coach save. 

This is actually a great idea. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 3
37 minutes ago, mjdolorico said:

Some notes:

1.) These names have all shown evidence that they were at the hotel/in LA during the weeks leading up to the blind auditions taping, but they are NOT confirmed names, so please adjust your expectations accordingly.

3.) You guys are free to discuss speculations of the identities of these artists, but please keep them limited to this thread. Don't spread the information here around social media, especially on YT/IG comments. Discretion is heavily advised.

Lol sorry I did not enjoy her🤣. I wouldn’t turn my chair for her. She’s a possible 1-2 chair turner.

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, mjdolorico said:

Some notes:

I'd personally turn for Artist #1. She definitely seems to be pretty neo-soul mixed with jazz in her voice. I'm sure she'll be capable of giving us some fantastic performances!

Here's hoping the actual coaches turn for her! I think John or Gwen would be a great match for her. 🙂 

And thank you MJ for putting these clips together! 🙂

Edited by Someone648
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

So everyday we’ll be getting a new blind spoiler?😊

That's the plan. I have five blind spoilers ready so far, but I might add more until Someone648 is ready with the list. There are definitely more artists we feel good about being in LA rn.

• Like 3
53 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

So everyday we’ll be getting a new blind spoiler?😊

For now, yes! We have 5 lined up.

Tapings start today and I'll be checking my DM's here and on Twitter frequently, as well as reaching out to people in my free time. Hopefully by next week we'll be ready to share the full list + spoilers!

We'd love to hear feedback on the audio clips, though! 🙂

Edited by Someone648
  • Like 3
4 hours ago, mjdolorico said:

I honestly would turn for this, she seems like a breathe of fresh air, I love her jazzy with a hint of pop-ish tone, she kinda reminds me of Lilli, but I prefer this artist #1's voice more

5 hours ago, mjdolorico said:

Some notes:

Wow, i love her voice!! i think she will get 3-4 chair turns.