The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Score Card for tonight's episode 

1 point for accurate episode guess on episode + lineup spot, 0.5 point for correct episode appearance.

1 point: nobody

0.5 points: nobody

Tonight's total: 0/6

Previous total: 3/40

Running total: 3/40

Marisa, Ian, and Cami all going last week really screwed this up for me; additionally, for next week Tanner and Carter are already on the show so the most I could get would be five points.

3 minutes ago, echoap said:

You all are way too worried about all these basic male contestants. :haha: 

BTW, I'm just here patiently waiting to witness the resurgence of Team Waffle and Cami winning the whole season. :wub: 😇

Considering the low bar for male contestants on this show and how easily they can dominate a season (see: S16), forgive me if I'm worried about their impact on the artists I prefer. 

2 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Considering the low bar for male contestants on this show and how easily they can dominate a season (see: S16), forgive me if I'm worried about their impact on the artists I prefer. 

Watch them drop like flies in the lives :haha:. We're going to end up with just two snowflake killers at best, three at worst. 

22 minutes ago, pauwis said:

until now:
I LOVE JohnH, he is my style.
Cami beautiful tone.
I hate country music but Jim is my exepcion, great final of the song.

I see this top 4 - 5 (nothing prided)
1 tanner
2 WTW
3 JohnH, 
4 carter/Ben, 
5 Desz

Lol I can promise you this isn’t happening 

If they do one finalist per coach....

Blake: Jim or Worth the Wait 

Gwen: Carter 

Kelly: Tanner or Ryan (I don’t think he’s guaranteed to win the 4-way KO, but if he does, he’ll be a problem). 
John: Tamara 

If they do a WC, there are several more finale contenders, but I’m trying to keep it simple for now. 

Edited by TeamAudra

although i do think that desz is better than tamara, since desz is facing (potentially) ryan, tanner, and cami, she may not make the finale. john h. is gay which might work against him, although idk how facebook has reacted to this so far, so although i wouldn't say tamara is a lock for the finale yet, i'd say she's more likely to make it than desz.

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

If they do one finalist per coach....

Blake: Jim or Worth the Wait 

Gwen: Carter 

Kelly: Tanner or Ryan (I don’t think he’s guaranteed to win the 4-way KO, but if he does, he’ll be a problem). 
John: Tamara 

If they do a WC, there are several more finale contenders, but I’m trying to keep it simple for now. 

I understand arguments for country singers and teens but I think we've been overestimating Ryan. He may be a good opera singer but from the covers I've heard, he's pretty bad at singing other genres. So I'm pretty sure he's going home as soon as he gets something out of his lane. :yes:

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, echoap said:

I understand arguments for country singers and teens but I think we've been overestimating Ryan. He may be a good opera singer but from the covers I've heard, he's pretty bad at singing other genres. So I'm pretty sure he's going home as soon as he gets something out of his lane. :yes:

I think you know I hope you’re right. 😉 I have zero faith in minivan to put through white, adult females. If Taryn has any shot of winning the KO, it’s because she’s on Blake’s team. And I know you’re optimistic about Cami’s chances, but damn, that seems like an uphill climb, on the surface. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 4

6 minutes ago, echoap said:

I like Ryan but I agree. He needs to stay in that lane for him to fully realize his frontrunner status. I think Kelly is smart enough to know that, but who knows what TPTB has in store for her team.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, echoap said:

You all are way too worried about all these basic male contestants. :haha: 

BTW, I'm just here patiently waiting to witness the resurgence of Team Waffle and Cami winning the whole season. :wub: 😇

The first part of the post, I can agree with. The constant hand-wringing and complaining is exhausting to read.

Kelly by far has the strongest team overall...which is a first. I think y’all are underestimating Desz, I think she’s going to get PV and then Tanner will sadly get CS (I rly wish Cami would, but I doubt it). I think Tanner and Desz will be Kelly’s top 2, the question is just who will get PV among them because it’s really close. I think if Jim gets PV on Blake’s team and Tanner gets PV on Kelly’s team, Kelly is smart enough to save one of Cami and Desz (Madeline ain’t have a chance).

• Like 2

1 minute ago, realityshownerd said:

I think Bailey might actually be aired as the last blind audition. 

Nah, they´ve manage to edit certain weird placement but I don´t think they can mess with the actual last audition of the season, which is James. We´re likely to get one short-clip audition next week as well, I´m putting my bet on her honestly.

Just now, Misirlou said:

Nah, they´ve manage to edit certain weird placement but I don´t think they can mess with the actual last audition of the season, which is James. We´re likely to get one short-clip audition next week as well, I´m putting my bet on her honestly.

I have a feeling it will be Skylar or Tori