The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

4 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:

I live in the Boston area and I have never heard of her. Turns out she worked for a local non-affiliated station and was fired back in April.

Interesting. I looked up the station and noticed it was an NBC affiliate until 2017.  She was a morning show anchor for a little less than a year.  Oh, well. I still say he outkicked his coverage. 

14 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Interesting. I looked up the station and noticed it was an NBC affiliate until 2017.  She was a morning show anchor for a little less than a year.  Oh, well. I still say he outkicked his coverage. 

Yeah, NBC changed affiliate stations, which rarely happens these days in big markets. The former NBC station went big on local news (and Family Feud reruns, lol) so they did a lot of hiring. But like I said, I had never heard of her and she was a blip in the market.

I think this is the best team Kelly has had in all her seasons of The Voice, she has Desz, Cami, Tanner (3 frontrunners) and Madeline who is very good and can surprise in the future, and Ryan who was very well received and is in my opinion the one with the best chance of winning the 4th way KO. I'm talking about the team going to the Live Shows tho. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, CufaFanvoice26 said:

I think this is the best team Kelly has had in all her seasons of The Voice, she has Desz, Cami, Tanner (3 frontrunners) and Madeline who is very good and can surprise in the future, and Ryan who was very well received and is in my opinion the one with the best chance of winning the 4th way KO. I'm talking about the team going to the Live Shows tho. 

If Ryan wins the 4-way KO then Kelly's top 5 will be Ryan, Cami, Tanner, Desz and Madeline. It will be a really strong team even stronger than John's because he only has John H and Tamara.

• Like 1

Desz continues to dominate the week with Kelsie a distant second. Tanner, Ben, and Sam are all popular. 

I take it people are not going to be happy with Kelly when she gets rid of Kelsie. I didn’t expect Kelsie to be one of the more popular auditions of the season. This is by all metrics, FB, YouTube, etc. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Zainab Tufail said:

If Ryan wins the 4-way KO then Kelly's top 5 will be Ryan, Cami, Tanner, Desz and Madeline. It will be a really strong team even stronger than John's because he only has John H and Tamara.

Yeah, if John hadn't let Cami go his team would have been significantly stronger but his only big hitters are Tamara and John H, Kelly has the strongest team (Even stronger if Ryan wins the KO), who do yall think will get PV and CS on John's team? We still have to see how the public will react to Bailey but I'm hoping one of Tamara or John H. gets the PV and the other gets saved, rn idk who's more popular between those two

EDIT: Chloé is also great but I don't see her doing well with the public

Edited by moonlighty
  • Like 3

Desz's audition was something that I was not impressed when shown into the television, it was underwhelming for me or something. But, as I have listened more and more to it on YT, it became my favorite audition so far!! Even if she had been bandzilla'd you can hear her smooth runs and those rich low tones? Gosh. AND THAT LONG HIGH NOTE AT THE NEAR END, OMG

Anyways, I think it is smart for her to sing such popular classic song at the Blinds, it'll keep the audience rooting for her from the very start. Y'all kept on talking about Tanner being the PV, but you betta watch out for this gal, I can see her slayin' her way into the Top 8.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

Songs for Monday

Unknown - Emmalee, Bailey Rae

Blinding Lights - Skylar Mayton

Someone You Loved - Lain Roy

When You Say Nothing At All - Tori Miller

Alaska - Julia Cooper

Watermelon Sugar - James Pyle

Operator - John Sullivan

When Will I Be Loved - Worth the Wait

Gotta put a big asterisk on this one because the source said they think it was that, but they weren't 100% sure.

~So sorry if that ends up being the wrong song lol~

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, SNI2 said:

Who do you think minivan will support the most during KO: Ryan G or Taryn Papa (singing Faith Hill)? 

Ryan G's ahead right now in ALL social media platforms, he seems to be receiving one of the biggest supports from the viewers.

But, I don't know, it will depend on the Battle Rounds performances, and how the audience will react with it.

But, my money is on Ryan G. (even if I am both their fan)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SNI2 said:

Who do you think minivan will support the most during KO: Ryan G or Taryn Papa (singing Faith Hill)? 

Taryn may be country but Ryan G seems very popular with the audience rn, also, is monday the last episode of blinds? James Pyle is apparently in it and he was the last contestant to perform so... 

2 hours ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

Songs for Monday

Unknown - Emmalee, Bailey Rae

Blinding Lights - Skylar Mayton

Someone You Loved - Lain Roy

When You Say Nothing At All - Tori Miller

Alaska - Julia Cooper

Watermelon Sugar - James Pyle

Operator - John Sullivan

When Will I Be Loved - Worth the Wait

I love this song :wub:, hoping she does it justice.

Edited by Daillon
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Gotta put a big asterisk on this one because the source said they think it was that, but they weren't 100% sure.

~So sorry if that ends up being the wrong song lol~

Hello Someone! it's really good to see you still updating everyone with insights of the show! wonder how things have been since we lost IDF archives!

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

Remember how everyone thought Taryn would be in the finale? I would really want this for the finals

Winner - Desz

Runner Up - John Holiday

Third - Cami Clune

Fourth - Payge Turner

Fifth - Worth the Wait

I would enjoy this, and it's not a very unlikely possibility, though how well WTW will be received is uncertain (Them being a trio might hurt their chances to get the PV but Blake seems to like them a lot so he might save them)

Theory: Kelly and John have a lot of faith in winning the 4-way knockout. Kelly dumped her two powerhouses, Marisa and Kelsie in hopes that her 3rd powerhouse Ryan would win the 4-way knockout. John dumped Cami (put her with a tough matchup even) and Lauren in hopes that Julia would win. Genre wise this makes sense. 

Also I just listened to Julia on youtube and realized she may be my favorite this season even if she probably doesn't stand a chance in the knockout. She's far more indie than Cami and I think has a more natural sounding voice. If only she can pull this upset off.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Blirel said:

Theory: Kelly and John have a lot of faith in winning the 4-way knockout. Kelly dumped her two powerhouses, Marisa and Kelsie in hopes that her 3rd powerhouse Ryan would win the 4-way knockout. John dumped Cami (put her with a tough matchup even) and Lauren in hopes that Julia would win. Genre wise this makes sense. 

Also I just listened to Julia on youtube and realized she may be my favorite this season even if she probably doesn't stand a chance in the knockout. She's far more indie than Cami and I think has a more natural sounding voice. If only she can pull this upset off.

I wish these were the KO Lineups for Team Legend and Kelly

KC:

- Kelsie vs Marisa (Kelsie would win, Marisa would be stolen by Gwen)

- Tanner vs Madeline (Both are country)

- Desz vs Sid (remaining pairing, someone steals Sid)

Legend:

- Cami vs Lauren (both indie folk, Cami would win)

- John Holiday vs Bailey Rae (Both have big voices)

- Tamara vs Casme (both have powerhouse vibes)

• Like 1

App %

Taryn: 84%
Ryan: 73%

But I don’t know. Both are getting a lot of views of FB and IG, but Minivan is clearly fawning over Ryan more.  Gee, I wonder why. 

It’s an overnight vote which gives an edge to Team Blake, but it’s honestly a tough call. I think the other two are out of the running. 

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

App %

Taryn: 84%
Ryan: 73%

I love them both but I just wanna say these App percentages are not the ones to be trusted. Todd got 83% while Nelson got 85%, Mike and Joanna got 87%, Toneisha got 93% and T-storm got 95% but Todd ended up winning anyway.

I'm still not sure who's gonna win the 4-way KO, both of them had great song choices.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Zainab Tufail said:

I love them both but I just wanna say these App percentages are not the ones to be trusted. Todd got 83% while Nelson got 85%, Mike and Joanna got 87%, Toneisha got 93% and T-storm got 95% but Todd ended up winning anyway.

I'm still not sure who's gonna win the 4-way KO, both of them had great song choices.

They aren’t always indicative of who makes the finale or wins the show, but neither are all of the other numbers being thrown around from various social media platforms. 

Anyway...Taryn is the the only country singer in the 4-way KO, and she’s on the most popular coach’s team with an overnight vote. She also sang a song with significant crossover appeal, and she sang it (a very challenging song) very well. Ryan also reportedly did well. 

What do we know about their battle performances. Well, according to sources, Ryan got his ass kicked. Taryn reportedly did well, but one of WTW reminds Blake of Danielle. 

Clear as mud. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Well, according to sources, Ryan got his ass kicked. Taryn reportedly did well, but one of WTW reminds Blake of Danielle. 

Clear as mud

Well that is yet to be proven lol. We still don't know, we have different tastes, more so team minivan. So let us just see, shall we?