Just now, FloorWax said:

Don't forget, Michael Williams was also shortclipped, and the parts they showed were worse than Larriah.

Yeah but he had a popular coach. Gwen is like the least popular. Ryan is actually a lock to win this because he has the most YT views, he was received very well by minivan and he might even be Kelly’s frontrunner. I swear he might get PV if he wins the WC, and then Kelly will probably save Desz.

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

what are you on about lmao

not some of y'all trying to convince other people your snowflake is better using by all these music theory terms lmao

Some tragic news regarding John and Chrissy:   https://twitter.com/chrissyteigen/status/1311517048858574848/photo/2      

Posted Images

1 minute ago, FloorWax said:

Don't forget, Michael Williams was also shortclipped, and the parts they showed were worse than Larriah.

Oh, right, forgot about him. And everything started with his improvement in the battles, and apparently Larriah was really good there.

1 minute ago, realityshownerd said:

Yeah but he had a popular coach. Gwen is like the least popular. Ryan is actually a lock to win this because he has the most YT views, he was received very well by minivan and he might even be Kelly’s frontrunner. I swear he might get PV if he wins the WC, and then Kelly will probably save Desz.

Ryan´s got impressive numbers, but I´m wondering if Marisa really destroyed him in the battle as much as the sources said she did, will this be affecting him later?

19 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I think you know I hope you’re right. 😉 I have zero faith in minivan to put through white, adult females. If Taryn has any shot of winning the KO, it’s because she’s on Blake’s team. 

Yeah, the 4-way KO is getting really hard to predict. I ruled out Ryan pre-season but knowing that she sang his main genre and how well she's been received by Minivan he might have a chance after all. At least this round. 

19 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

And I know you’re optimistic about Cami’s chances, but damn, that seems like an uphill climb, on the surface. 

Ngl, My snowflake facing impossible odds is my favorite scenario :haha:.

I'm not confident enough to say that she has it in the bag but watching the blinds so far, I'm just gonna say that I'm getting more optimistic each day 😂.

24 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

I like Ryan but I agree. He needs to stay in that lane for him to fully realize his frontrunner status. I think Kelly is smart enough to know that, but who knows what TPTB has in store for her team.

I think TPTB will prefer either Cami or Tanner, so I guess Sooner rather than later Ryan's gonna have to sing something out of his comfort zone. 

5 minutes ago, realityshownerd said:

YouTube views don’t guarantee anything. I know you’ve been a fan of the show for a while, so I’m a little surprised at this take  

21 minutes ago, realityshownerd said:

13 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

YouTube views don’t guarantee anything. I know you’ve been a fan of the show for a while, so I’m a little surprised at this take  

came to say the exact same thing. currently, these are the views for the s18 4-way KO participants:

Michael: 1.4 million views

Samantha: 2.7 million views

Nelson: 3 million views

TMH: 3.9 million views

This is probably the opposite of the vote totals for each of them in the 4-way KO, with TMH and Nelson possibly switched. Not only are Social Media numbers not indicative of much, YT is not a great SM to go by (FB is the way to go, as I'm sure you know). Furthermore, last year's 4-way KO showed that the performance itself has a huge impact on voting, as Michael and Samantha were mostly on pitch while TMH and Nelson gave super pitchy performances, translating to votes.

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, season1 said:

You forgot Ian, with the cute daughter. 

Yes how could I forget lmao. Ian/Tanner - 4th/3rd. Ben - 2nd. Jim - 1st.

My early flop predictions tbh, lets see how right wrong I am when the finale comes :stud:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

If coach quotas are a thing again....

My Dream Finale:

1st: Payge Turner (Team Gwen)

2nd: Cami Clune (Team Kelly)

3rd: Sid Kingsley (Team Blake)

4th: John Holiday (Team Legend)

lmao that's such an unlikely scenario

My Expected Finale:

1st: Jim Ranger (Team Blake)

2nd: Tanner Gomes (Team Kelly)

3rd: Tamara Jade (Team Legend)

4th: Carter Rubin (Team Gwen)

• Like 2

What Should Happen:

Blake - Taryn Papa

John - Tamara Jade(Really don't care for his team, so by default, Tamara wins the spot)

Gwen - Carter Rubin/Payge Turner(Both are great)

Kelly - Cami Clune

What Will Happen:

Blake - Jim Ranger

John - John Holiday

Gwen - Carter Rubin/Ben Allen

Kelly - Tanner Gomes

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

I think you guys are overestimating Tanner’s likelihood in the finale. Desz will get more votes

I actually enjoyed his audition, but I think you´re right. He´s probably the least dangerous country guy so far.

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

I actually enjoyed his audition, but I think you´re right. He´s probably the least dangerous country guy so far.

Is it just me or did Kelly not have a huge reaction when Desz picked her, but had an insane reaction when Tanner did. This worries me a little

• Sad 1
1 minute ago, Someone648 said:

Sounds like I picked a good night to work til 8?

I personally thought it wasn´t that bad, but yeah, Tanner ended up being the best of the night. Also liked Sam as well.

Edited by Misirlou
17 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I personally thought it wasn´t that bad, but yeah, Tanner ended up being the best of the night. Also liked Sam as well.

Tbh unpopular opinion but I enjoyed it more than yesterday?

i felt like yesterday felt too long, Kelsie, Desz and Carter were the only ones I truly enjoyed (Casmè and Rio I enjoyed to a lesser extent)

Tonight I liked almost everyone, Olivia, Sam, Payton, Larriah, Van and Tanner had some good moments there so imo, it was a refreshing episode. It wasn’t as “exciting” tho.

4 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

i felt like yesterday felt too long, Kelsie, Desz and Carter were the only ones I truly enjoyed (Casmè and Rio I enjoyed to a lesser extent)

Tonight I liked almost everyone, Olivia, Sam, Payton, Larriah, Van and Tanner had some good moments there so imo, it was a refreshing episode. It wasn’t as “exciting” tho.

Like I said it wasn´t that bad. IDF´s legit treating it as the worst episode of all time, and let´s be honest ,every season it´s the same deal over and over.

I enjoyed Tanner and Sam personally. Larriah and Olivia were ok. Van is interesting and I really wanted to like him, but he was really pitchy, and now I can definitely see why he tanked in the KOs, he needs to work on his pitch. Wasn´t a fan of Peyton, it just felt like she did way too much to little effect.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Daillon said:

On the other hand, if Ryan stays on the opera lane and gets good song choices, I think he actually has a shot :ph34rwave:

I like Ryan, but IMO the definitive solo cover was from Marcelito Pomoy.

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

OT, but y'all don't need to qualify your opinions like that. You're allowed to enjoy things even when the majority doesn't. Like what you like. 🙂

• Like 5